- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
yet more smut for ya!! Enjoy
INITIATING DINOZZO Part 9

By

mrsdinozzo




Meanwhile – back in the Club….

“Hey babes,” Nicky acknowledged as he closed the door to the staff room behind him and tugged off his beer soaked t-shirt, tossing it into a nearby bin.

“Yeah – hi,” Amanda barely looked up, intent as she was on her cell phone.

Nicky frowned. This was unusual – no smutty comments about his bared torso – no mention of a suggestion to remove his pants and show ‘Mand what he was made of – she didn’t even give the expected low whistle as he turned and bent down to pull out a clean t-shirt from his locker. He paced across to where she sat, helped her to her feet as he sat down and pulled her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her. “Wassa matter?”

“Nothing,” she smiled half-heartedly.

“That’s a lie,” Nicky hugged her to him. “Something’s bugging you.” At that point, the cell phone rang – making Amanda jump. She glanced at the screen and cursed under her breath, throwing the phone across the room where it connected with the wall, falling to the floor as the cover came apart. “Was that really necessary?” He asked quietly.

“Made me feel better,” Amanda pouted, folding her arms and resting her head on Nicky’s shoulder.

“Who was it?”

“Who it always is – that class one a-hole of a cousin of yours – Taylor.”

Nicky pulled in a deep breath, closing his eyes briefly. “What did he want?”

“Nicky!” Amanda nearly shrieked. “I’ve told you enough times – he just doesn’t get it! I dumped him a year ago – and he’s still pestering me!”

“Which explains why you keep destroying cell phones,” Nicky observed wryly. “How’s he keep getting your numbers?”

“I sure as hell ain’t telling him – I’m sure his people have ways of finding them – he’s doing this just to get a kick out of it!” She got to her feet and checked her appearance in the long mirror opposite. “Are you sure there’s nothing you guys can do?”

Nicky stepped up behind her, his arms around her waist, his chin on the top of her head as he shrugged. “You told me not to tell Rick or Alex – and I haven’t – and my guess is that Rick, in particular, will be pretty upset you held out on him!”

“I hate it when he yells,” Amanda shuddered.

“If it was any regular guy – he’d be concerned you’ve been putting up with this kind of crap – but since when is Taylor a regular guy?” Nicky frowned again and released her, pushing both hands through his hair and letting them rest on the back of his neck.

“He’s a pig!” Amanda spat. “Had me sucked in right from the start – until you got me away from him.”

“Ah – but you came kicking and screaming didn’t you? Had a hell of time getting you to see him for what he is.” Nicky pointed out.

“I had to leave my shoe collection behind!” Amanda said with a smile. “Not to mention use of a private jet, personal driver, masseuse and all the rest – you’d be kicking and screaming too honey.”

Nicky folded his arms, gazing down at her with a smile. “Yep, you left all that for a job in a kinky bar, a suite of rooms in a hilltop mansion where I – and I’m not one to blow my own trumpet – get to shag you senseless day and night as well as seeing to your every whim – I’ll admit – it’s a come down for you – with Taylor you had a 20 roomed mansion with twelve bathrooms but moving in with us – to an 18 bedroom, 10 bathroom hovel – it must have been hard for you. Just keep reminding yourself – with us – everything is legal – with Taylor – he got to where he is on other people’s misery.”

“The bastard should be behind bars,” Amanda glowered.

“They don’t call him the Teflon King for nothing, babes. Nothing sticks – he’s always one step ahead.” Nicky made to head to the door before turning back. “What did he say in his last call?”

“The usual – hi hon, it’s me – Captain Gorgeous – missing you. No idea what else because by the time he’s said that – I’ve hung up.” She walked level with him, linking her fingers in his.

“You have a spare cell?” Nicky asked, his eyes narrowed in question.

“Sure.” She collected up her purse and scrabbled around for a moment before pulling another phone out and handing it to her lover.

“Good – leave it with me, he won’t be bothering you again.” He tucked it away in a pocket. “And – before Rick finds out from someone else – go tell him Taylor’s been bothering you.”

