- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More smut and sex for your delectatin
It was coming on for nearly 4am, the room lit with a single lamp near the door as the two lovers basked in each other –neither speaking – just content to be together.

Tony sat between Gibbs’s bent legs with his back against the chest of the older man. One arm wrapped around Gibbs’s left thigh, the palm of his hand stroking the calf gently, the other hand held onto an almost empty bottle of water.

Gibbs held Tony close, one elbow resting on his shoulder and that hand on the opposite shoulder. His other arm rested on his upraised knee and he smiled to himself as Tony let go of his bottle and linked fingers with his.

“This is just so good,” Tony said softly, staring at his feet. “It’s a shame we can’t just stay here and forget about all the crap going on out there.”

“Wishful thinking,” Gibbs agreed. “But be honest – you and I both know if we did stay here and do that – we’d end up driving each other nuts. We live for the crap – thrive on it.”

“Yeah,” Tony sounded wistful. “We do – but time out is something to be cherished – especially like this.” He let his fingers squeeze Gibbs’s and smiled as the squeeze was returned.

“Look – I have to ask this – but why’d you freak out earlier – with Rick?” Gibbs kept his tone light – not wanting Tony to suddenly go on the defensive and deny he had a problem – he’d try and deny it – of course he would. When no answer was immediately forthcoming, Gibbs smiled to himself. “You were amazing tonight – for your first time I am so proud of you Tony,” he kissed the top of his lover’s head gently. “And I never even said thanks, did I?” Gibbs released him and leaned back as Tony turned round to face him, reaching for a fresh bottle of water. He pulled the top off and took a long drink and Gibbs found himself watching as those throat muscles worked, pulling on the liquid and he suddenly found himself imagining his already twitching cock being swallowed down that lovely long throat again. He felt himself redden slightly and tore his gaze away, letting his head fall back for a moment, pulling in a deep calming breath. “If you don’t want to talk about it right now – that’s fine – “ Gibbs began.

“No – no, now’s as good a time as any I guess.”

“You sound like you’re not sure.”

“I am sure – more sure than anything. It’s just – realising I do have – a kink – it’s kind of – “

“Embarrassing?”

“Not exactly.”

“Look – there are people – lots of people in all walks of life – who also have what you call a kink. Yours and mine just happens to be leather and bondage, others get off on clothing, shoes, and other stuff to enhance the experience – you’re not weird, you’re not a pervert – you just enjoy being tied up, gagged and all that goes with it – and I like dishing it – but I also like to take it as well.”

“Yeah – so you say – I’d like to see that – sometime – you’re what they call a switch?” Tony looked at him curiously.

“See? How did you know that when you tell me you’ve only just realised you have this – other side to you?” Gibbs was smiling broadly. “Yes, I am a switch, it gives you a good perspective on what pleases either your own Master or Slave.”

“Admittedly, I don’t think I’d like being a Dom.” Tony answered. “No, that came out wrong. I mean I prefer to take whatever who I’m with is willing to do but I do have limits.”

Gibbs settled himself cross-legged and waited. They had had this conversation so many times recently, and each time Tony let slip something more about himself. .

Tony couldn’t look at him. He was mentally listing what he considered over the line – even at this early stage. He would not allow himself to be filmed – even if it was for personal use – he refused to be humiliated. His stomach rolled when he recalled when Gibbs explained just what dark and vile levels some people could sink to – and there was no way in hell he would stoop that low. He was happy being bound, gagged, butt fucked, face fucked, flogged, whipped, and even more – he had enjoyed himself tonight – immensely.

“Tony – look at me,” Gibbs said with a hint of sharpness, making Tony lift his gaze instantly. “This is about you. And now I have a clearer idea of what does it for you – I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you see what else I’ve got in store.”

”Just promise me one thing?” Tony shifted about until he was comfortable again.

“This will stay between you and me – and Rick – he’s one man I would trust with my life. As I said at the beginning of the night – no one outside these walls will know. Ever.” Gibbs’s face was serious, his eyes locked with the stormy green ones gazing back at him. “When I make a promise – I keep it.”

“I know,” Tony replied, relief flooding through him. “I just needed to hear you say it.”

Gibbs climbed off the bed, a hand reaching out indicating Tony should join him. Tony pulled himself up and the two men just looked at each other before embracing. A bear hug of an embrace, both men growling.

Gibbs pulled back first, his hand stroking the side of Tony’s face. “I love you so much.” He whispered, reaching forward and kissing Tony’s mouth, biting on his lower lip gently as he stepped back.

“It was fate – “ Tony’s fingers ghosted over the side of Gibbs’s face, making Gibbs purr like a wildcat. “I can’t imagine life without you – it would - kill me.”

This statement was sealed with a passionate kiss, both men holding each other close as their tongues warred. Tony moaning into Gibbs’s mouth as their hips ground together, turgid cocks bracing themselves for more action in the not too distant future.

