- Text Size +

Tony was at his desk nervously waiting for Summer and Danny to arrive. He had already let security know they would be coming and to let them up. He had decided it was time to let Summer meet his friends and co-workers and they were all here today. This new case had them all running around, but Gibbs wouldn't stop him from having lunch once they got here. Tony had changed since Gibbs had left and come back, but then so had Gibbs. It was interesting seeing him in this new light.



Ziva and McGee were talking to Abby with Gibbs listening on when the elevator doors slid open. Tony stood up and watched as Summer and Danny walked around the corner. The conversation at Gibbs desk ground to a halt when Danny shouted his name and ran over to hug his legs.



Tony started laughing and leaned over to hug his buddy back. It was amazing how used to those hugs he was yet how special each one felt. Summer walked over stealing glances in his friends' direction. When she reached him, he pulled her into a hug and kissed her deeply. He pulled back and turned to face the stunned crowd but was distracted by Danny pulling on his pants leg.



"Tony, we brought you a present." He announced.



"You did?" Tony asked looking up at Summer. She pulled the wrapped package from her purse and handed it to him. "It's to you from Danny."



Tony's eyes lit up and he sat down to bring Danny onto his lap. "How about we open this together then?"



Danny's answer was to start ripping the paper off the present. Tony laughed out loud when he saw what it was. He remembered staying late one night and helping put Danny to bed. When Danny had asked him to tell him a story, Tony told him about Magnum and how cool he was. Tony hugged the boy on his lap and turned the present around for the others to see. Ziva, McGee and Abby were still looking shocked but Gibbs smirked at the DVDs.



"Guys, this is Summer Reynolds and her son Danny. We've been seeing each other for a month now."



Summer's hello was drowned in the sudden onslaught of questions. Tony held up his hands. "You'll have time enough to put her through the inquisition later. Right now we're going to lunch." Gibbs raised his eyebrows but didn't object. As they walked onto the elevator they could hear the other agents begging for a lunch break as well.



~Calalily~