- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gabby

Abby turned to Gibbs once they were inside his room. She pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor. She stepped closer to him and he leaned down to kiss her again. His blue eyes were not the same icy blue that would stare down a criminal. They were on fire with his need for the woman in his arms. She broke from the kiss and shivered at that look. Pushing him onto the bed, she stepped back where he couldn't touch her.



"You have no idea how much I've missed you all this time, do you?" She asked him in a voice gone husky with desire.



~*~Flashback~*~



Watching him walk away from her was quite possibly harder than having to live without him. Knowing he was hurting and knowing there was nothing she could do to stop it. Oh, she knew he was pissed about the terrorist attack and his inability to stop it. But she also knew the reason he was walking out the door was to deal with the demons a fifteen year old memory had brought back into light. Her heart was breaking because he was broken.



~~~~~~~~



She learned to cope while he was gone. She could hear his voice in her head and his pictures were all over the lab. She started eating tons of sugar to help speed her through the day. Everyone pretty much left her alone, thinking she had only lost a boss and a friend. No one had known or would ever know that he was her lover and her love.



She stood thinking about it one day and realized he was both. Lovers she had had before but none of them had been her love. Not until Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs caught her eye. She had even had a wild thought of dying her hair red one Halloween to see what he'd say. She didn't but she had thought about doing so.



And so she was fine until Ziva needed help. Gibbs had come back to pay off his debt to her and pack up his home. Then another case came along and she handcuffed them together not realizing it would just remind him of some of their wilder nights. Then he stayed and they started seeing each other again. She was frustrated as all hell that he had enforced a slow courtship period but she was determined it would end sooner than he expected.



~*~End Flashback~*~



She was staring at him, fiddling with the buttons on her shirt. His eyes, still on fire, held hers steadily.



"If it's as much as I've missed you then it's been hell." He answered truthfully.



Her smile trembled and she moved back another step when he started to stand. She shook her head and he sat once again. She slowly undid the buttons on her shirt watching his reaction the entire time. His breathing changed and his pupils dilated as she let the shirt drop from her shoulders. She did the same with her short skirt, unzipping and letting it fall where she stood. For Gibbs, she was wearing black lace and from the look on his face, he appreciated the view.



"Abby." He groaned, reaching out to touch her.



She smiled at him then, that devilish smile that meant he wasn't going to like what happened next, he was going to love it.



She pushed him down on the bed and started kissing him. She ran her hands down to his strong wrists and quickly had him handcuffed to the bed. While the situation sank through Gibbs' haze of passion, Abby was working her way down to his chest. He tried to reach out for her and felt the cuffs stop his movements.



"Abby." Gibbs said in a warning tone.



"Uh-uh. You've been away from me to long to not let me have my way with you any way I want. Trust me, you'll enjoy this."



He couldn't deny her anything with that look on her face. He tried to relax his arms and settle in for Abby's special brand of torture.



By the time she had them both undressed, Gibbs was ready to break the cuffs to get his hands on her beautiful body. Abby was gasping for breath from their kisses as she released the clasp on the cuffs.



With lightening speed, Gibbs wrapped his arms around her and rolled her under him. In his mind, he knew how she would look, feel and taste, but it had been so long for both of them. He knew she expected him to take her then and there, but he held back and started on the quest to relearn her body as well as she knew his.



~Calalily~

Chapter End Notes:
smutty with a little kink???