- Text Size +
Gibbs released Tony’s softening cock, swiping his tongue over the head before releasing him completely – leaving the younger man shuddering in the afterglow of orgasm as his chest heaved for air, his cuffed hands fisting and unfisting above his head as he writhed beneath his lover.

Gibbs watched him, his eyes never leaving that beautiful face as Tony calmed – only to arch upwards as he rubbed his ass against the already hardening shaft beneath him – the only sound a quiet whimper as Tony fought to free himself from his bonds.

“Stop struggling, My Own,” Gibbs breathed, rimming those delicious full lips with his tongue. “I want to see how much control you have.”

“Jethro – “ Tony gasped, his eyes clamped shut and his teeth bared as his head pressed into the pillows.

“Ssh, Pet. Relax – and enjoy.”

“You’re killing me!” Tony protested. “I need you – I need to – “

Gibbs frowned, straightening his elbows and raising himself up to glare at Tony. “You don’t know what you need, Pet. Only I know what you need – and only I will give it to you – should I choose to.”

“Fuck! Don’t do this to me!” Tony pleaded as Gibbs began rubbing his ass against a now rock hard cock nestled in his crack. “Please Jethro – I’m begging you – I need you – inside me!”

“There’s that word again – need – “ Gibbs shook his head slowly. “Are you actually listening to anything I say, Pet?” He bent his head, lapping an already peaking nipple before pulling it into his mouth and nipping a little too hard.

“Christ!” Tony cried out, his eyes suddenly wide open, his back arching painfully as Gibbs continued his assault, his left hand rolling the other nipple between long fingers.

Then the lips, teeth and hands were gone, leaving Tony bereft. “No,” Gibbs murmured to himself. “This isn’t working – you – Pet – are way too talkative!”

As Gibbs clambered off the bed, Tony lifted his head and watched him disappear into the bondage room with a look of astonishment which soon dissolved into one of trepidation – now what in hell was going on? He let his head drop back and groaned as his leaking cock slapped against his taut abs leaving a sticky trail. It was already beginning to soften again – and the young agent cursed under his breath. Only Gibbs would bring him to the edge and then walk away – and that was too much like torture! And if that was true – why the fuck was he here? Why the hell was he letting Gibbs use him like this? And why – for the hundredth time that night – did the idea of a pissed Gibbs turn him on so much? The feel of those fingers tugging his hair, the fastening of the cuffs a little too tight, the beating he’d taken.

“Back with me, My Own!” Gibbs barked as he reappeared, brandishing something in his hand, holding it up briefly before straddling Tony again. “Where did you go this time?”

“Nowhere,” Tony whispered, swallowing nervously. “I – “

“Open your mouth!” Gibbs growled. Tony obeyed instinctively with a quiet moan as Gibbs fastened the ball gag in place once again. “You talk too much, Pet – you have to understand that I want you concentrating on me – and me alone,” he stroked the side of Tony’s face, flashing a brilliant white smile as Tony’s eyes closed as he leaned into the caress. “Gods – what I could do with you, Pet – so many things – who knows, maybe one day – I might even parade you downstairs.” Tony’s eyes flashed to his fearfully and he started to shake his head. “No Pet, not today – you’re not ready – but one day – I will cuff, collar and gag you, lead you naked behind me - let others see what is mine.” He made quiet shushing sounds as Tony began to stiffen and then chuckled. “It’s okay, My Own – I won’t rush you – no one will rush you. But I do think that – eventually – you will come round to my way of thinking. I want people to be proud of you - I want to be proud of you, Pet – and I know you will make me proud. As Rick was with me when it was my first time on display.” Tony’s eyes went wide again and he stared at the older man leaning in above him. “Don’t believe me?” Gibbs purred. “I’ll have Rick tell you the story some time,” he leaned in closer, lapping at Tony’s lips stretched around the gag. “But for now – imagine had it just been you and Rick here earlier and I hadn’t been here. You were so close to seriously pissing him off – you got away lightly this time – shall I tell you about the time I pissed him off big time?”

Tony just stared, the visuals in his head right now – Gibbs leashed, bound and naked and presented to the masses? His cock thrummed, sending pulses of electricity through his entire being and he whimpered softly.

