- Text Size +
At 9:30pm Allison parks her car a block away from Gibb's house. She observes the surroundings for a few minutes noting that everything is quiet before getting out of her car and making her way to the front door. The lights inside the house are on and as she tries the door, she finds that it is unlocked. She grins to herself thinking about what lies ahead for Gibbs and Leslie.

She enters the house quietly, switching off the porch lights and makes her way to the living room. She notes that everything is still and calm. As she approaches the couch she sees Leslie fast asleep on it and there are plates on the coffee table with cake crumbs indicating that the cake has definitely been eaten. Leslie keeps her breathing even and calm as she senses Allison walking around her. Allison then pulls Leslie's arms straight in front of her and ties her wrists with a rough rope. Leslie bits her lip to keep from moaning out in pain.

Where is Gibbs? Allison wondered as she leaves Leslie on the couch and makes her way through the house looking for him. When she does not find him anywhere she makes her way to the basement. Tony holds his breath as he sees Allison coming down the basement stairs. He is hidden under a canvas in a dark corner of the basement. Allison finds Gibbs asleep under the skeleton of his boat. Gibbs keeps still and listens intently as Allison walks around the boat and then makes her way in between the rigging. Allison forces his arms above his head and ties him down to the rigging of the boat. Gibbs offers no resistance but grunts in pain at having his injured shoulder pulled back like that. But he continues to pretend to be asleep. Allison caresses his face as she says, "Special Agent Gibbs, it's such a pity that you have to die tonight. I think that we could have had some real fun you and me." And then she kisses him on his lips before getting up and making her way back upstairs to await her companion's arrival.

A few minutes later a second figure enters the house.

"Welcome, They are ready and waiting for your pleasure." Allison whispers as she comes forward and kisses Ari on one cheek and than the other.

"Take me to them." Ari commands.

As they approach the couch Leslie maintains her even breathing. Ari crouches down next to her and runs his hand through her hair, moving it away from her face and he says, "She is beautiful. Gibbs has excellent taste in woman. Where is he?" Ari asks as he continues to caress Leslie's head and then moves his down her neck to her breast, which he squeezes gently. Leslie holds still and does not react even though she is disgusted and repulsed at being touched so intimately by this man.

"He is in the basement." Allison replies in anticipation.

"Good." Ari says. He stands up and then picks Leslie up and cradles her in his arms. Leslie moans out as the sudden movement causes intense pain to reverberate through her whole body. Ari smiles and says, "Sounds like she's waking up." And then he follows Allison down to the basement.

McGee and Fornell are observing everything from the opposite house, through a camera that has been placed on the ceiling of the living room and the basement. As they see Leslie being picked up, McGee and Fornell decide to make their move. They make their way across the street and enter Gibbs' house quietly. They then progress through the living room and reach the basement silently.

Gibbs who is still pretending to be asleep in the basement, starts becoming impatient as he wonders what is going on upstairs. He hates the fact that he is tied up and therefore useless at the moment. Just then he hears the sound of people on the basement steps followed by a moaning sound which he identifies as Leslie's. He become more furious with each breath but manages to maintain is outward appearance of calm. Tony tenses up as he sees who the new comer is. Ari places Leslie none too gently on the couch in the basement and she moans out aloud as she rolls to her side and pulls her knees up to her chin in an effort to bring the pain under control. Tony knows that they have to move quickly now. All of Gibbs instincts tell him to react, but he temps them down and continues to remain calm. He hopes that DiNozzo and the rest of the team are in position.

That is when they hear Allison say, "Okay Agent Gibbs. It's time to wake up now. We have a special treat in mind for your viewing pleasure." She caresses Gibbs' head as she removes as knife from her pocket. Then she slaps him across the face. He pretends to start coming too and he looks around pretending surprise, "Allison? What are you doing?" he says in a gruff voice.

"Shalom Agent Gibbs. So we meet again." Ari says from the couch where he is once again caressing Leslie's face and neck. She tries to move away but Ari grabs onto her hair to keep her still. Everything nerve in Gibbs' body clenches up and all he says is, "You!" Ari smiles as he looks from Gibbs to Leslie and says, "She is lovely, just as lovely as Caitlin. Caitlin and I never did have time to indulge in each others arms. But there is nothing stopping me from enjoying Leslie, right here, right now. I'm sure that you will enjoy watching this." Ari taunts as he holds Leslie's head and lowers his mouth to hers and forcefully kisses her while moving his hands down from her neck, over her breasts to the waist bend of her scrubs. Leslie tries to push his hands away but he just applies pressure to her injured shoulder and she groans out in pain as she allows Ari to kiss her. Gibbs curses out violently as he struggles with the bonds around his wrists while Allison laughs in his face. Leslie protests as best she can and she bits Ari's tongue until she tastes blood. Ari reacts by slapping her across her face just as DiNozzo pulls his gun on him and McGee and Fornell do the same from the basement stairs.

DiNozzo shouts, "Move away from her Ari and lie down on the floor with you hands on your head." Ari sighs as he looks around and notices that he is surrounded.

"What the hell?" Allison shouts as she holds the knife against Gibbs' throat.

"Drop the knife, Allison." Fornell shouts as he and McGee make their way down the stairs.

"You will all back out of here or I will break her neck." Ari says as he jerks Leslie up in front of him and starts applying pressure to her neck with one hand while holds a gun to her side with his other hand. Leslie starts gasping for breath as Ari forces her to start moving towards the basement steps indicating that Fornell and McGee should move out of the way. They remain in place as Tony moves out from under the canvas. The pain in Leslie's shoulder and side becomes more intense with each step and she realizes that she has to do something before it is too late.

"Ari, Let her go you bastard." Gibbs shouts and he tries to get free and the tip of Allison's knife penetrated his neck. "Watch it Gibbs, I'm sure that you don't want to lose your head over her now do you?" Allison laughs as she pricks the sensitive flesh in his neck again and Gibbs winces. But then she looks at Ari and says, "Wait for me." As she gets out from the rigging, Ari says, "I don't need you anymore." and he shoots her between the eyes.

Tony and Fornell use that second to wordlessly communicate their next move. Tony takes aim at Ari's forehead and Fornell does the same from his side. Tony then stares at Leslie for a split second indicating that she should move out of the way. She gasps and then slumps as a dead weight in Ari's arms. He is taken by surprise and loses his focus on Tony. That gives Tony a clear shot which he takes without hesitation. The impact of the bullet hitting his skull causes Ari to be propelled backwards into the wall and he pulls Leslie back with him. Then his arms fall away from Leslie and she rolls away from him as Tony and Fornell rush forward to make sure that he and Allison are dead.

"DiNozzo! McGee" Gibbs shouts as he tries to get up and make sure that Leslie is okay. Tony rushes forward to untie Gibbs as McGee hurries to Leslie's side. He helps Leslie to a sitting position and quickly unties her hands. She is so weak that she just leans into him as she cradles her burning and throbbing arm while she tries to catch her breath. Tony helps Gibbs up as he also supports his aching arm and makes his way over to Leslie. Blood is running down his neck where Allison's knife pierced his skin. In the distance they hear the sound of sirens indicating that the paramedics are on their way.

"Leslie, are you okay?" Gibbs asks as he reaches her and sits down behind her. He pulls her into his embrace, her back against his front, as the team start clearing the scene.

"Leslie?" Gibbs whispers as Leslie struggles to catch her breath and starts trembling. The pain in her shoulder is excruciating and she suddenly feels iced cold.

"Just relax, you're going to be fine." Gibb continues to whisper as he holds her close and kisses her head. Leslie just leans into him too tired and weak to say or do anything else.