- Text Size +
Chapter 4


Six months later:

Kate is focused on her PDA, scrunching her face in concentration, busy tapping on its screen. She is in her car which is parked in the parking lot. Someone has been watching her for quite sometime from afar.
Then the person walks toward her, stops beside the car window. Then she realized his presence: holding a coffee cup, actually two cups of coffee.

She looks up and grins at the man, her right hand reaches to opens the door on the passenger's side, to let him in, but he is not budging. He just stands there with their coffees, staring at her in annoyance, frowning at her.
Ohhh…she remembers, she quickly opens her window, takes the coffee from his hand and gives him a smooch, she murmurs "coffee" into his mouth.
"Miss you too, Kate" he replies smugly and he willingly walks over to the passenger side of the car.
The man insisted months ago for her to kiss him first before anything else, like he always does to her and she always forgets!
She told him that he is fussy. He was annoyed because nobody has ever told him that he is fussy and he is not fussy!!!
--------------------------------------

They haven't seen each other for a week. His baby has been out of the country, working of course; she called him once every day and he called her once every day.
Secretly, they've been going out for almost six months, unfortunately their crazy schedules don't permit much of a "normal" dating life. There were times they didn't see each other for weeks, so when time permits, they'll meet - no matter how long, how short or wherever possible, in DC of course.
They kept the relationship a secret because they are both terrible at it. Kate said they shouldn't jinx it and he went along with it. He is a very private man anyway, he was glad she initiated it.

They both assume that their beloved Ducky knows about them, the man never asks anything about their relationship, but he often invite the both of them for a nice dinner in his place. Many times they ended up sharing a room at Ducky's place.
Lately, the secrecy has been bugging Gibbs more than he can admit to himself. He learned that he is not so private when he is happy, when he is content with the situation.
There are times when he wishes he could just brag about her, show her off, look how sweet kind and gorgeous his girlfriend is to the whole world, he might be old…but she finds him foxy, she said.
In short, he is falling head over heels for her.
--------------------------------------

Kate is driving to her apartment; she chatters excitedly about her week, she said she missed him so much and, there is more.
Finally! His baby admits to him that she sneaked out one of his old shirts and brought it with her when she traveled. She grins at him, covering her embarrassment. She tells him that she would place his shirt on her pillow, she needs his smells in order to sleep.

Her boyfriend winked kinkily at her.
"There is nothing to be embarrassed about, Kate. There are some people who are a lot worse than you," he knows she is ashamed of her new habit, but he is flattered and her new habit somehow makes him feel less wicked or wrong, because he took something personal from her too, long before she took his shirts.
"Like me," he admits, sipping his coffee, not looking at her.
"What, Jethro! Like you what?" she is not getting it, concentrating on the road, driving towards her apartment.
"Kate, I took some of your things way before you took mine, I notice stuff you know, there is no secret. You took my shirt while I was asleep, or when you thought I was asleep"
Kate was mortified, bloody Jethro the NCIS jerk, always the investigator. She pouts, not looking at him. Then what he said before hit her.
"Did you take something from me too?" she asks him slowly, cocking her head curiously.
"Yes, Kate, I did!" he makes fun of her. He sees her frown, thinking, what did she miss?
Then she screams:"You pervert!!!"
And he laughs. She glares at him, she recalled searching for her favorite black cotton bikini cut panties that she loves so much, but couldn't find it and dismissed it, she must have misplaced the thing, since she has been sleeping over at his place, going back and forth..
"Oh my God, you took my black panties? The one with lace on them???" she can not believe it, the man doesn't answer her question, and Jethro Gibbs just smiles wolfishly at her.
"Wait a minute…some of my things, like more than one??? Jethro!!! What else did you take???" she is grabbing him blindly, she is looking at the driveway, and her right hand is trying to pinch his soft spot.
"I am not telling you, Kate. You figure it out yourself" he grabs her wrist instead.
He thought, she is so gullible, too trusting and innocent for his taste. Of course he is glad that she is trusting, but it's like a double edged sword, it suits him well, but it makes him worry about her safety and wellbeing. But he decides not too worry too much about it, he is always there for her anyway, and she will tell him everything in her own time.
-------------------------------------

