- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs shows Tony what he means by - rough - ;-p
Gibbs closed the door to the bondage room, smiling as he felt his cock jump at the sight of the younger man kneeling a few feet from the end of the bed. As yet unbound, Gibbs could not help but imagine what might be going through his mind right at this moment. He recalled, briefly, how he himself had felt the night Rick had told him of his plans to present him to the club’s patrons – terrified yet elated, curious too and once the deed had been done – Gibbs felt nothing but freedom – of sorts – bound, kneeling, cuffed and gagged as he was at Rick’s side. The fact he was naked didn’t faze him as admiring club goers stroked and petted him before congratulating Rick on such a find – and such a well behaved find – his Master had been only too happy to show his gratitude later in ways which – at that time – Gibbs could only have imagined.

He shook himself mentally and approached Tony slowly, staring down at the top of the bent head before bending slightly, a finger under Tony’s chin and easing his head up. “Do you need to use the bathroom?” he asked softly, kissing the tip of Tony’s nose before capturing those full lips, rimming them with his tongue. Tony stared at him for a second or two and then nodded. “Good – food is on its way up – and I figure you might want to have some – privacy while it’s delivered?” He searched those green eyes, his own hooded in question. Gibbs felt rather than saw the flood of relief from his young lover and straightened up, stepping back to allow Tony to rise.

“Thank you,” Tony said with a nod. “I – “ Gibbs silenced him with a finger to his lips.

“Sssh,” he smiled, cupping Tony’s thrumming cock in his hand, delighting in the reaction on his lover’s face. “More of this to – cum?” The other man merely groaned softly, nodding fervently. “Then go – and wait until I tell you come back in here.”

Waiting until the bathroom door snicked shut, Gibbs moved to the main door of the suite, opening it and peering around the corner to the elevator at the far end. Sure enough, it pinged twice and opened to allow Rick to step out – wine cooler in one hand, the other holding up a large covered plate held level with his shoulder.

But it wasn’t what he was carrying that had Gibbs suddenly breathless – it was what he was wearing. Sleek black leather pants, jack boots and a long black leather duster – the way the man swaggered towards him, tossing his hair back from his face with a unconscious twist of his head and a half smile on his lips – he knew he had Gibbs’s full attention – exactly the response he wanted.

“Damn it, Rick!” Gibbs said in a whisper. “If I didn’t have Tony coming to the boil – man – I’d take you right now!” The other man merely grinned broadly before pressing the wine cooler to Gibb’s chest until the older man held it and skirting around him through the door.

“So, you like what you see huh?” Rick teased, placing the plate on a nearby small table. “Where’s Tony?” He asked looking around the room.

“Safe from you,” Gibbs replied with a wry grin. “Fuck – I don’t think I’ve seen you looking so – so damn – “ He raked his eyes over Rick’s form, resting briefly at the bulge between his legs before lifting his gaze once more.

“And you call Tony a slut?” Rick chuckled. “Pot kettle black, I think.” As he spoke, he closed the space between them, cupping Gibbs’s chin in his hand before leaning in and devouring his mouth with his own. Gibbs returned the kiss before pulling back slowly with a small smile. “And on that note – “ Rick reached for the door handle.

“You shit – you kiss me like that and leave me with the hard on from hell!” Gibbs tried to look angry but a flash of brilliant white teeth soon had him smiling.

“It’s up to you what you do with it, Jethro,” Rick winked at him. “I’d love to stay but needs must and all that crap. Enjoy him.”

*****

A half hour later – Gibbs made sure Tony knew exactly what was coming next and that he was happy to continue – a single nod from his young lover was all he needed. He wanted rough and rough was what he was about to get – if – at any point Tony wanted to end it – all he had to do was use his safe word.

“Kneel up straight, My Own, knees wide apart. I want to see my property – all of it.” Gibbs commanded, his voice silk lined with steel. Tony did as he was bid, butterflies taking flight in his stomach as he knelt once more. “Good boy – so eager to please – I like that.”

Tony swallowed and held himself still, hands clasped at the small of his back as Gibbs walked around him, nodding appreciatively.

