- Text Size +
"Get away … from me…" Leslie gasps as she struggles to catch her breathe. Her world is spinning and the pain is excruciating. Leslie tries to focus through the pain as she realizes that Samuel is crazy.

"No Honey. I can see you like it rough so first I'm going to rip those clothes off and then I'm going to ….." Samuel says as he hears cars screeching to a halt. He also hears a chopper overhead. Leslie inches towards the gun as Samuel looks around the Jeep. He sees Gibbs and a few other agents getting out of their cars and taking cover. Great, so the fire works will begin sooner than expected. He thinks to himself as he grabs a hold of Leslie and pulls her up in front of him. Damn it, I did not get the gun, Leslie thinks as pain, nausea and dizziness overwhelm her.

Samuel holds a gun to Leslie's side as he starts to back track towards the building with her.

"Special Agent Gibbs. Welcome. So nice of you to join us. " Samuel shouts.

"Leslie, Are you okay?" Gibbs shouts out as he tries to assess how badly she is hurt.

"Gibbs? You're okay?" Leslie cries out in relief. "What took …..you so …..long?" Leslie complains as her voice becomes laboured and Gibbs face start to blur out again.

"Hang in there Leslie. You're going to be fine." Gibbs assures her as he marvels at her how she's handled everything.

"How touching tsk tsk…" Samuel mocks.

"Samuel, let her go." Gibbs says loudly and calmly as he turns all his attention on to Samuel.

"You'd better listen to him, Samuel." Tony chirps. "Gibbs being mad is not something that you will be able to survive."

Just then Ducky arrives in the NCIS van followed by the paramedic and more agents. As the agents spreadout and pin their sights on Samuels, Fornell says, "Give it up Samuels. You have no way out."

"Oh will the peanut gallery just shut up already. I hold all the cards. Can't you idiots see that?" Samuels shouts back as he violently jerks Leslie. I've had enough of you, you bastard. Let me just catch my breathe and then I'm going to rip your eyes out. Leslie thinks as she tried to get the pain under control.

"Gibbs, Boss. What are you doing?" Tony whispers.

"Watch my back DiNozzo." Gibbs whispers back.

"Samuel, she has nothing to do with this. You wanted me and I'm here so let her go." Gibbs says as he goes out into the open, puts his gun on the ground, kicks it away. Then he starts walking towards Leslie and Samuel. To anyone who did not know him, Gibbs appeared calm. But Tony could see the tightness in his jaw and anger in his stance.

"Are you this passionate about all your agents or is there something special about this one?" Samuel questions as he runs his tongue up Leslie's cheek. As she pulls away he jerks the gun into her bleeding side so that she cries out in pain. Oh no... I can not black out now. I will not let him win. Leslie thinks as the world spins around herGibbs uses reserves of control that he did not know he possessed in order to hold back his reaction. Tony wishes that he had a clear shot so that he could blow the guy's brains out.

"Mm Delicious… But then you know that. Too bad you won't get another taste of her in this lifetime."

"Samuel, you are surrounded. You do not have a chance in hell of getting out of here alive. So why don't you let her go and I will pull a few string to reduce your sentence from the gas chamber to life imprisonment." Gibbs shouts as he tries to control his rage as he continues to move forward.

"Why, how considerate of you, Gibbs. Let's cut the crap. If you want me, come on inside and let's discuss it. One wrong move gentlemen and she's history." Samuel shouts as he starts to drag a weak and dazed Leslie towards the building.

"Move it honey, as soon as Gibbs enters this building I am going to set off some spectacular fireworks." Samuel whispers to Leslie.

"No! Gibbs the… place is rigged to blow up." Leslie uses her last reserves to shout, as she slams her elbow into Samuel's side and at the same time she twists her leg around his and trips him. As his grip loosens Leslie shoves him back and makes a run for it. Gibbs seeing what she is up to runs the few steps towards her to help her out of harms way.

"You bitch" Samuel shrieks as he recovers his balance and aims his gun towards Leslie's back. At the same time he waves a hand held remote revise in his other hand. "Now we all die." he says and starts laughing hysterically as he shoots at Leslie.

"DiNozzo, Take him out!" Gibbs shouts as he reaches out for Leslie. As she collapses in his arms, a loud explosion rocks the ground. Gibbs and Leslie are propelled away from the building and they roll across the ground as the building starts to crumble. Dust and debris are flying all around them as agents are shouting and running towards the building.

"Gibbs!" DiNozzo shouts as he and McGee rush forward and turn Gibbs over to see if he is okay. His face is covered in blood and he is unconscious. Tony and McGee carry him towards the waiting paramedics.

"Dear God!" Ducky exclaims as he and Fornell run forward to get to Leslie who is also unconscious. The paramedics also rush to her side and get her onto a gurney.

"We have to get them to the hospital right now. We will assess their injuries on the way there." The paramedic urgently informs Tony as he puts Gibbs onto the gurney in the ambulance.

"Fornell, McGee you guys can clear the scene. I'm going to the hospital." Tony says as the paramedic start removing Gibbs' jacket and shirt.

"Go!" Fornell says, understanding the emotions Tony must be experiencing at a time like this.

"Tony just let me know…" McGee says as he watches the IV line being inserted into Gibbs' arm.

"I will." Tony replies as the paramedic starts examining Gibbs head.

"Tony I'll accompany Leslie and meet you at the hospital." Ducky says.

"Let's go already." Tony barks as he tries to get his raging emotions under control.