- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Okay Chapter 3 is now up - and there is kink and BDSM - not a lot - but a taste of what is to come later. Chapter 4 will be up very soon indeed - and please I thrive on feedback -
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs reveals another side to his already multifaceted personality - and Tony's intrigued - very intrigued - and is looking forward to a night out somewhere he never dreamed he'd ever contemplate visiting - and he's suprised to find he's enjoying himself
Scuffing both hands through his hair and then pulling it upwards into spikes, DiNozzo grinned manically at his reflection in the bathroom mirror and then frowned. “Since when did Gibbs go clubbing?” he asked out loud. “I thought it was a case of the older you get, the less inclined you are to wanna be crushed five deep at the bar, music so loud you think your eardrums will burst and the only way to have a conversation is by shouting at each other.” He blew himself a kiss and pulled off the towel at his waist, letting it drop to the floor beside the shower stall. Stepping into the bedroom, he pursed his lips in thought for a second and then headed for the stairs, thumping down them two at a time until he was standing in front of Gibbs who was obviously only interested in his newspaper.

When Gibbs didn’t even look up, Tony swatted the top of the broadsheet with a hand. “Answer me something,” he demanded loudly. Gibbs folded down the paper, taking his time as he perused the very beautiful, still slightly damp Adonis standing before him, hands on hips and looking all the world like being nekkid in front of the Boss was all in a days work. With a sigh, he lifted his startlingly blue eyes to his lover’s green ones and smiled. “What?” Gibbs drawled.

“Since when do you go clubbing?” Tony challenged, eyes narrowing.

“Since forever,” came the reply and Tony could have sworn he just saw a twinkle in the other man’s eye but it was gone in a flash.

“You holding out on me?” Tony pouted, folding his arms.

“No, Tony,” Gibbs said, tossing the paper to one side and rising from his comfy position to stretch his arms above his head and yawning expansively. “I am not holding out on you – but then – maybe I am.”

“Meaning?” Tony watched him walk across the room to the kitchen and followed him through the door. “Are you or aren’t you?”

Gibbs poured himself a mug of coffee, turning briefly to flash a white smile at the younger man and then replaced the jug on the hot plate. “You don’t trust me? Think I’m taking you to one of those old ‘Nam Vets dives?”

“No! At least,” Tony scowled. “Give me a clue?”

Gibbs captured his gaze and held it for a long moment but the look on his face told Tony he was weighing something up – coming to some kind of decision. “Come with me,” he said softly, placing his mug on the counter, leaving a very puzzled Tony staring after him.

Back in the bedroom, Gibbs threw a fresh towel at his young lover and paced to his walk in closet, pawing through the overstuffed drawers until he hissed a victory when he found what he’d been looking for. “Close your eyes and hold out your hands.” He said with a tone that had Tony’s cock twitching beneath the towel. He did as he was bid and waited. “Now,” he whispered. “What do you think that is?”

Tony’s hands closed around the item in his hands, and he opened his eyes slowly as he held up the collar, a flush staining his cheeks. “It’s one of Abby’s collars?”

“Wrong.” Gibbs shook his head. “It might look like one of hers, and yes, she gave me the idea just last week – and I think it’s time I introduced you to – shall we say – another side of me?”

“Other side?” Tony swallowed, suddenly feeling nervous and not understanding why. “Don’t go cryptic on me, Jethro – you know that drives me nuts!” He looked down at the collar again. It was a simple one-inch wide strip of leather – plain, black with a buckle and clasp and a silver ring set dead centre. “Oh – ah – you mean – “

“I think you’re getting it.” Gibbs smiled, sensing Tony’s tension at this new revelation.

“You’re into – the same kind of thing Abby’s into?”

