- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this was just a little thing i wrote in 15 minutes as it popped into my head
Author's Chapter Notes:
as the title sugests, things do go better when you are drunk
"Tony!!!" Ziva yelled as she tackled her partner. Gibbs dropped the bastard that was shooting at his senior agent.
"Thanks Ziva" Tony said, still shocked at the other woman's presence on top of him. He had to admit that she felt good there, her body heat warming him.
"You're welcome" she told him. She didn't want to move off of him but the scene was getting awkward, Gibbs and McGee were staring to stare at them. Reluctantly, she moved off and stood up, sticking out her hand and pulling him up. Unfortunately she pulled too much and they were joined together again. She felt his muscles ripple underneath his shirt and moved away because Gibbs had moved closer and was standing right between them. They both turned in opposite direction and walked away.
In the car on the way back to NCIS, Ziva sat in the front next to Gibbs, he wouldn't let her drive, and McGee and Tony were in the back. They didn't speak the whole way.

"Seriously Abby, I don't know what to do"
"About Tony?"
"Yes. I've been having really strong feelings lately"
"Woah."
"Abby!" Ziva said, really wanting her friend's advice.
"Maybe you should tell him"

"Don't be stupid Probie" Tony said to McGee, who had just told him the same thing.
"I'm not" McGee said, still shocked that DiNozzo had come to him for advice on woman. "Seriously, do it"
"McGee" Tony said worried. "I don't think I can."
"Why not?"
"I mean, usually I do it no problem. But this is Ziva, she's special"
"Why ask me if you are just gonna say no to everything?"
"I dunno McGee, I dunno" Tony said, patting him on the shoulder, standing up and leaving McGee sitting on his own.

Ziva wasn't a lightweight, but the amount she had to drink, anyone would be drunk. Abby hadn't had a much but she still couldn't resist to laugh at the Israeli. Her English only had a few slip ups when she was sober, but like most drunk people, she had started to slur. "Right, amoff" Ziva slurred.
"You sure?"
"Yes."
"At least get a cab. You're driving is bad enough when you are sober." Abby laughed.
"Ok" Ziva said as she spun around, swaying. Abby spun back round on her stool.
"Another round Miss Scuito?" the handsome bartender asked.
"Hit me"

Tony got up when he heard the knock at the door. He opened it to find a very drunk Ziva standing there. "Ziva, what are you doing here" she didn't answer, but just jumped at him and pulled him into a passionate kiss that lasted for a long time. When finally they pulled apart for air, tony just muttered "Oh." He lifted the Israeli up and swung the door shut behind him.
Chapter End Notes:
this was just a little thing i wrote in 15 minutes as it popped into my head. please send feedback.