Sweet dream

By the time the duo arrived in her apartment, they couldn't keep their hands of each other. Shame on them, Kate thought, they are not hormonal teenagers! But their passion would make marines blush, Gibbs once said to her after the heat of their passionate lovemaking.
They are kissing deep and hard in the car, one of her legs is on top of his. If the brake wasn't blocking her body, she would have pounced on him right there.
"Katie, I miss you, baby, I missed you so much," he whispers frantically, sucking her essence from her mouth, kissing her throat and her beautiful breasts through her blouse.
"Jethro…I think…I think," bloody hell, she can't talk properly, all she wants to say is for them to stop for a few minutes and continue in her apartment.
"Don't think Kate…please. Just feel, can you feel me?" he guides her hand to his hardening groin and she nips his neck and he groans in delicious surprise.
Gibbs thanks God that the parking lot is deserted. It is very obvious to the outsiders that they are making out inside the car.
One of her thighs is on top of his leg with his hand holding it, stroking her thigh, she is wearing a skirt and it has hiked up, to her hip.
He looks down on her and sees her already wet panties, he wickedly slit one of his finger to her clit; she jumps in his arms and screams his name.
"Baby…please…let's go please Jethro" she begs desperately.
"Why Kate?" he teases her, but she's been learning from the best of the worst.

She stares at him, pulls her leg from his lock, look at him in the eyes. She leans towards his mouth, not touching. Just her flushed lips, grazing his needy lips and she said something that blows his mind apart:"I want you inside me Jethro" and his eyes ignites with fire, she is burning him alive.
With that she pulls her leg back, straightens her damn skirt and exits the car. He is still trying to calm his need by the time she opens his door, waiting for him to exits the car.
After a minute, he is walking with her in front of him to hide the strong evidence of his arousal. He doesn't know how the hell he managed to walk all the way to her door decently.
He sees her hand shaking slightly as she tries to unlock her door. He starts kissing her neck, licking her earlobes. By the time she manages to open her door, it is like opening a flooded dam of desires. He is rough and impatient, they do not make it to her bedroom.
He just managed to kick her door closed and the rest is carnal instinct.
He practically rips her blouse off. He hears her shrieks of surprise, but her eyes are bold, challenging him, unafraid of him, trusting him fully.
She is struggling to unbuckle his belt as he pulls her bra off and hikes her skirt, then he takes off his clothes. She tumbles to the comfortable couch in the living room.
He is all naked, her skirt is still on as he sucks and bites her nipples which makes her yelps, loving the attention and the burning fire that is spreading from her core.
His hands are busy, trying to take off her skirt, but it takes too long. Damn skirt! He is horny.
"Forget about it baby" Kate said desperately.
What the hell, he gives up on her skirt and he slips her underwear off her leg. He pulls her to his waist, so she is resting half her body on the couch while her legs are bracing him as he is knelling in front of her.
"I can't hold it any longer Kate" he sorts of begs and apologizing for his action as he positions his penis at her velvet folds that's already running with her sweet nectar.
"beautiful" he murmurs to her. She is all open and waiting for him, lusting for him.
And he surges forward, piercing her with one smooth thrust, his groans thunders above her, unable to control his vocal emotion as he enters her sweet hole. He hears her stifled squeal - welcoming him.
He has clear view of his gleaming shaft covered in her juice, fucking in and out of her.
"Jethro…yes baby…yes. I love it, yes…Jethro" she is chanting deliriously.
"Katie…I can't hold for long, please" he gritting for self control. But its too good, it's too delicious, impaling himself in her. He has full access. Her legs are on his shoulder.
"Come in me Jethro…please…harder baby, more" she is thrashing in front of him. Her hands are frantically searching for an anchor, preparing herself, as she is about to come, she grips the edge of her sofa.
Gibbs is a seasoned avid lover, he knows that she is about to come – soon. Hopefully soon enough! As he increases his tempo of his hard cock going in and out of her., he loves watching himself having sex with her. Lewd, delicious and full of abandon.
He can see his reddish shaft, glistening with her juice, shafting her and her screams are driving him crazy.
"FUCK" he shouts and holds back, she is not there yet; but he hears the words that he only hears when they are making love.
" Fuck me" she whispers provocatively, and whimpers for one last fucking time until she jerks uncontrollably grasping both his hands and come.
The second he sees her come, there is no way he could hold on anymore. He was afraid that he is going to come before her release. And with that he surged into her running pussy feeling her velvety grip on his stem and he shouts as he spurts into her womb, calling her name until he lost all his energy, limp and sated above her.
Minutes later, both of them found their love and peace in each other.
" I love you, Kate" he said to her, his face between her breasts.
"I love you too, baby" she smiles, kissing the top of his head.
Gibbs then realized that they didn't make it to her room.
They just made love on his favorite couch in the world!
He looks around, he is glad that at least all of her windows are still closed, or her neighbors are going to complain about the noise. BUT, that's a good idea to get her evicted so that she can move in with him. Stop! Shame on you, Jethro, he scolds himself.
Kate lets out a whimper or protest when he pulls out from her, he sees her pearly water and his spunk flows from her swollen pink folds, he gives her mound a quick kiss and he quickly hoists her onto his shoulder.
Kate, who is dozing off, gives out a surprised yelps, but he ignores her and dumps her unceremoniously on her bed.
------------------------------------------------------