“You could say that – don’t look so surprised. I’ve cuffed you wrist and ankle to the bed haven’t I?” Gibbs was moving closer as he spoke. “I’ve blindfolded you – I’ve never gagged you – couldn’t do that to you – couldn’t deprive myself of – this,” he reached out and tipped Tony’s chin up until he caught his gaze once more, leaning in and kissing him softly on the mouth. With his other hand, he eased the collar from Tony’s grasp as the kiss deepened as he felt him melt against him, moaning quietly as he returned the kiss.

“You want me to wear it?”

“Where we’re going, it’ll mark you as mine,” Gibbs said, turning Tony to face the long mirror on the other side of the bedroom. “You’ll be safe from – predators. Besides, it looks good on you.”

Tony said nothing as Gibbs fastened it carefully and as he stared back at himself in the mirror, he realised his towel was tenting big time.

Gibbs hooked a finger at his waist and the towel fell to the floor as his arms snaked around Tony’s chest and abs, pulling him closer as he nuzzled his neck making him groan aloud as his head fell back onto Gibbs’ shoulder as a wave of desire shot through his body straight to his cock.

That cock was now being stroked, gently but firmly as Gibbs nipped and lapped his way from his earlobe, down the side of his neck to pause for a moment of his jugular suckling the skin briefly before continuing to his shoulder.

Tony’s breathing sped up as he felt Gibbs’ own solid shaft grinding into the crack of his ass – relentless in its intensity and he pushed back against it, smiling as Gibbs growled in his ear.

“Want to play do you?”

“Uh-huh – what the hell do you think?” Tony breathed, eyes closed and a smile on his face.

“But I’ve a table booked for eight – what did you have in mind?” Gibbs answered as Tony’s own hand reached behind him to squeeze his lover’s own burgeoning length.

“No idea – but you’re overdressed – why don’t you just strip and ravish me?” Tony turned in his arms, cupping his face in his hands and plundering his mouth.

Gibbs took control almost instantly. He slowly turned Tony ninety degrees and began backing him towards the bed. Once they could move no further, Gibbs released him, leaving him bereft and wanting, to step back as he folded his arms. “On your knees!” Tony obeyed immediately, clasping his hands at the small of his back, his gaze lowered to the floor. Gibbs chuckled, sending a thrill through the younger man making him sigh heavily as he carded the spikes of his hair. “You wear my collar – you are mine and mine alone, Tony – do you understand that?”

“Yes, Jethro – I – “ He closed his mouth as Gibbs signalled for silence. Inside, Tony was suddenly excited – nervous as hell about what might happen next – and his cock thrummed – twitching in anticipation. He found he could not look directly at Gibbs right at that moment – it seemed – wrong. Wrong? What in blue blazes did that mean? Not that Tony was dumb – he’d seen this kind of thing before – but when it’s on a cinema screen, when you read the words as the scene plays out in a book – you’re detached from it – merely a spectator – but was he right in thinking that as of this moment – he was playing the sub? Abby’d been good enough to regale him with tales of her conquests, he’d been caught daydreaming about Kate some days – Kate in a basque, thigh high boots, cracking a whip at him – until she slapped him upside the head and told him to stop staring at her! He’d often promised himself never to even contemplate trying it – giving over control to someone else? Nah – he’d never do that – he viewed it as debasing himself – Tony DiNozzo was all that and more but he just didn’t – couldn’t – wouldn’t – would he? Hell, it’s only Gibbs – it’s only the Boss – what’s he gonna do to you that’s so bad? He’s shafted you enough times, given you blow jobs to die for – and now he’s got me collared and nodding instead of speaking – if it is that bad – why the fuck do I want this? I could leave right now – just walk out the door – but I don’t want to – do I? That little voice in the back of his head chuckled. “Just go with it, DiNozzo,” it said. “Who knows – you might actually enjoy it”

“A simple nod is all I need, Tony. Now – do you understand?” Tony opened his mouth, closed it again, nodding. “A few rules about tonight – and don’t worry, these won’t apply until we’re inside the club. You belong to me, you talk to no one else unless I say it’s okay, you will drink what I say you can drink and you will eat what I tell you to eat. Clear so far?” Again - a simple nod. “Good, Tony. You’re doing really well with this – so, to continue. There are two sections to where we’re going – the bar and restaurant and the reserved area – the reserved area is strictly out of bounds for you tonight – until you are more established in your role – then we can treat that as a surprise and believe me, you will enjoy it.” He gazed down at the bowed head and a smile tugged the corner of his mouth. “Look at me, Tony.” As Tony raised his eyes, Gibbs signalled for him to rise and embraced him warmly before capturing his mouth again until they were both breathless.