“I can’t,” Amanda squirmed. “He’ll shout at me.”

“So he’ll shout – just do that thing you do with your eyes, pout a bit and he’ll be putty in your hands.” Nicky chuckled, slapping her ass as she stepped through the door. “If he yells at me – I’ll blame you!”

“Oh good – does that mean I get a spank later?”

“You,” Amanda purred, plastering herself against him and pulling him in for a long wet kiss. “You get whatever you want, honey. And I mean – whatever – the toy box is yours.”

“Man,” Nicky whispered in her ear. “Ms Dominatrix becomes my own personal sub?”

“She does, baby – she does.” Amanda whispered back. “One final question,” she added before her hand snaked in a southerly direction, cupping Nicky’s bulge and squeezing gently.

“Name it,” Nicky breathed, grinding his hips forward into her palm.

“What room’s Tony in?”

“Hah,” Nicky pulled back from her grasp, smiling as he pointed a finger at her. “Not a hope in hell!” His face was stern but his eyes were smiling. “No way!”

“Aww,” Amanda pouted as she sashayed past. “I’ll find out – I always do!”

“You can try, Missy.” Nicky caught up with her, scooping her into his arms and over his shoulder as she shrieked in delight, cupping his butt cheeks firmly. “You can try but you won’t win.”

“Who cares about winning – just keep working that ass of yours, boy!” A few well aimed slaps with the flat of her hand had Nicky’s cock hard and he turned tail, heading back to the staff room where he slammed the door shut behind him, locked the door before pacing across to a large roomy sofa and tossing Amanda down onto it.

“Win, huh?” He growled, standing over her as he unzipped his jeans. “Something tells me I’m about to win this round.”

Amanda’s eyes went wide as Nicky’s length sprang free of its denim prison. “Best of three?” She giggled as he moved closer.

“Thirty three – a hundred and three – who’s counting – now shut up and let me do this!”

*****

Fresh from the shower, Gibbs smiled to himself as he pulled on a pair of black pants and zipped them up quickly, reaching for a leather belt rolled up on a nearby chair. He snatched up a black t-shirt from the back of the chair and pulled it over his head and down over his chest, smoothing it over his abs before tucking it into the pants.

He collected up the still damp towels from the floor and tossed them towards the bathroom before re-entering the bedroom – and the sight before him had him hard almost instantly.

The shower was – of course – all for Tony’s benefit. He’d woken slowly – his face showing disappointment when he realised that at some point while he’d been asleep Gibbs had released him from his bonds, leaving him spread-eagled across the bed – the sheets purposefully arranged to leave his body wide open to Gibbs’s gaze – and gaze Gibbs did. He enjoyed watching Tony sleep – the murmurings, the flashes of emotion crossing the handsome face as he slid deeper into sleep, the way he moved – the way the younger agent’s own burgeoning length sometimes hardened and then softened – the way Tony’s long fingers wrapped themselves around the heated flesh occasionally wringing a soft mumbled incoherent something from those perfect lips.

He had finally opened his eyes to see Gibbs staring down at him, a bottle of water in hand and he accepted it gratefully, drinking half the contents in one go.

“So,” Gibbs said, sitting on the edge of the bed. “How are you doing?”

“I’m good,” Tony smiled. “You?”

“Oh, I’ve never been better. Are you ready to go on?”

Tony’s so green eyes searched Gibbs’s face for a moment before he nodded. “A get out clause?”

Gibbs grinned and nodded, lowering his head to the bed. “Kind of. If you don’t want to go on – then – it stops now. Choice is yours, My Own.”

Tony placed the water bottle on the stand next to the bed and leaned back and Gibbs was secretly pleased to see that, instead of folding his arms, Tony let his rest lightly on his thighs and he lowered his gaze. “You know my answer, Jethro – I want this.”

Gibbs was silent for a long while until he got to his feet, leaning in to kiss Tony gently on the mouth. “Then, in order to progress – I’ll need something from you – I’ll need a safe word from you.”

