- Text Size +
Gibbs comes too suddenly and shakes his head to clear it. His head and shoulder are throbbing. As he opens his eyes he sees dust and debris everywhere. Then he looks down and sees Leslie unconscious.

"Leslie!" He whispers as his throat is dry from shock.

"Leslie!" he gasps a little louder as he starts to caress her face and hair. His finger tips come away covered in blood and he starts to feel panic rising in him. How badly is she hurt!

"Leslie! Damn it, open your eyes." He shouts as he frantically moves his hand under her head.

"mmmm Gibbs, Shhhh." Leslie moans as she starts to move her head around and moves her hand to her head and then to his cheek. She caresses his cheek and his lips with her finger tips as she slowly opens her eyes. The relief that washes through Gibbs almost makes him collapse back on her.

Leslie's head is pounding. Her vision is blurred and she feels disorientated but she murmurs "I'm… I'm okay. Are you … okay?" She takes a deep breath which vibrates through his body. She continues to stroke his cheek, lips and hair. His skin is so smooth. The sensation of her touching him sends heat waves pulsating through his body. He too has not moved and his hand is still in her hair. She can feel his body lying across hers and she decides that she likes the pressure of having him in this position.

As her vision clears she looks into his eyes and he looks back into hers.

"Leslie" he sighs as he lowers his face to hers. As his lips touch hers she moans and wraps her arm around his neck drawing him closer. Her head is throbbing and her shoulder is on fire but the sensation of having Gibbs kiss her makes everything else fade to oblivion. She returns his kiss and moans at his response. Gibbs is totally caught up in the smell and taste of her and as he deepens the kiss she responds by running her hand frantically up and down his back. Gibbs is mesmerized by the passion she unleashes in him. It has been a long, long time since he has experienced anything like this. He is a great kisser Leslie thinks as they continue to deepen the kiss and she feels the excitement rise in her. She can not get enough of him and if his reaction is anything to go by, neither can he.

Tony and McGee come running out of the stair well onto the 4th floor. They are out of breath but they do not let this delay them. The nurses on the floor have their hands full trying to calm the other patients on the floor who are panicked by the explosion. None of the nurses have gone in to see if the NCIS agents are okay yet. Tony and McGee approach the room cautiously with their guns drawn. McGee swings the door open suddenly and Tony enters with his gun raised and shouts, "Gibbs, Leslie, are you okay?" And then he stops abruptly causing McGee to crash into his back. He staggers forward into the room followed by McGee and both of them just stare.

Gibbs enjoys a second more of Leslie's kiss and then he pulls away slightly. Leslie has not even heard Tony call out to them and she lifts her head towards Gibbs to continue the kiss. He grins and pecks her on the lips one more time.

"DiNozzo, McGee it is rude to stare." He barks as he looks at them. He is trying very hard to look stern but with Leslie still under him trying to catch her breathe he is finding the task almost impossible. Only then does Leslie realize that they are not alone and she blushes and she hides her face in Gibbs' shoulder. Tony and McGee turn around abruptly and simultaneously say, "Sorry, aammm we'll just check on…" Tony tries to catch a quick glimpse of them again just as Gibbs warns, "DiNozzo!"

By this time Gibbs has rolled off Leslie and she is blushing a pretty pink. Wow, I've never been kissed like that before! she thinks to herself.

Gibbs sits next to Leslie for a moment getting his breathing under control and he thinks, WOW that was amazing! And then he gets to his feet. He just can not hold back the smile that flashes across his face as he looks at Leslie who is still lying on the floor breathing heavily. She is looking back at him and returns his smile. He shakes his head as he extends his hand and pulls Leslie up to a standing position. She immediately feels like the room is spinning around her and starts to collapse.

"DiNozzo, give me a hand will you!" Gibbs yells as he tries to stop Leslie from hitting the floor. Tony rushes forward and cradles Leslie in his arms.

"Let's get out of this room. McGee I want this room to be processed and find out where Fornell's guard is. I threw the bomb out of the window, so you need to get down there and collect whatever is left of it before it is blown away by the wind." Gibbs says as he follows Tony and Leslie out of the room. Now that he is standing, he too is feeling a bit lightheaded.

"We need a Doctor here please," Tony tells one of the passing nurses "and which room can I take her into?"

"Take her to the room 2 doors down to your left. It is empty. I'll find Dr Grey and sent him to you as soon as possible. Let me help you Agent Gibbs." The nurse says as she notices that Gibbs is suddenly very pale and not quite so steady on his feet.