Was that it? Tony thought to himself as his tongue snaked out to moisten suddenly dry lips. On his knees for two seconds? Hell, if that’s all there is to this – what’s the freakin’ point?

Gibbs could see the confusion clouding those beautiful green eyes and he snickered as he turned away to walk towards the bathroom. “It’s all right, DiNozzo – I’m breaking you in slowly. Why don’t you go check out the folder on my desk in the den – it’ll give you an idea of what to expect.” He called over his shoulder.

“Den? Folder?” Tony stuttered. “Is this some kinda freaky place?”

“It’s been called worse,” Gibbs shouted back. “Just get yourself ready and go check it out – the car’ll be here in about twenty minutes.”

“Car?” Tony sounded puzzled.

Gibbs stuck his head around the door and grinned. “Yes, a car – I’m a platinum member – they send an unmarked limo to collect you and then take you home again – very discreet.”

“Discreet,” Tony echoed, his eyebrows arching. “Why would it be – “

“Can it, Tony. Twenty minutes!”

Tony was ready in record time and Gibbs wandered past the door to the den to see him hitched on the edge of his desk, the folder held loosely in one hand as he turned the pages with the other – his jaw was slack and his eyes were wide – but he looked excited as opposed to looking dumbstruck at the words and images jumping out at him.

“So?” Gibbs said as he closed the space between them. “How does it sound?”

Tony closed the folder, placing it down beside him. “Um – interesting.”

“But not as interesting as you Tony,” Gibbs purred. He stood straight and stepped back, looking Tony up and down with a more than a lustful look on his face. “Good enough to eat,” he complimented. And he was right.

Tony wore black boots, a pair of black jeans that skimmed over his legs, cupping his bulge and gliding over his taut butt. He also wore a tight fitting black v-necked t-shirt, leaving no one in any doubt he belonged this night to just one man as the silver ring fastened around his neck glinted in the lamplight and over the shirt, a black leather jacket. As Gibbs gave him the once over – he did the same.

Gibbs was dressed in what Tony had selected in a frantic series of phone calls to his favourite tailors – for tailor read Armani and Gucci. Gibbs had only been gone ten minutes to MTAC – the bullpen had been empty and so he’d seized his chance with a series of hurried, whispered conversations to various stores – and finished just in time to hear Gibbs yelling his name and demanding an update from the top of the stairs.
A brown leather jacket, a beige shirt beneath and dark brown pants showed off Gibbs’ assets but kept them understated – this was Tony’s way of controlling his controller – and this was as far as he would go. Gibbs had taken his time before finally accepting the gifts – demanding to see the receipts so he might reciprocate in kind – but Tony had conveniently mislaid them which left Gibbs silently fuming but he made a mental note to maybe have Abby check out the cost later – much later.

Reaching out, Gibbs hooked a finger into the ring at Tony’s throat, making the other man gasp in surprise at this unexpected, but very welcoming, show of ownership and tugged him closer before cupping the back of Tony’s head with a hand as their mouths met, tongues warring – Tony didn’t embrace Gibbs immediately, he lost himself briefly in the kiss and then, hesitantly, his hands pulled him closer until their semi hard cocks ground together beneath nearly tenting cloth. Sensing he was definitely not going to get a swat upside the head for misbehaving, Tony moaned softly and allowed Gibbs total control.

