- Text Size +
Chapter 16

Alessandra woke up with no recollection on the night before. Tony was already up. She looked down, and noticed she wasn't wearing anything. Alessandra pulled up the covers quickly, hoping no-one saw. "Tony," she called. He would know what had happened, he had to.
"What's wrong?" he looked at her, blankets pulled up to her chin. He couldn't help but laugh. Alessandra didn't think it was funny.
"What happened last night?"
"You mean you don't remember?" Alessandra shook her head. Tony felt really bad.
"Did we," her voice trailed off. He didn't know what to say, but she could tell from the look on his face. "I'll take that as a yes. Who made the first move?"
"You did," Tony said with confidence. She felt really bad now, especially so soon after what happened with Jason. "I'm going to go take a shower before we leave for work."
"You can't take a shower. I need a shower."
"It's my house," Tony teased, trying to cheer her up. It worked.
"And I'm the guest."
"I'm having a shower and you can't stop me."
"Ladies first." Alessandra figured that there was no way she could win this argument "Please Tony, can I have a shower?"
"Unless you want to have a shower with me, you have no hope Alessandra," Tony smiled. Alessandra slyly smiled back.
"Ok then, I will." He wasn't expecting her to say that.

Alessandra and Tony got out of the shower, only to find they only had one dry towel. The other one had fallen into a puddle.
"Mine," Alessandra grabbed the dry and wrapped it around her self. She smiled.
"Can I have the dry one Alessandra?"
"Nope. I didn't get my own shower, it's the least you can do."
"I'll get you a different one."
"I don't want a new one, I want this one."
"You owe me one." Tony grabbed the wet towel, wrapped it around him and opened the bathroom door to go and get a dry towel. He paused at the door.
"Alessandra, you might want to see this," She walked over to the door and screamed.

Chapter 17

"Oh wow," gasped McGee as he walked into Tony's apartment. "Who would have thought that your house would become a crime scene?" After McGee said that he regretted it.
"Do you think this is funny, Probie?"
"No, sorry Tony."
"Well you should be. Look at Alessandra," she was shaking. The wall facing the bathroom door had 'We are watching you, Alessandra' painted in blood like before, only this time there was no body, but pictures that had been taken of her since Jason's death.

"I'm sorry, I found Kenny, he was under the bed," Kate handed Alessandra Kenny. Kate wasn't mad at her, just Tony.
"Thanks, good thing he was under the bed, otherwise he could have been slashed or something." She gave Kenny a hug.
"You can stay with me if you want." She put her arm around her shoulders and tried to comfort her.
"What if they find me there too? Oh god, they know my name, where I'm staying, who knows what else they know," Alessandra cried.
"At least you're not hurt, and we won't let them get to you again."
"Kate actually, could I-"
"You can stay with me for as long as you want."
"Kate, what you do think they want from me?"
"Honestly, I don't know."
"I'm scared. And now that we know that there is more than one it's going to be harder to find who did this."
"Alessandra. Listen to me, we will find out who did this. And when Gibbs is done with him he will be sorry he ever touched you," Kate assured her. Alessandra felt a little better, but she was still terrified.

"Umm, Boss, I think you should have a look at these," stuttered McGee as he went through the photos. "These appear to be recent, not that you didn't already know that."
"DiNozzo," Gibbs called out to Tony. He didn't look happy. "What is this?" Gibbs pulled out a photo, and a piece of paper fell to the ground. McGee picked it up. It was recent, like 2 hours ago recent. Tony felt like an idiot. On top of that, his boss saw the picture that made it even more embarrassing.
"He was watching us in the shower?"
"Boss, I think you should see this," McGee handed Gibbs a note. 'These are not the only prints we have. Beware'. Gibbs looked angry.
"If these are released then Tony will have no choice but to leave NCIS."

Chapter 18

"So you two had a shower together," Abby teased Alessandra.
"We only had enough time for one shower and he was being stubborn, so we had one together."
"It looks like you did more than that."
"Abby! Could you just, please."
"I'm sorry, but a picture tells a thousand words. Also, the fact he is kissing you too is a bit of a give away. You slept with him, didn't you?"
"When did this become your business?"
"Whoa, sorry. I'll take that as a yes. But I'm guessing only because you were drunk."
"I don't drink."
"Did you drink any liquids, even water?"
"I had few sips of some water."
"Well, we think your drink may have been spiked. You will need a drug test."
"Somebody hates me. Have you got the rape test results back yet?" Alessandra couldn't handle all this.
"Actually, I don-" Abby was cut off by her computer insanely beeping, "Hold on a sec, I do."
"And?"
"Lets see, negative."
"Negative? Why do I have the bruising then?" Alessandra wasn't relieved, but a little more on-edge than before.
"I'm not sure, you'll have to ask Gibbs that."
"Ask me what, Abs," Gibbs said from behind Abby, handing her a Caf-Pow.
"Gibbs! Don't sneak up on me like that!"
"You had something to ask me?"
"Yes. Alessandra's rape test came back negative, but she is covered in bruises that are consistent with rape."
"Sorry, I don't know." he turned to Alessandra. "Kate wanted to see you."
"Ok." Alessandra got of her chair, grabbed Kenny and left the lab to go see Kate. When Abby was sure she couldn't hear them, she told Gibbs something.
"Gibbs, I think I know what they did to Alessandra."
"So do I. One of our killers is female, and they want her to suffer"
"That's what I thought."