It is almost four in the afternoon when Gibbs is awaken from his supposedly short nap from their midday tryst. He is awoken by an aroma, a smell that he loves so much, and he snuggles deeper into the pillows, and he smells another fragrance that he just learn to love for the past six months, it's the way Kate smells.
Then he opens his sleepy eyes, his nostril is greeted by…ahhh, coffee and Kate, what a life!

Caitlin Todd is leaning by her door frame, holding a huge cup of coffee which she knows will be able to wake her baby up. She sees him stirring and snuggling back to his pillow. She purposely blew the hot coffee towards his direction. He is lying on her bed, naked. Subsequently she sees him sniffing the air and raises his bed-head hair at her, gazing at her for quite some time and grinning.
As Gibbs opens his eyes, he sees her standing…damn it!
She is standing just in her underwear, holding a huge cup of coffee, he guesses.
What a delicious sight and he grins at her like a hungry wolf. Apart from the giant cup of coffee he sees her milky voluptuous breast that he loves to bite and her face, her everything, he could never have enough of her.
Nonchalantly, he calls her with his finger, teasing her.
She teases him back, she shakes her head, signaling ‘no' to him.
"Katie" he loses at his own game in seconds
"Yes?" she replies his call
"Come here" he beckons her and Kate leaves the room.
"Damn it" Gibbs cursed, the woman is hard to handle; Kate can hear him curse, she is trying her best not to laugh.