“I’d leash you for your first outing,” Gibbs breathed in his ear as he nibbled the lobe. “But I don’t think you’d like it – takes getting used to.”

“Leashed? As in leashed?” Tony whispered back, his hands kneading Gibb’s butt hard.

“As in been there and done that?” Gibbs chuckled again.

“As in maybe I’d like being leashed!” Tony grinned, and then grimaced as Gibbs slapped him on the back of the head. “What I do?”

“You’re enjoying yourself too much already!”

The sound of a horn outside and Gibbs was practically running to the door with Tony close on his heels. “Oh,” Gibbs stopped and turned around, a hand on Tony’s chest to stop them colliding. “One more thing – the driver is very – discreet – can’t see us and there are two routes – one takes all of ten minutes and the other one takes – well – let’s just say – I’d prefer it if you arrived looking somewhat – dishevelled?”

Tony looked at him, surprised. “Then what in hell are we waiting for!”

Gibbs stared at him for a long moment and then nodded. “Good, you’re really getting the hang of this – a fast learner!”

“That’s why you hired me isn’t it?”

*******

“Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! JE-SU-S!! GIBBS!” Tony cried as his third orgasm erupted, his body arching off the seat as he shot his load down Gibbs’ willing throat. He slumped back, chest heaving, eyes closed, chin on his chest as his whole being shuddered with post orgasm spasms until he was practically beginning to doze off.

“Keep him awake for ten minutes,” Gibbs murmured as he quickly eased Tony’s now flaccid cock back inside his jeans and zipped him up. “Tony!” Gibbs said sharply, tapping his cheek. “Stay with me, boy. Don’t fall asleep!”

Tony’s bleary eyes opened and gazed at the man still kneeling between his legs. “Sleep? Good idea – yeah – good – “

“DiNozzo! Front and centre – NOW!” Gibbs yelled, slapping the side of his head quickly

Tony’s eyes opened instantly and he sat up straight. “Sorry Boss! Won’t happen again!” But he didn’t succeed in hiding the yawn and after a short glance at the older man before him, he yawned anyway.

“My fault – I shouldn’t have – “ Gibbs began as he sat down on the seat opposite. “Just got a little greedy I guess.”

“So what’s a little greed amongst friends – you want it – you got it – you know that.” Tony grinned at him. “And I’ll return the favour later.” He settled back into his seat, sighing contentedly as he folded his arms.

“I know you will,” Gibbs growled, sending a shudder down Tony’s spine. “I guarantee it.”

The smile on Tony’s face melted away, leaving him staring at Gibbs with a look that set the older man’s cock twitching and Gibbs had to admit – when Tony looked at him like that – it reduced his insides to jello. So wanton, so open and yet so pure. Tony was beautiful even though every time Gibbs told him so, he was reduced to blushing and smiling bashfully. He could have any woman – or man – he chooses – yet he chose me. Gibbs thought to himself. And I thank God every day that we were drawn to each other – I really am blessed to have him in my life.

Any further conversation was halted when the car drew to a stop and the driver stepped out to open the passenger door. Gibbs reached into a back pocket and rolled off a fifty from a wad of notes, handing it to the driver who accepted it with a smile and a nod of thanks.

“Enjoy your night,” he said before climbing back into the car and driving it slowly away.

“Fifty for a tip?” Tony asked with astonishment.

“Yeah – you want the best – you have to pay for it.”

“Then I need an ATM and a pay rise!” Tony pouted as he pulled out his own wallet and quickly counted a measly seventy-five bucks.

“Hey, put that away,” Gibbs slapped his hands down. “You won’t need that tonight – remember – I’ve got an account here – you just concentrate of having a good time.”

“How can I have a good time when you’ve got everything covered with your rules?”

“Watching you trying to obey and remember is half the fun, DiNozzo – as for me? I’ll just be racking up the punishment points for later.” He granted Tony a half smile and walked towards the elevator.