“Imagine,” Gibbs breathed in his ear. “Tied to the end of this very bed – unable to move or look away – unable to speak. Imagine – Rick fastened to the bed head – his legs spread wide – chained at the ankles as Inara kneels before him – ass in the air – her mouth full of Rick’s hot, leaking cock – imagine it, Pet – all that action going on and you’re forced to watch and there isn’t a damn fucking thing you can do about it!” Tony lifted his hips from the bed, grinding himself against the tight ass pressing against his length – growling in frustration as Gibbs continued with his tale. “Only – you didn’t know Nicky was standing right behind you – his hands begin ghosting all over your body, leaving your trapped cock aching with need as the two on the bed begin to soar towards orgasm – imagine it – his breath against heated flesh while his fingers stretch your hungry hole – and he’s in – balls deep – slamming against your prostate over and over – you find you can’t take your eyes from Rick – he’s watching you watching him – his fingers twisting in Inara’s hair as he pulls her closer – his own pulsing shaft rammed down her throat!” He paused, smiling softly as Tony whimpered, desperate for Gibbs to fuck him – and fuck him hard. He pulled in long breaths through his nose, eyes clamped shut as he fought down the roar of frustration building in his chest. “Rick kept me like that for nearly three hours, My Own – kept me walking the edge for three long hours. One day – I might just do the same to you.” Tony’s eyes snapped open, Gibbs immediately reading the trepidation within them and he reached forward – but this time it wasn’t to soothe and calm the man beneath him – he grabbed a handful of hair again, leaning forward and Tony’s neck arched painfully. “I’ll keep you aching for an eternity, Pet. I’ll have you sobbing – you’ll be begging me for release over and over – I will torment you, I will break you – I might also pretend you’re not even there – I’ll bind you into position so tight you won’t be able to move a muscle – I might even blindfold you – ear plugs can be such a delicious addition – leaving you quite alone, kneeling for hours – leaving you to search within yourself, leave you alone with your thoughts – I find a brief, forced introspective of oneself can be – cleansing.”

He released Tony and clambered off the bed once more but this time Tony didn’t even look at him – he was too far gone even at this early stage to notice what Gibbs was doing and before he knew it, he was suddenly aware of leather cuffs around each ankle and a slim but strong chain was tugged tight around – first – the left bedpost and then the right. He lifted his head briefly and then relaxed back with a contented groan. This was what he’d wanted – now he was completely at the mercy of Gibbs – he carefully tested the bonds at his ankles and found he was held fast – and if he had not been gagged – when Gibbs crawled hand over hand up the bed again – he would have been leering at him. Instead, Tony made quiet sounds as Gibbs nuzzled his chest and aching nubs, his own cock pressed between their meeting abs, crushed against Gibb’s burgeoning length as Gibbs nibbled way up and across Tony’s collarbone to his shoulder, biting down hard which had Tony arching upwards.

“So, Pet.” Gibbs breathed in his ear. “Are you ready for me?”

In answer, Tony’s back arched again – in a strained effort to show what it was he was expecting but Gibbs shook his head – leaving a confused Tony gazing back at him.

“No, My Own – you’ve had your fun – now it’s my turn.” Gibbs eased himself down Tony’s body until he was poised over Tony’s bobbing cock, stroking the length of the heated flesh in his hand in long firm swipes – leaving Tony whimpering in ecstasy, lifting his body off the bed until only his head and ankles were touching the rumpled sheets. “We really should do this more often,” Gibbs murmured, retaking his place at Tony’s waist.

Tony was breathless – he was so close to cumming! His mind was a mess – but through the haze of pure lust – love – something reminded him – Gibbs had challenged him – challenged him to show how much self control he had. The fact his balls felt like they were about to explode any fucking second told him he’d already failed – but he wouldn’t – not again! He couldn’t!

“Breathe for me baby,” Gibbs whispered. “Holding your breath isn’t a good idea.”

Tony shook his head furiously, unwilling to give in to his body’s demand for release.
“You’re defying me?” Again, Tony shook his head, his eyes fearful. Reaching somewhere above Tony’s head, Gibbs retrieved a silver ring, holding it up as he pulled it apart on one side. “This should help then,” Gibbs snapped the ring around the base of Tony’s cock, trapping his balls. “Don’t worry,” he chuckled at the murderous look on his young lover’s face. “I’ll whip it off when the time – cums – “

Tony growled into the gag filling his mouth and looked away – until Gibb’s hand twisted in his hair, forcing him to look at the older man. “Petulance isn’t something I admire in anyone , My Own. But then, I think you’re doing this on purpose – you want to be punished, don’t you?” Tony stopped struggling instantly – caught in Gibbs’s gaze like a rabbit caught in headlights. “I think you just answered my question Pet – you want it rough – I can give you rough but I’m saving that for later.”

A thrill of excitement surged through the younger agent, his eyes rolling into his head as Gibbs lapped and nipped a trail over his pecs, moving lower to swipe his tongue into and around Tony’s navel and suddenly, Gibbs was back at Tony’s head reaching round quickly and unstrapping the gag – easing it way carefully before tossing it aside.

“What are you - ?” Tony began, his voice a little hoarse – his mouth dry.

