- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
and so it goes on - as before - if you're easily squicked - don't read - if not - enjoy...
A/N: Here be serious kink now – if you don’t like heavy BDSM – then please don’t read any further – but for those of you who do read on – enjoy…


Tony hung in his bonds, eyes closed – his chest heaving for air as yet another orgasm ended. Hands that were fisted tightly, uncurled and were still as his knees buckled under him and he went limp.

Gibbs straightened up and watched him closely for a moment, and then gently reached out to ease up an eyelid. He frowned. He hadn’t banked on Tony passing out on him – but he had – and he bristled briefly and then walked around his pet and unbuckled the corset, easing it away carefully, letting Tony’s head fall forward slowly until his chin was on his chest.

Tony’s eyes fluttered open as Gibbs nibbled his lips, a finger crooked under his chin. “You okay, My Own?” Tony didn’t trust himself to speak and merely nodded, and let his head fall forward again. Gibbs lifted his head one more time and smiled at him, kissing him briefly – his tongue begging entry into that delicious mouth.

Tony whimpered into his mouth as he returned the kiss – a kiss that became more intense by the second and when Gibbs pulled back, he smiled again at the beautiful face staring back at him. Lips puffy from his onslaught, pupils dilated and those lovely eyes heavy lidded, he could just look at Tony all day – Tony could not match his stare and looked to the ground – finding it hard right now to keep his chin up. He didn’t want to anger his Master any more than he already had.

Gibbs felt his discomfiture, and with soothing words, he disappeared behind Tony, only to return with yet another toy in his hands. It was a high collar – black padded leather that would fit the length of the neck but would not impede the movement of his jaw.

As he fastened it, the keening noise from his lover had him rock hard. “Perfect, pet. You really should wear this type of collar a lot more often – you look incredible – very sexy.”

Only now did Tony allow himself a smile, and he raised his eyes to Gibbs’s thanking him with a hoarse whisper.

“I only speak the truth, pet.” Gibbs leaned in and captured his mouth, but this time, letting Tony at least attempt to control it as he stepped closer, both hands snaking to Tony’s nether regions, one hand cupping the burgeoning sacs while the other one stroked that already hardening shaft with firm swift strokes.

Tony broke the kiss and he let out a long wavering groan, shaking his head from side to side but unable to release himself from Gibbs’s grip – and he knew he was about to cum again – and then Gibbs was gone and he was left hanging -

Tony’s eyes snapped open and he twisted either side in his bonds in a vain attempt to locate the other man – and was disappointed.

“Eyes front, My Own – be still.” Gibbs growled from close behind him. “Now – you have experienced the pleasure – want to tell me what comes next?” Tony struggled to calm himself, hardly daring to move from fear of a worse beating. He was rewarded with a swat across his bare ass from a riding crop – and he was instantly hard and leaking. He groaned aloud as another swipe struck his flesh followed swiftly by another one – then another.

Then, he could feel the tip of the crop marking lazy circles on his back as it journeyed over his flesh, making his shiver in anticipation of the next swat – his butt stung – and it was all he could do not to cry out when Gibbs ran his hands over the reddened welts and then slapped him hard twice.

“Mmm – something not quite right here,” Gibbs said almost to himself but loud enough for Tony to hear him. His booted feet crossing the wooden floor and the sound of a squeaky hinge told the bound man Gibbs had to be selecting more toys and his stomach rolled.

He found himself drawn to the reflection in the mirror before him and he just stared – is this truly what he looked like as a sub? His gaze swept up and down his body, noting his throbbing shaft – bound once more with a silver ring and chain to the clamps at his aching nubs – he could just as easily be watching what Gibbs was doing – but he could not take his eyes off himself – the way the muscles of his arms and legs – and his tight abs – stood out – light accenting the deep golden tone of his flesh – is this how Gibbs would look if he did indeed decide to, one day, turn switch?

He closed his eyes, his tongue snaking out to wet suddenly dry lips, as his mind teased him with groan inducing visuals of Gibbs at his mercy.