“You are beautiful,” he purred as his fingers carded Tony’s hair gently. “So unsullied – so ready for the taking – would you have me take you?” His hand snapped into a fist, pulling Tony’s head back and making his neck ache with pain as he was held solidly. “Look at me, my own, you may answer.” Tony swallowed again, closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again, taken aback to see the anger emanating from those above. His first mistake. Gibbs tightened his hold on Tony’s hair and pulled back sharply, making him cry out in pain. “There is plenty more where that came from, my own. I asked you a question and I don’t like being kept waiting – answer me now!”

“Yes, I want you to take me – do with me what you will.”

“Finally,” Gibbs released his hold, tapping Tony hard on the back of his head – hard enough to hurt. Tony’s cock was solid, leaking with precum, slapping his abs and sending bolts of sheer electricity through him. “On your feet – quickly!”

Gibbs moved to stand in front of him, his left thumb swiping over the engorged cock that bobbed between them, he lifted his hand and looked at Tony questioningly. Tony nodded, barely perceptibly, but he nodded and his mouth opened to admit the slickened thumb and he groaned as his taste exploded on his tongue, eyes rolling into his head as his hips canted forward, silently begging for more.

He was rewarded with more – each time – he fought desperately against moving – his knees were shaking with the effort, his nails dug into the skin as he tried so hard not to release his grip – he groaned softly.

“Such self control, Pet. You truly are a specimen of self-control – would you have me break you? Mm? I can do that – I’ve broken lesser men than you.” Gibbs lowered his hand once more and Tony’s eyes went wide as his cock was grasped – so tightly and that single tug had him flying. Gibbs squeezed harder, as his nails raked over the sensitive sacs – Tony moaned out loud, but he didn’t move – he didn’t step away – he didn’t push at the hand with his own – he stood there, stoic in the face of such an onslaught and let the pleasure/pain wash over him – taking him even closer to the edge. His eyes snapped open as Gibbs growled. His second mistake! He’d been asked a direct question and failed to answer. Nothing was said as his burgeoning member was released and he sank to his knees, pressing his face to the floor in total subservience.

“So – you said you’d fight back and you have! Just as I expected.”

Gibbs squatted just behind him, reaching out a hand and taking hold of his Pet’s hair once again, pulling his head up and back painfully. “You’ve given me the perfect excuse – you will stay exactly where you are – you will not deviate from this position – I am going to leave you for a short while – leave you to think on what just happened and why I am going to have to punish you – nod if you understand.”

Tony was grimacing as the hold on his hair tightened but he managed to nod – just – there would not be a third mistake. Oh yes there fucking well will!!

“And remember,” Gibbs growled as he released his hold finally. “I’ll be listening – you have been warned.”

Then there was a slam of the door – and Tony was alone.

****

After what seemed an interminable length of time – in reality no more than fifteen minutes had passed – the man kneeling on the floor was breathing slowly and evenly – his heartbeat thudding in his ears – steady and strong as he awaited his fate.

He had been quick to learn how to send himself spiralling down to the safe place – the place he could shelter – the dark corner where he could leave his whole mindset – the space he could safely stow Tony and become just the slave.

He closed his eyes and sent himself deeper – and prepared himself mentally for what lay ahead. His Master had taken control so commandingly – so masterful in his words and actions – and Tony’s cock thrummed with anticipation as he patiently waited.

He knew that to move so much as a muscle would displease his Master – his Master would know instinctively if he so much as twitched and so he remained still.

He had already guessed he was due a beating – and that thought alone had him whimpering softly. That would his chance to let go – to scream to the skies as he released all the raw emotion as heaving sobs wracked his entire body – and he knew he would be feeling so much better for it – the release was what he craved right now – he needed it – his emotional baggage would be torn from him, wrenched from him and he knew he would be able to face whatever fate threw at him with renewed vigour.

He pulled in a deep cleansing breath through his nose and released it through his mouth and relaxed.

The door behind him snicked open and Gibbs returned. His eyes immediately drawn to the muscular, tawny skinned butt facing him and he smiled to himself. His eyes shone with pride, with longing as he dropped the leather bag to the floor and didn’t move – he remained still for a long moment – testing his pet. When no sound was heard, he nodded. Good – he’s behaving himself – for now.

He bent and unzipped the bag carefully, watching the slave for any sign of movement at the unfamiliar sound. Reaching in, he pulled out the first toy.