Gibbs hushed him with a probing kiss and shuffled down the bed, leaning in again and resuming his assault on the right nipple, Tony watched the top of his head, desperate to touch him, desperate to hold him, to embrace him…. HELL he wanted to fuck him and be fucked!!

He writhed under Gibb’s expert hands, lips and tongue. As his cock brushed his lover’s furred chest, he nearly cried out, instead he let out a whimper, his eyes closed at the bliss that was engulfing his whole being.

He was aware of Gibbs moving again and slowly opened his eyes, a roar erupting from the depths of his softly furred chest as Gibbs took him into his mouth, not all the way but enough to let him know what was to come, what was awaiting him…what he was so desperate for. Gibbs suckled, lapping the precum, laving his tongue around the thrumming girth, pulling back and then lapping the bobbing tip.

He could feel beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead as his eyes closed again when Gibbs retuned to the other aching nipple, this time his fingers brushing against Tony’s shaft, sending him arching off the bed.

“GODS!! Please, Jethro!!” he bellowed. “Give me what I want!!”

“Not yet.” Gibbs hissed, laving his way over Tony’s sternum, his hand now holding his cock gently but firmly, stroking it slowly, deliberately.

“JETHRO!!”

“Sssh, relax and enjoy this baby.”

“I can’t…” Tony whimpered as Gibbs continued his exploration of his lover’s abs, back to his chest and up to his collarbone. “Please, Jethro….”

“Sssh Pet, you’ve told me what you want and I will give it to you.” Jethro brought himself up again to look at Tony. “I promise, the journey isn’t too long, soon. Soon you’ll be flying.”

“Jethro?” Tony’s eyes filled with tears, his whole face alive with longing, with need, with want. “Please?”

“Sssh,” Gibbs stroked the side of his face again, Tony pressed into the touch and whimpered. “I promise, not long now.”

He moved back down the bed, leaving Tony heaving for air as he began lapping and laving his hot, tanned skin, over his abs, into and around his belly button and lower.

Tony writhed, bucking under Gibb’s touch. Crying out for him now, not caring who heard him, not caring if anyone else existed. His whole being centred on the man between his legs, the man bringing him closer and closer to release.

Just when he thought the moment had come, he yelled out his rage, his frustration as Gibbs began his ministrations not on his aching, throbbing cock but his groin and the top of his thighs,

As Gibb’s stubble brushed his burgeoning sacs, he screamed, thrashing from side to side, hands fisting tightly as he fought against the chains at his ankles.

“Noooo!!” he screamed, eyes clamped shut, teeth bared as his body arched again. Each time he arched, Gibbs rode with him, a hand stroking his flank as his tongue and lips sent a million volts of electricity to his hot, pulsing shaft - the lightest touch sending him nearer the edge, closer to orgasm, he screamed again, panting hard, writhing.

Gibb’s attention was now totally focussed. He pulled back for a split second glancing up at Tony and then back to the object of his exploratory mission over Tony’s body.

Tony was still thrashing, still moaning, the moan rising to a bellow of triumph as Gibbs took him whole in one swift swallow.

He resisted the urge to thrust for all of 10 seconds, but Gibbs could sense his intent and held himself rigid, lips locked about the hot shaft in his mouth, riding each thrust expertly. One hand moving to his own solid cock and he began to pump in time with each increasingly quickening thrust of Tony’s hips.

The bed was creaking as the two men brought themselves ever nearer their goal. Tony thrusting so hard only his head and ankles remained on the bed at the height of each one.

Gibbs moaned around the flesh filling his mouth, opening his throat to allow Tony all the room needed to satisfy, to ram his shaft full length into the moist warmth.

Then Tony went stiff. As he emptied his load down Gibbs’s throat, he shuddered, still shuddering until one final thrust and he was sated.

Gibbs groaned around Tony’s cock, his own orgasm sending him crashing over the edge and upward into the white, blinding white light of completion. Gibbs finally released him and rolled onto his back, panting hard, eyes closed, licking the last of Tony’s slightly salty, slightly bitter cum from his lips – waiting patiently as his own body fought to regain some semblance of normal. He didn’t need to look to know Tony had passed out from the sheer pleasure he’d received. He quietly padded to the bathroom and returned with a warm wash cloth and began cleaning Tony before throwing the cloth back towards the bathroom.

As he did so, he heard a gentle intake of breath from the bed and looked down to see Tony – still bound – smiling up at him sleepily.

“Okay?”

Tony nodded, sighing contentedly – stiffening a little when Gibbs reached up to untie his hands from the bed head. “No – Jethro – not just yet – I - I like it. Just a little longer?”

“And I like seeing you like this, My Own – get some rest – I promised you rough – and rough is what’s up next – you’ll need your strength.” Gibbs couldn’t help but chuckle when – before he’d even finished speaking – Tony was already asleep.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Enjoy