- Text Size +

Tim was whistling as he walked down the hall to his apartment. Ziva was coming over tonight for dinner. It was their sixth date and he was going to cook her a meal.



He started to put the key in the door when he noticed something was off. Quickly putting the bag of groceries on the floor, he pulled his weapon and checked the hall for civilians before slowly opening his unlocked front door.



As soon as he was in the door, someone grabbed him. He was twirled around, slammed against the wall, and disarmed before he could do anything. His training almost kicked in when he recognized the dark beauty staring at him.



"Tim!" Ziva exclaimed, her accent making his blood run faster.



"Ziva, what are you doing here?" he asked.



"I came for dinner and you weren't here yet. I didn't know what to do…" she trailed off.



With as stern a look as McGee could manage, he finished, "So you let yourself in. I could have killed you!"



As soon as the words were out of his mouth, they looked at each other. They both knew who would win that fight.



~*~Flashback~*~



They were in the gym working on their hand-to-hand combat and Tim had drawn the short straw again. He found himself once again being thrown around the mat by Officer David. It wouldn't be half bad really, if the thought of her taking control in other ways didn't arouse him so much.



There was one time, a few weeks back, they were just tussling around, not really training, just having a good time, and he found himself getting hard at the small touches of her body against his. That session had ended with Ziva sitting on his hips. Luckily, DiNozzo had gotten a phone call and been distracted. Ziva was another story all together. She was sitting right on top of him. Her eyes widened. She slowly and carefully stood and walked out, leaving him with a potentially embarrassing tent in his sweats. DiNozzo never looked back. He called for his team and walked out the room.



~*~End Flashback~*~



Staring into Ziva's dark eyes, he knew she remembered that day as well. He leaned toward her and kissed her passionately. As the kiss went on, Ziva grabbed Tim's shoulders and pushed him back against the wall. Her mouth never left his as she slammed the apartment door shut and locked it.



Her hands moved to the buttons on Tim's shirt. They were small, but her fingers made quick work of opening them. The feel of her hands on his bare chest made Tim groan and reach out to pull her shirt off. They broke the kiss long enough to get the shirt over Ziva's head.



Tim starting leading the way to the bedroom as their clothes fell to the floor behind them. Once inside the doorway, Ziva pinned him to the wall again. Using a strength that surprised her, Tim lifted her and switched their positions. With the wall supporting her back, she had more freedom to touch him wherever she pleased. It pleased her to touch him all over.



Tim broke the kiss long enough to mutter, "Wrap your legs around me." He tilted his head and deepened the kiss all at once.



Ziva wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed. They fell onto it and their hands were everywhere, seeking and learning all the spots that drove each other crazy. Tim kissed his way down her neck and Ziva sank her teeth into his shoulder, while scraping her nails up his back.



Tim reared up and away from her quickly donning protection and then they were moving as one, moaning and writhing with each new wave of sensation that hit them.



~~



Tim smiled. Ziva was asleep with her head on his chest and the groceries were still outside