Chapter 19

"So can I stay with you tonight?"
"Sorry Alessandra. Gibbs told me that you and Tony have to stay in another safe house, this one is an apartment that no-one has been to in years. Don't worry, you'll be fine this time. This place is deserted, but it still locks up well. They won't find you in there."
"Kate, I want to stay with you at your house. Not at another stupid safe house."
"I will try and arrange that for tomorrow" Kate gave Alessandra a re-assuring smile.
"Alessandra, do you know a man called Dawson Foster?" McGee called out from the other side of the bullpen.
"Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. Why?"
"He and Jason were caught dealing drugs at a training camp a few years back. Jason got off with a warning, claiming that the drugs were Foster's and he dragged him into it. Foster got a dishonorable discharge."
"I'll go and tell Gibbs. Where is he?" Kate asked
"I think he is with Abby," McGee responded.
"Ok then, I'll go see him. Alessandra, you stay here with McGee."
"Sure," Alessandra smiled.

Just before the elevator door shut, Kate saw someone's arm stop the door so they could get in. It was Tony. ‘Great', she thought. The last person she wanted so see.
"Hey Kate" She didn't respond, so he stopped the elevator. "I'm sorry about Alessandra, but you made it clear that you weren't interested."
"I just can't understand how you can move on so fast," Kate stared at Tony in disbelief.
"With practice," Tony joked. Kate didn't find it funny. "How come you are only mad at me?"
"Alessandra didn't know about us. It's not her fault."
"I'm sorry Kate," Kate turned away from him and hit the stop button to start the elevator up again.
"If you hurt Alessandra in anyway, you will be sorry. I'll see to it that the rest of your life will be miserable, are we clear?"
"Wow, harsh Katie," the elevator opened and Kate stormed out, leaving Tony to think about what she said.

Chapter 20

Tony continued down the elevator, still thinking if Kate really meant everything she said. He thought that Ducky might be able to help him. He was usually pretty helpful, what with his life experience and all. Only problem was, if Ducky found out about him and Kate, Gibbs would kill him, if she hadn't already.

"Hey Ducky, I need your advice on something."
"Why, what is it my dear boy?" Ducky had always been nice to Tony.
"Well, I have this friend who got really drunk and had a one night stand, and he thought it was more than that, but only she was drunk. He asked her about it, and she said that she didn't have any feelings for him. So there was this other girl who he liked, and she liked him, but had just had a nasty fight with her boyfriend just before he died. Then the other girl caught him and this girl making out, and she knew that they went home together and now she won't talk to him. But the second girl didn't know about him and the first girl. No-one did, they kept it a secret because they worked together and their boss would kill him if he found out," Tony said quickly.
"Well, at least you tried to straighten things out with Kate. I can understand why she is mad about you. It's not Alessandra's fault so it makes sense that they are still talking to each other. You still need to try and get through to Kate, and tell her that you still want to be friends, otherwise she will be very hard to work with," Ducky had deciphered everything Tony had said. He was shocked.
"This isn't me that we are talking about, it's a friend."
"Don't be silly Tony, I know it's you."
"You won't tell Gibbs, will you?"
"Of course not, Tony. Why, this reminds me of the time back when I was in collage, and an old-"
"Thanks Ducky," Tony cut him off, and left autopsy.

