- Text Size +
Once Gibbs is settled, Ducky turns to Leslie whose face is still a bright shade of red.

"Hey Ducky." She greets without meeting his eyes as she cradles her left arm.

"How are you feeling Leslie?" Ducky asks as he critically observes her.

"A bit of pain but fine other than that. What actually happened? I can not remember much." Leslie asks as she finally looks at Ducky and then at Gibbs. McGee returns to the room and is glad to see that Leslie is awake. He notices her complexion and the small bite marks on Gibbs' neck but does not say anything about them.

"Leslie, I'm sorry about what happened at your apartment. I should have done more to stop Samuel from taking you." McGee says before he can stop himself.

"McGee there was nothing that you could have done. So what happened? I remember being outside getting a phone and gun from Samuel's car and then being shot. But after that everything is a bit fuzzy." Leslie says as she looks at Gibbs who seems to be a bit pale but still manages to smirk at her. Leslie tries to control her blush but fails miserably just as Anne enters the room.

"Agent Gibbs its time for the CT scan. We should be back in about half an hour." She says as she wheels Gibbs out of the room.

"CT scan? What is wrong with Gibbs?" Leslie asks feeling confused and concerned. He seemed perfectly fine when he was kissing me.

"He has a swelling on the left frontal lobe. But from his behaviour a few minutes ago I can almost guarantee that the swelling is down." Ducky says with a smile.

"What behaviour?" McGee asks as he looks from Leslie to Ducky. Leslie's blush deepens as Ducky replies, "Nothing to concern yourself with Timothy."

"Where were you when I arrived?" Ducky asks instead.

McGee tells them what has been uncovered in the investigation. He informs them that Fornell's team has processed the car and the only prints in it belong to Samuel, Leslie or Allison Keys. He also tells them that Abby was tracing the cellphone and found one number that was called 15 times in the space of 2 days. They have tried to track the owner of the number but have hit a dead end because the number was disconnected the previous afternoon and the cell company was not able to find any details relating to that number. It was almost as if someone had deleted the records. But Abby was working on a way to retrieve the deleted records. He also informs them that there is not much left of Samuel and he was definitely killed in the explosion. Leslie is just relieved that her first case has come to an end and that all her colleagues are okay including her boss.

Gibbs' CT scan confirms that the swelling is indeed down. Dr Johnson follows Gibbs back to the ward and lets everyone know the good news. He then examines Leslie and tells her that she too is progressing nicely and that both agents can be moved to a general ward.

Back at the office Tony prepares a report for the Director and hands it into him at around noon. This has been a tough and long case and he is looking forward to getting a few hours of sleep in his own bed. He decides to see Abby before heading back to the hospital.

"Hey Abby, did you manage to get the details yet." Tony shouts above the loud music playing in the lab before he lowers the volume.

"Hey Tony, not yet. I'm running a search and hoping that we will be able to retrieve the file." Abby says as she continues to click away on her computer.

Tony walks up behind her and looks at her, from her pigtails to her leather collar, black t-shirt with a skull on the back to her baggy black pants with chains around her waist. Just looking at her makes him hot. She suddenly spins around and stares into Tony's eyes.

"Tony, what's going on?" she asks.

"I don't know Abs but we could go with the flow and see where it leads."

"We could?" She asks and he nods as he takes a step closer to her.

Suddenly they pounce on each other and start kissing and caressing each other like two starving vultures.

"mmm, Tony …. you are …. a really good kisser…" Abby says in between kisses.

"You are so…. so…… wild…." Tony says and Abby pulls away abruptly. Oh no, did I say something wrong? Tony wonders as Abby narrows her eyes.

"Wild! ... mmm Wild is good." Abby smiles which causes DiNozzo to raise an eyebrow and grin. Abby grabs DiNozzo by his collar and pushes him into her chair and then she sits astride him and starts kissing him wildly. He runs his hands up her back, under her t-shirt and she starts unbuttoning his shirt.

Before things become even more out of control DiNozzo pulls away from Abby.

"Abs, not here. I can just picture Gibbs striding in here and finding us. No, definitely not here. Besides it should be somewhere special the first time we……" Tony says as he tries to catch his breathe. Abby also tries to calm down.

"Yeh, Tony like on top of a sarcophagus or in a cemetery across a really huge tomb stone at midnight. Yeh, that would be so cool." Abby chirps, as Tony stares at her wide eyed and speechless. Then she bursts out laughing.

"Oh Tony you should see your face. It is priceless. We could always use the futon at my place or a bed at your place." Abby offers as she gets her giggles under control.

Tony just frowns and then tells her, "I was thinking more of a kitchen table top or a billiard table." And he wiggles his eyebrows at her.

"mmm, I could work with that if you let me tie you up." Abby whispers in his ear and Tony breathes out heavily.

"Abby, we need to go and see Gibbs and then we are going to my place to use my kitchen top." Tony says as he pulls her up to a standing position.

"mmm, Tony I like it when you take command. Let's get going. I have an appetite that needs to be filled asap." She says as she straightens out her t-shirt and re-buttons Tony's shirt. Oh Abs everything you say and do makes me even more hot for you….. Gibbs! We need to focus now but later, later you are all mine. Tony grins as he wraps an arm around Abby's waist and walks to the elevator with her.

Just before lunch Gibbs and Leslie are moved to a private ward. Ducky decides to go to the office so that he can examine Samuel's remains and sign the release. He promises to return at about 4pm. McGee remains at the hospital even as he starts to feel the strain of being up since two in the morning. The ward is pleasant and has bright yellow walls with a blue trim. It has two beds, a bathroom and a TV mounted to the ceiling. It has windows on the one side which allow the rays of the sun to penetrate the room and warm it up.