Approaching the man on the floor, he reached down and pulled him to an upright by his hair again. “Stay,” he commanded quietly. “Chin up.” He released his hold and walked round to stand in front of Tony, his face passive as he held up the object for his slave to see. Immediately, Tony’s eyes snapped to his and he made to say something but thought better of it – instead he shook his head, swallowing hard. His tumescent shaft throbbed at the sight of the all enveloping neck corset, allowing no movement of the head – no sound from the wearer. Tony dropped his eyes to the floor again, fisting his hands behind his back in an effort to bring back control – some semblance of control at least.

“No?” Gibbs prompted with a sneer. “My Own, whether or not you agree – you will wear this – I will force it on you if I have to – do you understand?” Tony lifted his eyes to the man before him and shuddered at the scowl he saw there.

“Yes,” the answer was whispered, but immediate.

“So – you see, I have an idea of what you really want – and in order to do that, you will wear this. It’s either that – or you get nothing!! Makes absolutely no odds to me, My Own.” Gibbs spread his hands and Tony’s gaze followed the corset to the left and back to the centre again – totally entranced. “You will be restrained and unable to do anything about the raging need within you – you won’t even be able to bring yourself off. But you will be able to watch me pleasuring myself – is that what you want?”

“No.”

“Of course not – now – on your feet. Once this is in place, such a simple act would be – ungainly – to say the least.” Tony rose slowly, and immediately assumed the position once more. Gibbs leaned in, lapping his lips – wringing a groan of desire from him. “Try not to look as though you’re enjoying this – and don’t worry, I’m sure you will be able to utter your safe word whilst wearing this. “ He lowered his head, if only to hide the smirk. Lifting his head once more, he unsnapped the buckles on the corset and placed it carefully against Tony’s throat, one hand holding it in place as the other reached round and pressed the Velcro strip together.

Tony’s eyes rolled into his head and he whimpered quietly as he inhaled the scent of leather. His throat, chin and the lower half of his face were now covered. It swept back just beneath his ears to rise slightly behind his head, cupping the base of his skull.

He could feel Gibbs tightening the buckles and he groaned again as he swallowed nervously, relishing the pull of the leather against his throat. He was fastened – and immobile. Gibbs moved briefly to stand before him again, watching and waiting for any sign of distress – happy to see none was forthcoming, he moved out of sight once more and fastened Tony’s wrists together gently with slim velvet lined silver cuffs.

Reaching into a pocket, he pulled out a fine silver chain and attached one end to the cuffs and the other to a ring high on the back of the corset, effectively pulling Tony’s arms up and forcing his chest out.

Tony’s eyes followed him as he moved across the room, dropping the toy bag onto the bed and rummaging around inside it briefly.

Grunting in satisfaction, Gibbs turned to face him again, holding up a hand closed in a fist. “Three guesses what’s next?” He teased. “Mm?” He flicked up a brow in question. “No idea My Own?” He pushed himself up from the end of the bed and sauntered across to his slave, opening his fist – watching Tony’s eyes intently. “Call me cruel – but let’s just say a cock ring will delay the inevitable – until you beg me to remove it – how’s that sound?” Gibbs then dipped to the floor, leaving Tony bereft and then the slave’s eyes went wide as he felt Gibbs’s tongue swipe over the head of his rock hard shaft and then he felt warm fingers lift his cock and balls up and away from his body and the cold steel ring was snapped into place. A final tongue swipe had Tony screaming into the leather surrounding his face as his hips canted forward, his trapped shaft bobbing, stabbing the air as his balls tried desperately to recede – and failed. Gibbs reappeared, smiling. “Oh and I thought you were the strong silent type, pet.”

Tony was beside himself – the wave of emotions leaving his breathless – so much so – he somehow managed to calm himself enough to remember to breath through his nose – his chest heaving with the effort. When he finally opened his eyes – Gibbs nowhere to be seen. Panic set in – Tony’s eyes moved around the room frantically, whimpering. And then he heard it – a soft laugh from behind him to his left.

Relief flooded through him, causing him to shift his weight from one foot to the other. He froze! Another mistake!