"Gibbs, we have a suspect. His name is Dawson Foster and Jason got him discharged."
"Does Alessandra know Foster?" Gibbs sternly asked Kate.
"She has never heard of him or seen his face before. Why?"
"We think that this was an attack on Alessandra, not Petty Officer Winchester."
"Why would you say that?" Kate was confused.
"Kate, you might not want to hear this, but you have to promise me that you will not tell Alessandra anything until we are entirely sure," Abby told Kate. She thought that if she told Kate it might not be as bad as if Gibbs were to tell her. Kate nodded. She needed to know, no matter how bad it was. The fact is, this was reality, and whether she liked it or not it was true. There wasn't much she could do about what had already been done.
"I need coffee," and Gibbs walked out, leaving Abby to tell Kate in private. Gibbs didn't want to stick around for her reaction.
"Her rape kit came back negative."
"That's good, right?" Kate was confused.
"Not necessarily. We, Gibbs and I, think that one of the killers was female."
"She was raped by a girl?" Kate yelled, but keeping her voice down at the end, realizing what she had done.
"No, that wouldn't have this result. There is still a possibility that she was, but not by a girl. These tests are never 100% accurate."
"So what did happen to her?" Kate asked Abby. Alessandra stood outside Abby's lab about to enter, but stopped once Abby started explaining to Kate what they did to her. She wanted to know, and if no-one would tell her, then she would find out for herself.
"She was beaten, to make it look like rape. Her wrists were bound together too." Kate wiped away a tear forming in the corner of her eye.
"Those sick bastards. What about last night, with her drink. Was it spiked?"
"She has taken a drug analysis test so we will know what happened last night. How she was beaten without waking up still gets me. If she was drugged then, they would still be in her system. We should know tomorrow"
"Tomorrow, doesn't it normally take less time to get that done?"
"There is a bug in the system. Nothing major, but we can't view test results at the risk of them leaking out. We can identify the drug but won't actually get to see what it is until tomorrow, when the bug should be gone. I'm running a cleanup now."
"Abby, what do you think happened." Kate sincerely asked her.
"Personally, I think she was drugged then bound, possibly raped, and beaten. There was a pool of blood near the bed, so there is a possibility that Jason witnessed them beating her, but we will never know. Unless, that is, the killer confesses" Kate swallowed more tears. Alessandra was like a little sister to Kate. She never could have imagined that the two seemingly perfect Lorrenzo twins from next door would grow up to have one missing and one involved in such a disturbing case.
"Kendra would freak if she found out what was happening to her sister. They want her to suffer, and will most likely torture her until she goes over the edge."
"I'm sorry Kate. But we will find them, if it's the last thing we do," Abby vowed.

Outside the lab, Alessandra just stood there, clutching Kenny tightly with tears streaming down her face. She was scared. She was nervous. She didn't want to know how far they would go.

Chapter 21

"Alessandra, I have to go out tonight. My college buddy Phil is having a bachelor party and I promised him that I'd go, months ago. Will you be ok here by yourself?"
"Tony, I'm 20 years old. I'm not a little girl anymore, I can take care of myself."
"Ok, but call if you need me and I will come straight back."
"I hear you loud and clear. Now go, have fun. I'll be fine. ‘So You Think You Can Dance' is on tonight, followed by a ‘South Park' marathon." Alessandra was a TV buff, similar to how he was a movie expert. He loved that about her.
"You have everything planned. I'll see you in a few hours. And don't fall asleep."
Once Tony had left the house, she turned on the TV and watched about 5 minutes of ‘So You Think You Can Dance' before sneaking out the back door.

The one thing Tony failed to tell Alessandra was that Phil's bachelor party was at a burlesque-style exotic dancing club.

As Tony entered the club to the pounding sound of Ramalama Bang Bang, he spotted Phil and greeted him at a private booth he booked out especially for this. There were about 10 other guys, 7 of which Tony knew from college, one he knew as Phil's brother and 2 guys he had never met before. Half of them were already drunk, just like Tony was planning to do, that is, before Alessandra came along.

"In 10 minutes we get to choose a dancer to give us a private performance," Phil told Tony. The other guys cheered. "We should probably pick one now, what do you say guys?" they cheered even louder. Tony felt a guilty that he didn't feel guilty about this, especially after what happened with Kate, and now Alessandra.
"Wow, look at that one," Phil's brother, who was extremely drunk, said as he pointed out a girl who was clearly getting all the attention.
"She's gorgeous," a guy called Marty shouted. She clearly was. Even though they couldn't see her face. She had long brown hair, tanned skin and a perfectly toned body, just like a Victoria's Secret model, thought Tony, who was now slightly drunk. She was wearing black silk hipster underwear with a matching red silk bra with black lace over the top.

"I just spoke to the guy who owns this. He said her name is Daemona Von Tease and we can have her over here in 10 minutes." The guys cheered. Daemona turned around, so her face was visible. The guys, now all drunk, started hollering and cheering even more. Her face has gorgeous, but familiar. His heart skipped a beat.
"No, we can't have her," Tony told the rest of the guys. They weren't happy to hear this.
"Why not, are you gay?" one of the guys Tony didn't know called out to him. The other guys roared with laughter.
"No, because I know her, and her name isn't Daemona." All the guys expressed their disappointment, loudly. Very loudly.

Tony stared at the dancer in disbelief. The guys had caught her attention. She looked at Tony, stopped dancing and ran off the mini platform and pole she was dancing on. Tony ran after her, and followed her into a hallway. He grabbed her just before she got into the dressing rooms.

It was Alessandra.