“I thought I’d already given it.” Tony answered softly, not lifting his eyes from his lap.

“If you did, I’ve forgotten it Pet,” Gibbs explained. “I need a word as a signal if it gets too much for you – one word – something simple but memorable.”

“Pizza.”

“I kind of figured it would be food related.” Gibbs snickered. “Had to be – which reminds me – we need to shower – and then – we eat. How’s that sound?”

“Sounds like a really good idea.” He made to get up from the bed, only for Gibbs to hold him in place with a hand on his shoulder. “And this shower will be one you will never forget My Own – ever.”

Nothing more was said and Tony watched him walk away towards the bathroom and close the door behind him.

Tony stood solidly in the middle of the large compartment, the water pounding against their hot naked bodies as Gibbs brought him to the edge so many times and then held him there, making him wait, making him beg for release – and once he came down Gibbs’s throat for the third time – he was incoherent. He could barely hold himself upright and finally relented to his body’s demands to lean back against the stark white tiles of the cubicle to sink down onto his knees, sobbing his heart out, and as Gibbs knelt with him, his strong arms enveloping the weeping man, he snuggled close – and the two remained that way for some time – Gibbs stroking the back of his head and whispering soothing words as Tony’s sobs finally began to dissipate and he was left almost hiccoughing and then – once more – he was still.

Gibbs was the first to speak; he pulled back and stared into the eyes of the man with him. “I’ll ask you once and once only My Own – do you wish me to end this now?”

“No,” Tony managed to whisper. “No – I need this.”

“Good – “ Gibbs helped him up, again a hand around his bicep as Tony collected himself. “Okay?” He just nodded.

He guided his lover to the bedroom, stopping at the end of the large bed. . “Lie on the bed, My Own – face down.”

Tony did as he was bid – and sighed in contentment – then he could feel Gibbs mounting the bed behind him. Tony was smiling into the sheets – he knew what was coming next but he waited patiently – it wouldn’t do to anger the older man at this moment in time.

“Pet, on your knees – and rest on your arms.”

Tony groaned as first one well lubed finger - then two - were pressed gently into his hungry hole and he pushed back, lowering his head against the torrent of emotion that swept through him. Gibbs inched his fingers out – lubed them up again and then pressed them home once more – then in went the third finger – stretching Tony gently – and even as Tony pushed back, Gibbs’s own cock was hard and leaking – aching to penetrate the man kneeling so readily before him.

He pulled his fingers back and then pressed the head of his own engorged cock against Tony’s hole – and in one swift thrust – he penetrated that so perfect ass to his balls.

He waited, relishing the tightness – the twitching muscles around this solid intruder sending Gibbs into waves of bliss. Both hands at Tony’s hips, he pulled away until he was nearly all the way out and then thrust back in – slowly, grinding his own hips against the flesh beneath.

Tony was groaning, his head lowered between his arms and soon the two men had a rhythm going – as Gibbs thrust himself forward, Tony pushed back – thus allowing the heated flesh buried in his body to brush his prostrate – behind tightly closed eyes, all he could see was flashing white lights – increasing in intensity as their lovemaking moved to another level – quickly surpassing one to another. The action began to speed up – the thrusting, twisting took on an almost surreal appearance – and the whimpering, keening as both men could feel orgasm closing in – began to reach almost deafening proportions – then they came – fabulously.

Gibbs draped himself over Tony’s back until his breathing levelled out, wincing slightly as his cock slid free and he rolled to one side, panting hard.

“Fuck Gibbs!” Tony whispered as he stretched his arms above his head and yawned loudly.

“Don’t even think about falling asleep on me, Pet. Nicky’s bringing up a snack or three in a few minutes – and I need you – prepared.” Gibbs sat up slowly, leaning back against the headboard with an almost evil smile in place.

“Meaning?” Tony swallowed quickly – as if he had to ask.

“Meaning – out comes the toy box, My Own.”

TBC…..