“Punishment? You – didn’t say anything about – punishment to me earlier.” Tony sounded cautious.

“Didn’t I?” Gibbs smirked as Tony stepped into the elevator beside him. “Must have slipped my mind. Don’t worry about it.”

“Oh,” Tony flapped a hand at him. “I’m not – just wondering if you mean a good spanking or you break in that new paddle you brought just two days ago.”

As the elevator doors slid closed, Gibbs rounded on Tony and pushed him against the wall, capturing his mouth quickly as his hands slid up inside Tony’s t-shirt to card the furred chest before pinching and rolling the already aching nubs, a feeling that had Tony moaning as the kiss deepened. Gibbs pressed his body the length of Tony’s to grind his hips over the other man’s tenting bulge and it was his turn to groan as their almost solids shafts slid over each other. “As of now,” Gibbs whispered as he ran his tongue around the edge of Tony’s ear. “The rules begin – and remember – I’ll be watching and listening.” His right hand fisted Tony’s hair as his other hand slid in a southerly direction to cup a thrumming cock and balls. “This belongs to me now,” Gibbs hissed.

“Oh God,” Tony groaned as his balls were squeezed a little too hard. “Feels so good – so damn good.” He arched his hips as his eyes closed, his half open mouth seeking that of Gibbs and he was rewarded with a light kiss before he felt teeth at his throat and neck. He let out a soft cry of pleasure as his skin was nipped – the small hurt soon lapped away. “Gibbs – don’t – stop – don’t – “

“Perfect,” Gibbs chuckled, stepping back and smiling at Tony’s confusion. “Look at you – you want it so bad don’t you? So bad you’d beg me for it.”

Tony’s face was flushed slightly, his eyes heavy lidded but full of lust for the man standing there, lips puffy from so many delicious kisses and he mewled softly. “Gibbs – please – don’t leave me hanging!” he pleaded.

Gibbs leaned in and lapped at his lower lip, pulling it into his mouth before releasing it. “I’ll leave you hanging,” he whispered. “Hanging tied and gagged to the end of my bed if you like – you can watch me bring myself off all night – there is a time for begging Tony – and now is not it!”

“I – I’m sorry.” Tony lowered his gaze to the floor and swallowed audibly.

“I know you are – “ Gibbs said, stroking his cheek gently. “It takes getting used to, and I’ll be sure to correct you should the need arise.”

The elevator pinged and they stepped out into a plush hallway – understated and very tasteful. Red carpet, plain walls hung with pictures of naked men in varying positions, some at the point of coitus, others in the act of lovemaking and others – that took Tony’s breath away – various scenes of the BDSM type – some of them graphic to the point of being horrifying and others – not so. As he followed Gibbs towards the club entrance, he found his eyes constantly drawn towards the more – striking – images and found he could not understand why a thrill ran through him to settle at his groin.

“Jethro!” A voice greeted them at the door. “Good to see you again and this – “ the younger man smiled. “Has to be Tony DiNozzo?”

Tony turned at the sound of his name and found himself looking into the bluest eyes – bluer even than Gibbs’. This new guy was tall – over 6 feet easily, muscular without being muscle bound, his light brown hair hung to his shoulders shaggily. He wore a pair of black leather pants that left nothing to the imagination in the bulge department and a sky blue tee that fitted him like a second skin. Pushing a hand through his mussed mane, he held out a hand to Tony and they shook hands.

“Nicky – this is Tony. Tony – Nicky.”

“Nicky,” Tony acknowledged.

“He owns this place – along with his brothers,” Jethro explained. “Who’s in tonight?”

“It’s quiet right now,” Nicky answered. “So you can hear yourself think – but once the late crowd get here. As for who’s here, all the action is in the back room right now – so we won’t see any of them for a while.” He signalled for the two to precede him through the main door and led them to the bar. Vaulting the bar top, Nicky looked from Gibbs to Tony and back. “So – drink?”

“Beer – thanks. Two.”

