- Text Size +
"DiNozzo, Fornell, McGee." Gibbs addresses each of them with a pointed look. He is so furious that his jaw is ticking and his hand is balled up in a fist.

"Hey Boss, How you feeling?" Tony asks in a placating voice.

Gibbs just glares at him.

"Mam, who is Samuel?" Fornell asks and this helps in getting everyone's attention back on Allison.

"Samuel is my brother in law. My late husband, Elijah was a marine when he was found to be guilty of passing Navy intelligence to the Japanese secret service. I think that Agent Gibbs was the arresting officer."

"Yeah, I recall something about that case. He insisted that he was being framed. But all the evidence was clear and he was convicted over 4 years ago."

"Yes. At the time Elijah and I were already separated and I was in the process of applying for a divorce. Samuel believed that Elijah was innocent and that he was framed by another marine. He also believed that if Elijah had not been arrested we would have remained together. Elijah was killed in prison about 8 months ago. Oh Samuel must have thought that Matthews was involved somehow and that's why his killed him. And that's why he will probably try to kill Agent Gibbs."

So cold. So sore, But I have to keep going. Just then Leslie sees a 4x4 Jeep passing by, going in the direction of the plant. That's him she realizes as she turns back towards the plant. Got to make sure that he does not have Gibbs. Leslie keeps to the bushes until she gets back to the plant.

"Where is Samuel now? When last did you see him?" Tony asks.

"He came by 6 days ago, asked to borrow the car and I have not seen him since."

"Does he have any friends in town? Where would he be staying?"

"He used to work out at the old ammonia factory out on the outskirts of town." The agents exchange glances as they remember that the bomb at the hospital was Ammonium Nitrate based.

"He was the foreman there before it closed down. He used to practically live there. I do not know if he has any friends that would take him in."

"Do you have a picture of him for us?"

"Yes," She said as she got up and opened a drawer. "It is a few years old. I hope it will help." Allison said as she returned to her seat.

"Does your vehicle have a tracking system?" McGee asks

"Yes." "Great," McGee says as he gets on his phone and asks Abby to trace the vehicle.

"Thank you mam, you've been a great help. Fornell get some of your people to keep an eye on this house and Allison if Samuel calls please let us know." Gibbs says as he hands over a business card to her.

Samuel grins as he arrives at the plant. I will get Gibbs inside so that he can see his pretty agent and then "Kaboom" he thinks as he gets out of the 4x4 and starts offloading the explosives. He goes into the building and starts adding the new charges to the ones that he had set up the previous day. Finally I'll have my revenge and Elijah's soul will rest in peace.

As they walk out towards their cars, everyone is silent.

"Boss, Are you okay?" Tony finally ventures as he realizes that the sooner they talk about it the soon they will be able to move on.

Gibbs turns on all three of them.

"Don't you ever pull something like this on me ever again! If you even think of doing that, you can hand me you badges right now and get out. And Fornell you can forget about any future interdepartmental co-operation." Gibbs warns in a dangerous, deadly serious voice.

"McGee,"

"The vehicle is stopped at a factory site out of town," Abby says. McGee relays the message to Tony and Gibbs and then gets into his car.

Gibbs gets into Tony's car and shouts, "Well, What the hell you waiting for?"

"I'll call for backup." Fornell says as he goes to his car.

"McGee, Gibbs is not here. Do you think he knows that Leslie is missing?" Abby worriedly asks.

"Abs he is with us. He knows and he is livid. I think you better get Ducky to meet us out on Emmerson drive at the old ammonia plant because if Leslie is hurt, Gibbs will want someone he trusts to watch over her." McGee says as he hangs up.

Maybe I can have some fun with the redhead before she dies. Samuel thinks as he makes his way toward the room where Leslie is supposedly locked up.

"Where the hell is she!" Samuel snarls in anger when he sees the broken glass and her jacket on the floor. He opens the door already knowing that she is gone. He runs through the building, looking for her. "Hey Honey where do you think you are going? Get back here now you bitch?" He shouts as he becomes more furious with each step.

Leslie progresses slowly and carefully towards the 4x4. She opens the door and finds a cellphone on the passenger seat. She searches under the seat and finds a revolver. Her head and back are throbbing but the adrenaline rush keeps her on her toes. As she retreats back into the bushes, she checks the revolver and realizes that she has only one bullet in it. Damn it!

"Hey Honey where do you think you're going?"

"Stay where you are and put your hands up." Leslie shouts back as she levels the gun on him and takes partial cover behind the 4x4. She hates it that her voice sounds so weak.

"Oh but honey we have so much to do before I kill you and Gibbs."

Oh no, he has Gibbs! Damn it. I should have searched the building. She swears as she starts dialing Tony's number and takes more cover behind the 4x4.

"What have you done with Gibbs? Where is he?"

Samuel laughs, as he levels his gun at Leslie through the windows of the 4x4. She thinks that I have him. This is going to be so much fun.

"DiNozzo cann't you drive any faster?" Gibbs demands.

"I'm already doing 25 over the limit Gibbs. Relax Boss, we'll get there soon." Tony says trying to placate him.

Gibbs just slams his hand against the dash board in frustration. I hope that Leslie is okay. If that bastard has touched one hair on her head his dead. Gibbs thinks to himself.

Just then Tony's phone rings and he answers, "DiNozzo!"

"Have you got Gibbs locked up somewhere in that building? How did you find such a lovely place on the outskirts of town?"

"Leslie?" Tony shouts as he switches the loud speaker on. Gibbs and Tony listen intently to the conversation.

"I have him some place safe wired up to some nasty explosives. So if you want him, you better come out here and do as I say." He sneers imagining all the things he is going to do to her before he kills her. It has been such a long time since he has indulged in his darker pleasures.

"Tony he has Gibbs, I'm on the outskirts of town at a …."

"Hey who the hell are you talking to …" Samuel screeches as he fires a shot at Leslie.

"Leslie Gibbs is…." Tony interrupts just as they hear the sound of a bullet ringing out followed by splintering glass.

"Ahhh," Leslie gasps and drops the gun and the phone as she feels a burning pain slice through her side.

"Leslie. God Damn it, Leslie, speak to me!" Gibbs shouts but Leslie does not hear him.

"Tony, …… you have to… save Gibbs." Leslie gasps as she takes a second to try to pull herself together. She hopes that Tony has heard her. Gibbs calls Abby on his phone and tells her to get the Paramedics to the factory and she informs him that Ducky is also on his way to the factory.

"There's it." Tony says as the factory comes into view.

"Now see what you made me do you Bitch. No matter. I can still have some fun before you die." Gibbs and Tony hear Samuel say followed by the sound of a kick as Leslie cries out in pain.

"Damn it DiNozzo. Move it." Gibbs threatens as Tony flattens the accelerator pedal.