That's it! Gibbs jumps off the comfortable messy bed, still butt naked, he noticed and walks out towards the living room.
He freezes, there is hot food on the table, it looks and smells delicious. He shamefully hears his stomach grumbling from hunger. He was too lazy to have a proper lunch when she is not around and she knows it.
But the woman standing next to the table is more ravishing than the food on the table, drinking her - actually his - coffee!
He walks towards the lady in her underwear. Holding her hand, guides the coffee cup to his mouth…takes a satisfying sip of the coffee.
Hmmm she adds milk, which is nice too, and he glances at her milky breasts, lower the coffee and without explanation he dips his mouth to one of her rosy peaks.
"Delicious" he comments, both to her coffee of nipples.
Kate moans and laughs, "You should eat Jethro, I know you must be hungry, right baby?" she strokes his silver hair.
The man lets go of her already red and hard nipple and takes another sip of his beloved coffee and devours her other nipple. Kate's back is already against the wall, her legs are like melted wax.
"Jethro" she warns him with no success
"I am eating" he smartly replies
"That is NOT what I meant" her words are cut short by the delicious tingles in her lower abdomen.
Not letting go of his favorite food. He looks up to her flushed face, her closed eyes, beautiful, he thinks. He notices that she is griping the cup of coffee tightly, he swiftly remove the cups from her hand and place it on…where ever it is and let natures takes courses.
Kate feels his harden erection against her lower stomach, they just made love two hours ago, and how could he be hard again?
Without further delay, they make love for the second time in the day, and they just met couple of hours ago. It is not as urgent as their previous tryst, this time he able to hold himself longer.

He adores looking into her eyes as she is about to come, its so beautiful and addictive, she makes him like he is the only man in her world that matter, and he dearly hopes his feeling is right.
They come as hard and as powerful as before. He lift her up from the floor, hold her against the wall and make slow love to her by the kitchen. He means for it to be long and easy, but after awhile, they both can't help themselves, but to come in each others arms, and let the sweetness wash over them.
Jethro Gibbs prides himself for being able to go all night, until recently. They have been going out for more than half a year and each time they made love, he told himself that he'll go slow and takes him time to drive her crazy - all night long.
Yeah right! Each time they made love, he loses control, unable to reign himself in, but with his Katie, he is NOT embarrassed. He just lets it all go, because he knows she would never judges him that way. For the first time in his life he is comfortable with someone, someone special.
Hail the day he was sent to Air Force One!
---------------------------------

The couples are enjoying their afternoon meal. He just finds out that she is off duty for forty eight hours.
He loves that, in his mind, he is already planning when and how he is going to introduce his woman to the team. Only Ducky knows about them getting serious.
His team means a lot to Gibbs: despite of his fierce and hard way with them, they are his family.
Dinozzo only knows that his Boss is seeing some "older woman", from his point of view, because he has been kinder to him.
He has NOT received a single head slap for over a month! Boss Gibbs has been less tense! That he is sure of and not getting head slaps for a month is an achievement!
Gibbs recalls the other week:
"So, Gibbs, who is it? Spill the beans" Abby interrogates him while they are in the lab, waiting for results.
He answers her innocently: "I do not wish to spill the bean, Abby! I love Coffee" he smirks at her like a father to his daughter and leaves her annoyed!
Then Abby tried to find out from their beloved old British ME, and she failed miserably! All he said was: "I do not have a death wish, Abby! I am still young!!!" and he left her in the morgue.
------------------------------------------------------

It is raining cats and dogs, but the couple who are asleep in a soft warm bed are undisturbed by the weather. Sleeping in each other's arms, Kate lays on his upper arms, snuggling into him, one of her hands is resting across his chest. The thunderstorm only makes them snuggles deeper to each other.
Then, the inevitable happens:
Gibbs is awoken by his mobile, a ringing that sounds so familiar and he wants to throws his mobile to the wall. He sees Kate reaching for his mobile blindly over on the nightstand, and hands it over to him.
He sees the ID caller, one of his beloved agents, "Gibbs" he answers, he glances at the time, and it is past one in the morning.
Tony is being extremely careful, especially when his boss answers his phone dreamily, he must be with his girlfriend. "Sorry to disturb you, Boss! Are you awake Boss?" DiNozzo doesn't know what to say.
"What do you want DiNozzo" he asks, still in his sweet dream, his woman is in his arm, sleeping, he feels sorry that she is awaken by the call, he kisses her head.
"Are you kissing me Boss???" Tony tries his luck.
"DINOZZO!!!" Gibbs loses his patient!
"Yes Boss! McGee got a hit on the print and I already called Abby, she was at a party, but she is on her way, its Adam boss, your hunch is right" Tony quickly appeased his boss's anger.
Gibbs feels Kate kissing his jaw, cooling him down from the sudden shout, she whispers his name, telling him not to yell at his agents.
Tony hears a woman's voice!!! Damn he is right! Hiss Boss Gibbs is with a woman! WOW! He wonders what kind of redhead his boss is doing.
"Be right there, in twenty" Gibbs snaps and hangs up on him.
Tony gawks at the phone receiver for a while, until McGee looks at him and asks: "What is it, Tony?" and sees Tony grins.
"Our boss is with a woman, McGee, he is NOT going to be happy. Go get his coffee!" he orders.
"Why me?" McGee crosses his arms in front of his chest, his hair is a mess, he hasn't got much sleep, Tony has been dumping work at him while he snored in the corner, literally hugging his pizza.
"Because you are a probie, and he will swallow you first!" Tony snaps.
----------------------------------------------------