“Pet – no thinking – just feel.” Gibbs slapped his already bruised ass one more time before standing before him again. “Open that delicious mouth – now!”

The gag wasn’t the norm Tony had expected. Instead, it was a mouth filling three inch long replica of Gibbs’s own cock, the final three inches of the real thing – and Tony swallowed around it – Gods – it even tastes of him!! The girth was the same, lip achingly wide.

“I would use the life size length on you – but I would hate to have you gagging,” Gibbs breathed in his ear. “Besides, you’ll get the real thing down your throat soon enough – and I know you can take that!”

Tony’s eyes snapped to his and then to the floor once more.

His hands fisted tightly a couple of times and he readied himself for whatever Gibbs had planned next. And he didn’t have to wait long.

The long narrow paddle connected with his butt, wrenching a yelp of surprise from him and he swayed with the blow. Gibbs held the paddle back and leaned into the next stroke and was rewarded with a howl of pain. He gave no quarter – within 10 strokes of the toy – Tony was bellowing in agony as his heated flesh throbbed and stung. He would be bruised for days – but he didn’t care – not now – the paddle landed again. Tears pricked at his eyes, not tears of pain – but of ectasy. He blinked the tears away – forcing himself to watch as the paddle landed again and again across his butt – his cock was leaking with precum – standing to attention and bobbing with each blow. His skin glowed with sweat as he took his punishment – hair slick on his forehead, running in rivulets down the skin of his face and dripping to his chest from his chin. He had lost track of time completely, the punishment seemed to go on, long after he thought it would end. He now hung in his bondage, limp and exhausted and when the paddle fell for the last time, he sobbed – tears now free to fall – he pulled in breath and let it out – all the anguish, the stress, the emotion left him in a long wavering howl and then he was silent.

Gibbs stepped back, tossing the paddle aside and stood staring at the reflection of his lover, his own chest heaving as he brought himself under control quickly.

Saying nothing, he glanced briefly at the bruised and reddened ass and collected a tube of healing gel from his pocket and sank to his knees at Tony’s back. Squeezing the gel onto his fingers, he massaged it well into the stinging flesh, smiling to himself as Tony keened with pleasure at this delicious new sensation.

Then, the hands were gone from his ass and Gibbs was facing him again. “How do you feel?” he asked slowly, gauging Tony’s face for any sign of wanting to end the game as he undid the gag and eased from his mouth tossing it aside.

“I feel – cleansed.” Tony whispered back. “Thank you.”

Gibbs stroked the side of his face, purring deep in his chest as the bound man leaned into the caress, rubbing his head against the open hand. “Pet, I need you to work with me – I’m going to release you – can you stand unaided if I undo the cuffs?” Tony nodded and straightened up as much as he could. “I’ll remove the collar first and then your wrists – understand?”

“Please – leave the collar.” Tony said, staring directly at the man before him, his stormy blue eyes shining. “For the moment, please?”

“As you wish My Own,” Gibbs shrugged. “As I said – you should wear one more often – it gives you an air of – vulnerability and who knows when I might get the urge to leash you – you look so good on the end of a leash – but you already knew that – didn’t you?”

Tony felt a flush rise over his chest and throat and his cheeks burned. “I do,” he smiled. “Thank you.”

“My pleasure – after all, this night is about you and your needs.” He reached up and released first one wrist and then the other, bringing both around to Tony’s front and clipped them together. “Because now – you will shower – I will wash and dry you – you will just – feel – is that all right?”

Tony was confused – why was Gibbs asking him these questions? He didn’t have to ask how he was feeling at any given moment – but he took the time to check – and for that – Tony was grateful.

“I’m going to remove the clamps now – it will hurt – but the pain will be gone soon enough – are you ready?” Gibbs took a gentle hold of one of the clamps, and began to untwist it.

Tony closed his eyes and swallowed, and then he screamed aloud as the blood rushed back to his abused nubs, and then he felt Gibbs lapping at the deeply reddened pebbled nipple soothing the hurt away with his tongue as a hand removed the other – and Tony merely groaned as the burn sent his cock rock hard – as he bit down the roar threatening to erupt.

