- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs finds Tony
Gibbs made his way straight to Abby's lab after leaving autopsy. The loud music assaulted his ears even before he entered the lab. Making his way to Abby who was bent over her computer typing furiously.
"Abby." Greeted Gibbs.

"Boss-man!" replied Abby with her usual cheerful self with a smile on her face, which was soon gone and replaced with disappointment; when she didn't spot the Caf-Pow she was waiting for. Gibbs didn't even have time for this, since his worry has grown and all he wanted to do is find Tony and make sure nothing bad has happened to him.

"Abbs, do you know where's Tony?'

"Tony?… well I haven't seen him today."

Gibbs sighs. Abby now can completely see the worry in Gibbs face.

"You know, there is something called phone Gibbs."

Gibbs looked annoyed at what she said "Do you think I don't know that Abs!"

"Well, when it comes to you…"

"yea yea" Gibbs said throwing his arms shrugging his arms to whatever she was going to say and making his way out of the lab.

"I'm sure he's okay!" Abby said don't know if she was assuring him or herself.


------------------------

"You need to go back Tony," said Kate.
"No, I don't need to. I'm so loving it here." replied Tony. After all this time; now he has Kate in front of him in his arms and all he feels is warmth. If this is a dream, which most certainly is. He'd want nothing but to keep dreaming forever coz this seems so real.

"Tony, please…"

"Don't please me Kate, I can't stand living without you." Tony said looking at her straight in the eye full of emotions showing "Do you know how much I miss you, even when I glance at your desk, I don't see Ziva, all I see is you."

Kate hearing all this from Tony was now resting her head on his shoulder's. Both enjoying the embrace of one another.

"You know that I miss you too. I wish I can go back."

"Then come back with me."

"Tony, I can't."

"Then I'll stay here with you."

"No Tony, you need to go back." said Kate although deep inside all she wanted was to turn back the hands of time but that was impossible and she had to get Tony back. "The other's need you. Gibbs needs you to keep him sane and not to eat the other's."

That said bought a chuckle to both of them.

"Always remember Tony, I'll be watching over you."

"Don't leave me Kate."

"I'll never do that."

Suddenly Tony felt cold having some sort of wind pulling Kate from him.

What the hell! Tony thought. No he won't let go of Kate. Not now not ever. He's lost her once but it's not going to happen again.

"Tony, you should leave me."

"I can't let go."

"Tony, you should go back."

"Tony! Tony wake up."

"No..." said Tony before he felt completly cold and exhauted.


------------------------

Gibbs searched for Tony in every place popped up his mind but all were unsuccessful.
His gut was telling him something; suddenly he went to the destination were it lead.

When he reached the destination. Bingo! His gut has never ever failed him in life.

Tony's car was in plain view.

He parked his own car behind Tony's and stepped out the door.

Walking towards Tony's car, even though it was still raining heavily, he noticed that the car was empty. Although Tony's cell phone was in sight. No wonder he didn't reply to the calls of McGee, Zivva and himself.

He walked past the graveyards gate and suddenly his gut was telling him something he had no idea what but it sure made his heart rate speed and can feel it pulse in his head.

When he reached over to Kate's grave, his heart almost stopped when he saw his Senior Field Agent soaked wet and unconscious over Kate's grave. He rushed over his side and shook his shoulder in order to wake him up.

"Tony! Tony wake up."

Tony's skin was cold and blue, Gibbs heart was still racing….


------------------------

To be continued........
Chapter End Notes:
I hope this chapter is better than the previous.