- Text Size +

For a month now Ziva had arrived at work smiling and gone home the same way. She had Tony ready to pull his hair out because he couldn't figure it out. It had sparked his curiosity so much he even had Summer speculating who was making the Mossad agent happy. She knew he watched her at work to see if anyone there was paying her special attention and she rewarded Tim every evening they were together for how well he was keeping things under wraps.


She was busy typing up a report and could feel his eyes on her looking for any indicators that would tell him what she was doing. Right as he was about to look away, she let herself remember last night and grinned while shaking her head. Tony paused, staring at her hard and then gave up.


"Who is he, Ziva?"


"What are you talking about Tony?"


"There's only one thing that will put a smile like that on a woman's face."


"Chocolate?" Ziva asked, pretending not to know.


"Sex!" Tony almost hissed trying to be quiet.


"Tony! You've been doing so well since you started dating Summer and now here you are back to talking about sex." Ziva tisked at him and went back to her report.


Tony scowled and turned back to his work, knowing she would give nothing away.


~*~*~*~*~*~*


Tim was seated at Ziva's dining room table. They were talking and laughing about Tony and how he was going crazy trying to figure her out.


"He'll never believe it's me." Tim said.


"I know. That's why his aggravation is so amusing." Ziva smiled and stood from her chair. She walked around as Tim shoved his chair away from the table. Sitting, straddling his lap, she kissed him. "I hope you were finished with dinner. I have a special dessert planned for you tonight."


Tim stood, lifting Ziva as he did. He started walking towards her bedroom. "What is that exactly?"


She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him deeply. "Take a look."


Tim looked at her bed and noticed the silk scarves tied to the bedposts. He looked back at Ziva, "You know I love everything you do to me Ziva…"


She put her finger to his lips. "Those are for you to use on me."


Tim's eyes lit up and he placed her carefully on the bed. She hadn't allowed him to restrain her before and the thoughts of what he would do were running through his head as he bound her arms.


Ziva smiled at him and the look of trust and desire in her eyes took his breath away. Leaning forward he kissed her with all the passion in him.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Ziva had screamed. Tony sat up in his bed, shocked from his dream. Ziva with Probie? McGeek put that smile on her face? He shook his head. No way! He looked around his room and looked at the clock. 3 AM. He laughed. There was no way McGee could make a woman smile or scream like that. As he lay back down he told himself he wasn't eating cold pizza before bed anymore.