“You know something?” Gibbs offered as they walked towards the bathroom, hand in hand. Tony said nothing – he had a feeling he knew what was going through the other man’s mind – so he waited. “You looked spectacular on your knees and I am so going enjoy playing with you - often”

Tony smiled to himself as a warm glow filled his stomach to blossom outward over his whole being – leaving him goose pimpled. He could not wait to see what Gibbs had in mind – and knew there and then – that this was just what he needed this night – stress relief – at the hands of a man he loved more than life itself.

******

Gibbs left Tony alone to shower but as he rinsed the last of the soap from his body and hair, eyes closed, brushing off lather a hand snaked around his waist as soft lips brushed his back and shoulders.

“Hi,” Gibbs breathed.

Tony merely groaned in response as he turn to face the other man, his own mouth open and waiting. Gibbs suckled the lower lip gently, pulling it into his own mouth before releasing it. Tony sensed his own arousal, Gibbs’s already hard cock brushing against his as though teasing the throbbing flesh. Gibbs’s plundered Tony’s mouth as he eased him back against the wall, eliciting a whimper from him as he nuzzled his throat with tiny kisses and laps – every single one sending fire through Tony to settle at his already burgeoning shaft. Gibbs’s hands snaked around to Tony’s butt, fingers kneading those perfect glutes, slowly easing his way across and brushing Tony’s crack with long expert fingers.

Tony moaned aloud, arching his back, his cock bobbing as Gibbs captured his mouth again, tongues warring. Gibbs slid the side of his hand into the valley of Tony’s ass and began to ease it up and down slowly – pressing harder with each pass. Tony’s eyes snapped open and he let out a howl – soon hushed as Gibbs’s smothered his mouth with his own again, his tongue probing, exploring the moist cavern.

“Jethro,” Tony hissed as Gibbs caressed his neck again with kisses, laving the length of his neck with his tongue. “Don’t tease me – please,” he implored.

“Why not?” Gibbs whispered back. “What do you want?”

“You know what I want.” Tony was beside himself as he fought to keep himself upright against the onslaught – ending with another louder howl as Gibbs took his cock in his hand, kneading the flesh almost brutally.

“I’m waiting,” Gibbs teased.

“Need – you – inside me – now!” Tony breathed, letting his head fall back against the white tiles of the shower.

“As you wish.”

Seconds later, Tony was facing the wall, fighting back the urge to cum – it was all he could do not to! Gibbs’s hands slipped around him quickly, collecting up his thrumming member and balls clicking a cock ring around the base of both.

Tony moaned at the feel of those hands, whimpering when they left him suddenly bereft and he rested his head against the tiles, arms crossed above his head – his rounded ass ready for Gibbs’s ministrations.

Gibbs took the lube from a recess above them both and quickly squirted his hands with the clear gel and resumed play with his most beautiful lover. He let his cock play against Tony’s ass mindful that the younger man’s knees were trembling as he slammed himself into the tight heat and pulled out again – no need for finger fucking now – Tony was relaxed and ready and he intended making every use of this delicious hungry hole. Settling himself balls deep, Gibbs didn’t move for a moment – prolonging the inevitable that little bit longer and then he began to move – slowly – painfully slowly – taking care not to set up too much of a predictable rhythm just yet – let Tony try and anticipate each thrust – and each time he got it wrong – the sensations that slammed through him left him breathless, growling deep in his chest as frustration began to take hold.

“Fuck Gibbs! What the hell are you – “ his words drowning in a sea of contentment as a series of three or four thrusts forward sent him flying towards white out bliss. Then nothing for a few seconds and then – one thrust – or was that two? Gibbs teased him relentlessly, pulling out nearly all the way at times – making him wait – making him walk the edge a few moments more. Tony’s protests dissolved into nothing but wordless whimpers as he pushed back against Gibbs’, clenching around the other man’s hot cock until Gibbs began to settle into a rhythm.

Tony pushing back hard against Gibbs’s hips, his own cock bobbing as it stabbed the air. Gibbs groaned aloud at the feel of Tony’s ass squeezing his own burgeoning length out of shape! It felt so warm – so moist – so tight – yet – so welcoming!

“Let me cum,” Tony pleaded. “Please let me cum!”

Gibbs reached around and flipped off the cock ring as Tony roared his completion – closely followed by Gibbs cumming deep inside Tony.

Gibbs withdrew himself slowly, his chest heaving as he watched him slide down the shower wall to his knees. Gibbs knelt before him, cradling him in his arms, rocking the two of them back and fore slowly. “That was incredible!” He said, kissing Tony softly on the mouth.

“I don’t want this night to end.” Tony whispered back with a smile.

“We’re here for as long as we like – within reason.” Gibbs replied as they got to their feet.

“Indeed?” Tony nodded knowingly. “I don’t know about you – but I’m all set for round 110!”

TBC …..