All the action is in the back room right now? Am I missing out on something here? Tony thought to himself, his eyes wandering towards the double doors at the far end of the room. Damn – if it’s all kicking off in there, what in hell are we doing out here?

“Something on your mind, Tony?” Gibbs’ sudden question startled him and he nodded quickly. “Go ahead.”

“Nicky – the back room – what goes on in there?”

“Ah, for a first timer like yourself – it’s best not to know just now,” Nicky replied in all seriousness. “You’ll get to find out in time – I’m sure.”

“Put it this way,” Gibbs said with a wry grin. “Those pictures in the hall?”

It was then the penny dropped and Tony mouthed a silent oh, nodding understanding as he sipped his beer. Gibbs excused himself and made his way across the vast bar to the bathroom leaving Tony alone – and Tony guessed correctly it was deliberate.

“He’ll look after you,” Nicky said softly.

“Huh?”

“Gibbs – he did the right thing with your collar tonight – and we’ll be watching out for you too – so you’re covered.”

“Meaning?” Tony leaned on the bar, capturing Nicky’s gaze immediately.

“I’m assuming you know what goes on here?”

“Yeah – Gibbs showed me the brochure.”

“Good – it’s just we do get some – problem clientele now and again – but wearing his insignia – no one will touch you.”

“You make this place sound like a – “

Nicky smiled again. “Sorry – I didn’t mean to scare you, Tony – I’m guessing this is your first time as a sub?”

“First time out as one, yeah, I guess it is.”

“Well, I’m just telling you to chill out, relax and enjoy yourself – it’s all on the house for you both tonight.”

“That’s very generous Nicky – thanks.”

“My pleasure – Gibbs is always welcome here – as are you anytime.”

“Hey baby.” A woman’s voice said and Tony turned to see a tall, willowy brunette with the biggest, brownest eyes settle herself onto a stool to lean across the bar to kiss Nicky hungrily while carding his hair with a hand. “Hi.” She beamed a smile at Tony and he could not help but smile back – she was gorgeous. “Amanda – and you are?”

“Tony – Tony DiNozzo.” They shook hands while Tony’s eyes wandered over her lithe body quickly – storing notes for later. She wore a tiny black leather mini, thigh high black stiletto boots and a black leather halter-top baring her midriff. Around her neck a thin collar with a single silver ring, her only other adornment was a single silver thumb ring on her right hand.

“Where’d Inara go?” Nicky asked as he set a beer bottle before her.

“She was right behind me – no doubt found some poor man to pester.”

“’Mand – be nice.” Nicky warned. She pulled a face at him before turning her attention fully to Tony. “So, Tony DiNozzo – I’ve not seen you here before. And did you know that looking like that is likely to get you arrested – you honey, are way too cute!”

Tony flushed, but he grinned broadly at the compliment. “Ah – just something I threw together.”

She was staring at the top of his head. “And what’s the deal with your hair – I love it! Nicky – maybe you should get a haircut like Tony’s,” She paused as Nicky frowned at her. “On second thoughts – don’t.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it, hon.”

“Tony?” Amanda said sweetly. “Do me a favour?”

“Depends,” Tony glanced at Nicky who just rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

“Oh, it’s nothing bad. Just – could you stand up and turn around for me?”

“Just stand up and turn around?” He echoed as she nodded her head eagerly.

“’Mand – you are too much!” Nicky said with a laugh. “Tony – you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“No – I’ll humour the lady – after all – I’ve never refused before and don’t intend to start now.” He did as she asked, turning his back to her – and burst out laughing when he felt the back of his jacket being lifted upwards and outwards and heard a low whistle from Amanda.

“Oh boy – rear of the year, Nicky – you have to add that one to the hall of fame – I want it blown up to a 6 foot by 4 foot and it goes here – right over the bar.”

Tony turned back and resumed his seat, but he was grinning broadly.

