- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Change of view: Gibbs wants to remember Tony.
It's a new experience for me. Leaving someone you definitely love but don't remember anymore. It took plenty of time to realize how much I'm addicted to him since he works for me. I can remember that, but in which way helps this to know him again?

I gave him my badge and weapon and told him, he would lead the team from then and there on although it hurt so much to do this.

He looked so vulnerable.
He looked like he was going to cry.

But he didn't do this.
He held it together and was strong for McGee, Ziva, Abby…

When I think about it now I realize it must've been very hard for him. I don't remember details of him. All I know is, that he is my senior field agent, lead the team while I was in the coma and that he worked four or five years for me.

Ziva told me he jokes around very much and made us all livid with his dates and movies. But deep inside I feel that this is not true. Or only pieces of it. I don't think he is that type. He looked too smart for this, too hurting.

I'm going to sleep in the airplane. I don't know if I should do it. The doctor told me to get very much rest. And what am I doing? I'm flying to Mexico where I'll never find out, what a person Tony really is.

But do I even want to know it?
I'm not sure.
Maybe it's better this way…
Chapter End Notes:
The third chapter of the story. I hope you like it. It's just a very short one, but I'll add another chapter later. It's in process right now, I just have to finish it.