- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Possible Sequel to explain a few things...not quite sure. Tell me if you want a sequel.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva wakes up in an apartment that she doesn't recognise with a mean hangover and a man lying next to her.
"Ughhh!" Ziva groaned as she woke up. She opened her eyes and streched out her arms. Suddenly she realized there was a mans body lying next to her. Then she realized how bad her hangover was, she couldn't remember *anything* from the night before. She couldn't remember who she had been drinking with, she didn't have a clue who she was lying next to her (and she wasn't sure if she wanted to look) and she didn't know whose apartment she was in. She rolled over onto her side and noticed a picture on the bedside cabinet.
"Shit!!!" She whispered to herself. The man in the picture was Gibbs, with one of his ex-wives and a small child. This must be Gibbs' place. This must be Gibbs' bed. The man next to her must be Gibbs!! Naked!! "Shit! Shit! Shit!!!" she whispered again.
She hurredly got out of the bed and threw on her clothes, which were strewn all over the room, all whilst trying to avoid looking at the naked, sleeping body of her boss.
She was startled by the sight that met her eyes as she entered Gibbs' living room. There were her hungover collegues all sleeping on the sofas. McGee lying with just a cushion to cover him with *the diroctor* draped, in the same state over him. And that wasn't the weirdest part, what startled Ziva the most was the sight of Abby, minus a few items of clothng, lying on the other sofa with...Ziva picks up the cushion from over his face...GIBBS!!!
So...Ziva began to put the peices together...if Gibbs is out here with Abby, and McGee is effectively ruining his profesional relationship with Jenny 'ewww,' she thought 'i *never* would have thought those two would ever...eww!'...that just leaves "Tony" she mutters to herself.
"What?" says Tony's voice from behind her.
"Oh my God!" Ziva says turning round to face him then walking quickly towards the door and opening it.
"Wouldn't have thought you'd be able to say his name again after how many times you said it last night." he laughs, stopping her as she steps out the door.
"Tony..." Ziva warns him, "You can *never* tell *anyone* about what happened last night!" she says as the memories come flooding back to her and she worries about Tony feels about the previous night.
"I think they'll have enough to worry about without knowing about us." Tony says, glancing back into the livingroom at his sleeping co-workers.
"Us...?"
"Oh God! I've jumped to the wrong conclusion again. Just forget i said anything."
"Tony..."
"Well...it may seem like i have meaningless relationships with alot of women but i'm always on the lookout for someone special"says Tony, slightly embarrases.
"Yes...and?"
"Well i just thought...i kinda like...for a long time i've..." Tony was getting more and more embarrased by the second.
"Tony? Do you want last night to mean something or do you want to just forget it ever happened?" Ziva asks hopefully.
"Well i was kinda hoping...it meant something to me. You're not like the other girls. There's something about you that makes me want to quit the game i'm playing and settle down in a meaningful-" Tony was cut off by Ziva grabbing him, pulling him towards her and kissing him so passionately that he stumbled backwards.
"I love you Tony." she said when they finally had to break apart for air.
"I love you two Ziva" he replied grabbing her back into the passionate kiss, wanting to stand outside Gibbs front door with Ziva forever and never let go because the woman of his dreams knew how he felt about her and returned those feelings.
Chapter End Notes:
Possible Sequel to explain a few things...not quite sure. Tell me if you want a sequel.