Back on Benner Street, Allison calls the hospital.

"Hello, could you please give me an update on Agent Gibbs and Agent Burnett's conditions. I am their Boss." Allison lies.

"They are doing very well and have been moved out of the ICU ward." The nurse replies.

Damn it, so I will have to do something and it will have to be soon. Allison complains.

"When will they be discharged?" Allison asks.

"That depends on their progress and the Doctor's recommendations." The nurse replies.

"Which ward are they in?" Allison asks.

"Ward 4G." The nurse replies.

"Thank you." Allison says as she hangs up.

Okay. I will have to start working on that surprise for them. I'll even take a picture for Ari. Allison smiles as she goes to her medicine cabinet and starts removing a few bottles. Her smile widens as she finds the bottle that she is looking for.

Back in the ward Gibbs realizes that he is feeling much better. The headache is bearable as is the pain in his back and arm. His IV line was removed when they left the ICU ward. He is now becoming restless and wants to get out of this place. As he looks around he notices McGee dozing in the chair near the window. He is touched by how his team has kept an eye on him and he smiles softly to himself. Then he looks over at Leslie and notices that the IV line from her neck has been removed and she does not seem to be in too much pain. She still has an IV line hooked to her arm which is probably administering antibiotics and pain killers. She looks over at him and lazily smiles. He returns her smile as Tony and Abby walk in.

"Hey Boss. Leslie. Probie." Tony says as Abby walks over to Gibbs and pecks him on the cheek and then she does the same to Leslie. She notices the bruising on Leslie's neck from the IV line and says, "That looks nasty. You can use one of my collars if you like until the bruise disappears."

"Thanks Abby. I have always fantasized about wearing collars and chains over a black leather suit. Maybe you can help me do that. What do you think about me dying my hair black. But then again having red hair and being dressed all in black just might be more interesting." Leslie says as she looks at everyone. Gibbs' jaw has almost dropped open as he pictures Leslie dressed as she has just described.

"Wow Leslie. I sure would like to see that." Tony says as he pulls his tongue back into his mouth. Gibbs smacks him on the back of the head and glares at him. Abby and Leslie try hard not to laugh.

"Hey Boss, what happened to your neck. You have two bruises….." Tony says as he looks closely at Gibbs neck and then at Leslie's blushing face and suddenly realizes what the marks really are. He shakes a finger at Gibbs and mouths, You have been a naughty boy! And then he moves away avoiding another smack to his head.

"Gibbs I have extra collars." Abby grins as Leslie tries to hide her face.

"DiNozzo, do you have update for me or have you come here to annoy me." Gibbs says as he gives Abby a pointed look. Leslie recovers and waits for DiNozzo to proceed with the update.

"I've handed the report over to the Director and the case is basically closed. We are just tracing the cellphone and Ducky needs to then release the remains to Allison Keys. She called earlier to convey her regret at what happened and to ask for the remains so that she can arrange a funeral for Samuel."

"I could get back to the office and check on the trace." McGee offers. Gibbs nods and McGee leaves.

"Tony, tell Dr Johnson that I want out of this place today." Gibbs says. Everyone turns and stares at Gibbs.

"But Boss you need to ….." Tony tries to say as Abby chirps, "Gibbs, don't push…"

"I'm leaving. Get me some clothes and then you can drive me home." Gibbs orders.

"Tony, I'm ready to leave too." Leslie quietly says as she looks at Gibbs and waits for him to say something.

"Abby, DiNozzo I need a minute alone with Leslie." Gibbs says as he narrows his eyes.

Tony gets a cocky grin on his face as Abby takes his hand and they leave the room.

"Leslie you're staying for a few more days. That's an order." Gibbs says as he gets out of his bed and approaches her bed.

"Gibbs, no offence, but I'm fit enough to decide whether I'm ready to go home or not. The events of this last week have been a bit over the top and it makes me wonder whether all your cases are this ‘exciting'? But whatever they are I think that I've proven that I can handle it. " Leslie says a bit annoyed at Gibbs pulling rank on her. Gibbs just stares at her as if he is having an internal battle regarding this issue.

"Gibbs, it's been a tough first week and I'm ready to go home." Leslie looks at him with annoyance in her eyes hoping that she is not sounding self-indulgent. Gibbs thinks that she looks adorable and gives into his urge to caress her head and admits that the last thing he wants to do is be away from her. Leslie stares at him confused by his actions.

"Okay, if Dr Johnson says that you are fit to leave then you can leave today and you're moving into my place." Gibbs says surprising even himself.

"What! Why?" Leslie asks unsure about how she feels about this.

"That's it, the hospital or my place, where I can keep an eye on you. Besides, your place is still a mess from when Samuel broke in. Since we both need to take it easy we might as well do it together." Gibbs says as he continues to caress her head and cheek.

"But what will the rest of the team think?" Leslie says as she places her hand over his.

"I don't give a damn about what they think." Gibbs growls as he brings his face closer to hers.

"And what do you think about … us?" Leslie asks as she licks her lips and her breath caresses his jaw.

"I think that we should stop thinking altogether and give into our needs. What do you think?" Gibbs asks as he places a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I think that you are right." Leslie sighs breathlessly as she places an arm around his neck and pulls him closer. As their lips touch, Gibbs groans out in satisfaction.