"It's the Park case?" Kate looks up to her boyfriend and sees him nod, she knows about his work because he talks about it.
"Jethro, its raining" Kate sleepily comments and looks outside the window; as Gibbs sits up from the bed and slips down.
"So! What to do Kate?" he teases her.
"Don't go" Kate teases him back.
"I wish I could Katie!" he sighs and kisses her temple
Gibbs stumbles around in the dark room, Kate quickly turns on the night lamp to help him see better, his eyesight is not great.
Gibbs decides to be funny: "It is not like the Secret Service Kate! Following the President in five star accommodation and places, all the luxury."
Kate rises from her sleep, "Hey, that is NOT true! It is not as glamorous as people think!" he really knows how to push her buttons and she sees him smirking at her.
"Thump" she throws her pillow at him.
But he is way too fast for her. Perhaps she is still half asleep, because seconds later, he is striding across to her and kissing her hard, and she melted under the ministration. "Go back to sleep, sleepyhead" he said jokingly before he starts dressing himself.
Kate yawns and scratches her head sleepily, then she quickly slips down from the comfortable bed that was occupied barely minutes before, and dashes to the kitchen. Her boyfriend dresses fast, she has to hurry.
After Gibbs puts on his clothes, he grabs his gun and straps it in his holster. He turns to say good bye to her, expecting her already back in her dreamland, but he is looking at a messy empty bed.
He frowns - where is she?
He exits the room and he sees her.
Six months into the relationship, he is still not used to the sight that he is seeing now.
He can only sees her back in the dimly light kitchen. She is standing by the sink, beside the coffee maker, preparing his coffee, real coffee. She knows how much he loves real coffee.
Kate always prepares his coffee whenever he has to go back to the HQ…in the dead of the night! She would quickly prepare coffee for me then return to bed. All alone, she complained to him.
But he is simply NOT used being taken care of to that extent. Usually his ex-wives would be irritated; sometimes they didn't bother even to wake up let alone, preparing him coffee and saying goodbye to him at the door.
He smiles and walks up to her, hugging her from behind:
"I love you, Kate" as he slips his hands to her waist.
Kate jumps in surprised and burns her fingers. She is pouring his hot coffee into the Styrofoam cup.
"OUCH, Jethro," she yelps in pain over the boiling hot coffee.
"God! Sorry, Kate!" he swiftly brings her fingers under cold running tap water, he could have head-slapped himself, he feels responsible for the burn.
"I love you too Jethro Gibbs, but don't burn my fingers, please" she jokes with him.
"Sorry Kate" he murmurs, still holding her hands under the tap.
"Oh man! Now, I am really awake" she comments, "no way I can go back to bed"
"I am sorry."
"Don't worry about it. Go Jethro! Go! I don't want you to be late"
Out of the blue, Special Agent Jethro Gibbs has a brilliant idea…
-----------------------------------------

-Tbc-nova2007-edited.NC-17version@archive-
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the long hiatus!
I have writer's block
Let me know what you think guys!