“Fine!” Gibbs growled. “I was going to make it quick – but now – I’m going to draw it out – you are going to wish you listened to orders.” From nowhere, a blindfold was brutally tied around his eyes, cinching close and shutting out all light.

He heard Gibbs moving about again and then felt fingers at the ring beneath his chin and a snapping noise told him he was leashed!

A tug told him to move – and he stepped shakily forward to begin with – the corset removing the finer senses of balance – and being blinded made it all the more difficult. But he managed to follow his Master – safe in the knowledge that he would be there should he fall or stumble. Gibbs did help – telling him to move left or right.. The walk ended abruptly after an agonising few minutes and Tony heard a door snick closed. His heart began to pound in his chest, a thin sheen of perspiration shone on his forehead.

Still no words were said as Gibbs led him forward and then had him stop.

The leash was removed and he was led by a strong hand around one bicep and told not to move.

So – he waited.

A moment later, he felt hands at his ankles and then familiar feel of the softest leather being placed around each one, warm hands held onto his calf and then each leg in turn was eased back a few centimetres and he could feel steel at his heels – he did not need to see to know he was being attached to a spreader bar, his feet now shoulder width apart.

Tony used this time to spiral downward towards his special place, his eyes closed as his breathing levelled out and he inhaled deeply of the leather surrounding his face and neck and he felt relaxed – safe – and loved.

Gibbs too used this time to good effect. Staying silent and letting his pet live in the moment – letting him do nothing but feel – he prepared his lover for his punishment.

He released Tony’s wrists and eased first one arm and then the other upward and out, attaching each wrist to a new cuff hanging from a fixed spreader bar attached to the ceiling. Now Tony was held taut – just outside what would rate as comfortable – and he growled as his muscles protested at the unfamiliar stretch. But he wallowed in the burn – if he thought he was uncomfortable now – it was nothing compared to what lay ahead.

Tony jumped a little when suddenly he felt his right nipple being lapped and then pinched until it pebbled, he moaned at the pinching became more harsh and then he was hissing at the sudden pain as the tiny teeth of the nipple clamp bit into his flesh – Gibbs stopped, he had no way of telling if Tony found this intolerable but he gave the clamp a final twist and the groan rose to a roar – yes – tight enough.

Tony was shaking in his bondage as the second clamp was affixed – then both were twisted one more time, wrenching an almost sob from him but he succeeded in biting it down and went silent once more.

Fingers at his cock had him standing completely still – his first thought was a final clamp would be attached to his thrumming shaft and he tried to draw away from the hand encircling the heated flesh but failed miserably. Instead, he was aware of something not unlike another cock ring being snapped just behind the head of his shaft and then, the hands were gone. Seconds later, they were back – this time, Tony could not make out what was going on – but as a tug on the clamps had him nearly screaming again, he knew his cock was now trapped and held in place.….

“My Own, you’ve been very tolerant – most of the time. Are you ready to see where you are?” Gibbs’s voice was soft against his ear and he tried to nod – forgetting for that split second he could not, instead he blinked – once. “Good – I’m looking forward to seeing your reaction.”

The blindfold was removed and Tony took his time to open his eyes against the glare of the light and his eyes went wide at the sight before him.

He was standing in front of a mirrored wall – he was staring at himself bound, spread-eagled, gagged and his cock bobbed in its own bondage, attached to the nipple clamps with a slim silver chain.

His shaft throbbed and his loins strained relentlessly – as his hips canted forward – again and again.

Gibbs stood beside him, an arm around his waist, his other hand resting on his own hip. “Patience My Own – although I am interested in your reaction – seeing yourself bound thusly makes you want to cum?” Tony thrust with his hips – over and over – his eyes clamped shut as he screamed into the corset. “Okay – “ Gibbs unsnapped the cock ring and Tony came – his milky load spurting with each muscle crunching spasm – “Seems a shame to waste such bounty.” Gibbs murmured and holding the still pumping flesh still in one hand, he suckled the head of Tony’s cock with relish, lapping the slit with his tongue. As Tony began to come down from his ecstasy, he opened his eyes and groaned at the sight that now played out before him – Gibbs on his knees, his head bobbing as he brought Tony to hardness once more.

“Punishment can wait,” he thought briefly before chowing down with gusto. “After all – we’ve still got all night…”

TBC – very shortly indeed – oink oink