“Sorry about that,” Nicky explained. “She’s got a thing for men’s butts – you ain’t the first and you’re not the last.”

“It’s just a butt,” Tony chuckled.

“No – it’s tight, peachy and very edible.” Amanda informed him matter of factly. “But he’s right – I do enjoy a nice rounded ass – and, of course, the front is just as important.”

“Some might say more so,” Gibbs leaned in to whisper in her ear.

“Jethro!” She nearly squealed in delight as the two hugged each other. “Where have you been? I’ve not seen you in ages you old goat! What have you been up to?”

“Less of the old goat,” Nicky chided.

Jethro released Amanda with a light kiss on the cheek. “It’s okay – I left the horns and hooves at home tonight. Oh, Tony – meet Inara.” He eased the woman beside him forward with a hand at her lower back.

Tony slid off his stool and took her hand, grazing her knuckles with his lips before straightening up and nodding to her. She was tiny, maybe just grazing five feet – but perfectly formed and he instantly fell in love with the cascade of blond curls framing her beautiful, almost serene face.

“And where’s Jethro been hiding you?” She purred, reaching up to stroke his face. “You are perfection personified.” She turned to Jethro, scowling up at him. “And you’ve been holding out on me – haven’t you? Why didn’t you tell me you had someone like Tony – you cannot keep someone who looks like that all to yourself, Jethro – it’s just not fair!”

“Well, you ain’t having him, that’s for sure.” Gibbs chuckled. “I dread to think what I’d get back when you’d finished with him.”

“He’d be in one piece – a few days rest and he’d be as good as new.”

Tony stood listening to this exchange with a look of astonishment until Nicky got his attention, signalling for him to move with him a little way away.

“Inara’s sound, she’s a good person and a great friend.” he said quietly. “She’s into kink in a big way – she may look like a tiny china doll – but man, when she’s got you restrained and gagged – she is incredible.”

“Ah.” Tony nodded sagely. “Good thing I’m not into kink per se.”

“Huh? Tony – you’re here aren’t you?” Nicky reminded him.

“Yeah – but that doesn’t mean – I mean – but – “

“It’s okay – if she asks – just say no – and she’ll be fine.”

“Asks me what?”

“Don’t pretend to be dense Tony, it doesn’t suit you.” Nicky clapped a hand on his shoulder and eased him back towards where the others were still talking.

“Damn,” Inara pouted as she walked across to where Tony now sat, reaching up and fingering the ring at his throat. “Out of bounds are you?”

“Inara,” Gibbs growled quietly.

“I know – I know! Back off!” She stepped away, hands raised to her shoulders in a gesture of surrender. But her attention was soon diverted as another man approached the group – Tony did a double take and realised this had to be one of the brothers, he was the double of Nicky, except the hair was a little shorter and he hugged Gibbs like a long lost friend, holding out a hand to welcome Tony and Tony instantly realised he liked this guy – he liked Nicky and ‘Mand and even Inara but there was something about this guy who called himself Alex that reached out and hit him squarely in the chest – a good feeling, a good wholesome feeling that made him smile.

Gibbs made his way to Tony’s side, easing him away from the main group towards a group of tables. “Okay – what I said about rules?”

“Yeah – how many’d I break already?” Tony sighed.

“None – because the board just got wiped clean.” Gibbs replied with a wink.

“Why?” Tony’s brow furrowed as relief flooded through him.

“I can’t see you being able to keep one let alone all of them – so go with it. These people are my friends and I want you to get to know them as such but the collar stays – you are mine.” And as a final signature on a spoken deal, Gibbs and Tony kissed – briefly – but long enough for the people standing at the bar to get the picture, and not one of them batted an eyelid as they rejoined the group – and Tony’s initiation began.
Chapter End Notes:
not a lot of BDSM or kink - just suggested but I did wonder about Tony's reaction if Gibbs were really "in charge" in other areas of his life - it's not finished, I'm working on Part Two now - and that should be up soon