“My Own – let go – let it go!” Gibbs breathed in his ear, warm air across his heated flesh sending Tony flying. And he screamed.

His solid member was released from the cock ring and the ring, his thrumming flesh suckled briefly before the ring behind the leaking head was unclipped and tossed to join the gag.

He was shaking as Gibbs turned his attention to his ankles and released them. Then a hand wrapped around his bicep as Gibbs gave him time to get his balance and then clipped a leash to the silver ring in the centre front panel of his collar and tugged him forward.

“And now – we shower – and I’ve an idea what you might like before we sleep.” Gibbs wrapped the leash around his hand, pulling Tony closer until they were close enough to kiss and he ravished Tony’s mouth with his tongue – lapping and nipped, to finally suckle on his lower lip before releasing him with a languorous smile. “You taste divine, My Own – divine.”

“May I ask a question?” Tony ventured. Gibbs stared at him for a moment and then nodded. “You’ve – you’ve done all the work tonight – will you let me show you how much I appreciate that?” He wouldn’t look at Gibbs, looking at a point on the wall over his lover’s left shoulder.

“Do you feel you’re up to it?” Gibbs breathed. Tony just nodded, worrying his lower lip as he searched Gibbs’s face. “Then, yes. But the second I sense you’re tiring – we stop.”

Tony closed the space between them and reached out a hand around the back of Gibbs’s neck, tilting his head as their lips met – nipping and lapping at each other. His other hand he placed at the side of Gibbs’s neck, stroking his jaw with his thumb as the kiss deepened. It was Gibbs’s turn to moan into Tony’s mouth as his arms slid around him, pulling him closer, a hand moving up and gently grasping the hair at the back of Tony’s head – giving him no leeway – and he vaguely wished they could stay like this forever.

Silken steel brushed silken steel as their cocks grew and stiffened, crushed together against taut abs. The moans and whimpers growing in intensity as their foreplay took them to another level altogether, lingering a moment and moving on upward.

Moments later, they were on the extra large bed, Gibbs on his back beneath Tony as he let him cover his body with his own.

Pressing his head back into the pillow as Tony worked his way from one ear, down his now very accessible neck to his collarbone and then upward – suckling at his adam’s apple – which sent Gibbs ever more towards the edge, his hands fisting the sheets as Tony moved across to the other collarbone, and up to the ear once again.

“Gods!” Gibbs breathed. “Tony – you sure as hell know how to bring it!”

Teeth nipped his shoulder – a warning to stay quiet and the small hurt was soon lapped away as their lips met once more.

Tony then parted his legs, easing his body to a more central position and Gibbs threw his head back, arching his back as Tony rolled his own hips against those of the man trapped beneath him, he rested his hands either side of Gibbs and lifted his torso up slightly but kept Gibbs’s mouth busy with his own and ground down even harder.

Gibbs gaped up at him, a sheen of sweat dotting his brow, astounded at the feelings Tony was arousing in him – he had never thought just the mere act of touching each other like this would have him fighting the urge to cum – he could feel his heart thumping in his chest, his lungs working so hard to pull in enough air to allow him to vent his emotions as he threw his head back once more and let out a roar – a roar of sheer bliss.

Tony silenced him almost immediately with a kiss – his tongue begging entry and he smiled around the kiss as Gibbs’s lips parted to admit him, their tongues warred for a moment as Tony speeded up his relentless attack on Gibbs’s nether regions –

Gibbs’s eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a long, wavering moan as his entire body stiffened beneath his lover and all at once, his face contorted, teeth bared as his back arched again and again as he climaxed – over and over – his milky juices coating his thighs – Tony’s thighs and stomach – and Tony came – equally spectacularly, their cries bounced off the walls until dying away to leave two exhausted men embracing each other, panting hard as their pounding hearts finally began to slow –

Tony rolled off Gibbs, and quickly spooned up behind him, one arm over Gibbs’s hip, his hand gently clasping a now flaccid cock - and they slept….