- Text Size +
Tony gives Abby the plates to run and he fills her in on what has happened.

"Tony we have to find her." Abby says with a worried glance as she types into her computer.

"We will Abby. And we'll get the bastard whose doing this." Tony assures Abby.

"Got it, the vehicle is registered to an Allison Keys, 4856 Benner road."

"Great work Abby, I'm on my way there now."

Tony calls Fornell and McGee and tells them to meet him outside Allison's house.

Where is everyone, Gibbs wonders after an hour of sitting in the bullpen by himself. He also wonders if Leslie is okay and as he has nothing much to do, he decides to take a cab to her place.

As he pulls up outside her apartment building he has his first inklings that something is wrong. He rushes out of the cab and notices a few agency cars and blood on the sidewalk. He runs up the 2 flights of stairs to Leslie's apartment and he sees that the door has been shot to smithereens. He starts to panic when he sees more blood on the floor just inside the doorway.

"Leslie!" he shouts.

God Damn it. I have to get out of here. I have to get to Gibbs before this bastard gets to him. Leslie thinks as she tries once again to pry her foot out of the shackle. All the rubbing and prying has chafed the skin and now her ankle is all bloody and raw. At least her head is only throbbing mercilessly and not spinning. She looks at the lock on the shackle again and curses in frustration. This place is freezing, she complains as shivers rock through her body. She searches through her pockets one more time and again comes up with nothing useful. As she runs her hand through her hair, her hand lands onto her hair grip. She removes it and starts to break it apart. She removes her arm from the sling and twists her body awkwardly despite the pain in order to reach the lock on the shackle. Please work she prays as she uses the thin metal pins from the hair grip to try and pry the lock open. It takes almost a half a dozen tries and just as many curses before the lock gives. Leslie cries out in relief as she straightens out her shivering, cramped body. She rubs her leg to get the circulation going and then puts her aching arm back into the sling. She stands up too quickly and almost hits the floor again as a dizzy spell hits her.

"Excuse me, but who are you and what are you doing here?" A man dressed in a black suit asks Gibbs.

"I'm Agent Gibbs with NCIS. What happened here?" Gibbs asks as he tries to calm himself down.

"There was a break in about an hour and a half ago. Agent Jones of the FBI was shot and one perpetrator was killed."

"What about the NCIS Agents Burnett and McGee. Where are they?" Gibbs asks hoping against hope that they are okay.

"Agent McGee is chasing up a lead and Agent Burnett's been kidnapped."

"Oh my God." Gibbs murmurs as he suddenly feels lightheaded.

"Hey, are you okay?" The agent asks as he helps Gibbs to a chair. They did not tell me! They all knew an hour ago and they did not tell me. I'm going to kill them! Oh my God, Leslie. Please let her be okay.

"Just take it easy while I call one of your agents to come and get you."

Pull yourself together. You won't be of any use to anyone if you loose it now. Leslie needs you, Damn it. Gibbs thinks as he takes a few deep, steadying breathes.

"No. I'm fine. Do you know what lead they are chasing up?"

"Yeah, an address out on Benner road. Hey, where you going?" The agent shouts as Gibbs bolts out of the apartment.

Slowly now. Take it easy Leslie she coaxes as the dizziness passes. She makes her way to the door and realizes that it is locked. Her hair pins are too short to unlock the door. She then approaches the cupboard and searches through it. "Great!" She exclaims as she finds a few screwdrivers, nails and a hammer in a tool box at the bottom of the cupboard. She takes what she needs and tries to pry the lock open. The lock gives but the door remains shut. Damn it Leslie curses as she shakes the door. He must have put a padlock on the outside. She looks around the room again and realizes that the only way out is through a window above the door. She arranges the table against the door and then the chair on top of the table and gets up on the chair slowly, constantly aware of her throbbing head. As she peeks out of the window she notices that it leads out into a passage. It looks almost like an office collidor. She uses the hammer and smashes the window broken. She uses her jacket to clear away the protruding pieces of glass and then she hoists herself out of the window. As she goes through the small window head first, she tumbles out on the other side and knocks her shoulder against the cold, hard floor. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh." She moans out in pain as she rolls on the floor for a few seconds cradling her arm.

Tony, McGee and Fornell cautiously approach the Benner road address. After a few seconds of knocking, the door is opened by an attractive middle aged lady.

"Yes, Can I help you?"

"Are you Allison Keys?"

"Yes, I am. Who are you and what do you want?"

"FBI and NCIS, can we come in. We need to ask you a few questions."

"Alright." She says as she allows them in.

Leslie lies still for a few minutes until the intense pain in her shoulder subsides. She takes a few steadying breathes and stands up slowly. She does not think that she has ever been in so much pain and so cold before. As she starts to make her way down the collidor she tries to open the various doors along the collidor, in the hope of finding a telephone. I have to find out if Gibbs is okay. I'll kill that bastard if he has done anything to Gibbs. Hell I'll kill him for what his done to me. But the building is deserted and does not have any working lines. Leslie finally arrives at what looks like the main door and she steps out cautiously. The sun light is so bright that it blinds her for a moment, but the heat of the sun is so warm it makes her smile as the chill starts to dissipate. Gibbs, I have to get to Gibbs. As her eyes adjust to the bright light she sees that she is at an industrial site which looks deserted and is on the outskirts of the town. She decides that her best bet is to walk towards the city and hopefully catch a ride to NCIS head quarters.

"What is this about officers?" Allison asks once they are all seated in her living room.

"Do you own a jeep 4x4 licence plates Omega, Bravo, Alpha 682 Nevada." McGee asks.

"Yes, why?"

"This vehicle has been used in 2 incidents over the last few days. Do you know a Petty officer Matthews? He was murdered at his home 4 days ago. What about Special Agent Gibbs? Do you know him?" Tony demands.

"Oh my God, John Matthews is dead!" Allison exclaims as tears start streaking down her face.

"Mam, please answer the questions."

"John and I were seeing each other for the last year or so. Oh no. Samuel. Damn it he said that he would not do anything. Just wanted to borrow the car and sort out some old business. Oh my God!" Allison continues to sob.

"Mam, Who is Samuel?" Fornell asks as the door bell rings. Fornell, Tony and McGee frame the door as they allow Allison to open it.

Why do I feel so weak? And why is it still so cold! Leslie wonders as she keeps to the bushes just off the road as she proceeds toward townUnbeknownst to her, her shoulder at the back is bleeding and she has a fever and that's why she is so weak. She continues to walk as the road is deserted. Gibbs, I have to get to Gibbs. She keeps chanting this mantra and thinks about his kisses and it keeps her going.

"Yes, Oh, are you another Agent?"

"Yes, Mam, I am."

"Okay please come in. Your colleagues are inside" Allison says as she invites him in.

McGee finds it hard to swallow. Tony rolls his eyes and Fornell shakes his head. They were fools to even try to keep Gibbs out of this.