- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
And here's some more - smut - and believe it or not - a little conversation too!!
Gibbs smiled at Tony's reflection in the bathroom mirror before bending to rinse his face, scuffing it dry quickly with a towel. Dropping the towel to the floor, he reached up and back with one hand, stroking the back of his lover's head, Tony's arms sliding around his waist as he lapped his way from Gibbs's shoulder to his earlobe, suckling the soft flesh before nipping it - sending a thrill through the man in his arms.

"Tony - "

"Sssh - " Tony soothed, turning the other man around, plundering his mouth with his own until Gibbs was breathless.

With a wicked smirk and a wink, Tony sank to his knees, his hands resting lightly on the back of Gibbs’s thighs and with no warning, he took Gibbs in one mouthful, swallowing hard around the throbbing shaft, laving the underside with his tongue, grazing the sensitive skin with his teeth.

Gibbs gasped then groaned, leaning back heavily against the sink unit, his hands fisting Tony’s hair as the younger man feasted.

Tony swallowed twice, three times - the sensation sending Gibbs writhing, thrusting forward - forcing himself deeper and deeper down Tony’s eager throat.

A stray hand cupped his balls, crushing them together, kneading them hard and Gibbs cried out in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through him. He released his hold on Tony’s hair, both hands supporting himself against the cool marble at his back, eyes clamped shut, teeth bared as he arched into Tony’s willing mouth.

Tony bit down gently, pulling back to release Gibbs halfway, his teeth grazing the skin again as Gibbs screamed out loud - thrashing his head from side to side as he arched again.

Tony then released him completely, his hand gently cupping the moist member and tonguing the foreskin and easing his tongue into the slit. Planting a kiss on the tip, he turned his attention to Gibbs’s sacs…pulling one then both into his mouth - the weeping cock brushing his cheek as he suckled.

Both hands rested on Gibbs’s butt, nimble fingers easing their way towards his pucker.

“Tony!” Gibbs hissed..

Tony released Gibbs for a moment and glanced up at him.

"You want me to use lube?" he asked in all seriousness.

"Hell no!! I like the - I like - the burn - do it!!"

Gibbs laughed in spite of himself briefly - his attention snatched back as Tony’s finger found its goal, he growled easing himself back gently onto the two fingers sliding inside.

Nothing more was said, as Tony engulfed him again to the balls and suckled hard, pumping his ass, easing two out, leaving Gibbs bereft for only a few seconds and then he slid three fingers inside.

Gibbs was flying. No foreplay - no nothing - just pure, plain and dirty - just how he liked it - sometimes. His heart was thudding in his chest, his breathing ragged as Tony sent him closer to completion

“I’m gonna cum," he rasped, fighting for air. "I’m…”

Tony chuckled around his girth, sending vibrations up the sensitive shaft making Gibbs roar out loud once more. Shifting round, Tony press his fingers further even further, brushing his prostate relentlessly…

With his other hand, he took hold of Gibbs’s sacs and pulled them up and away, denying him immediate release, he would hold him at the edge until he decided to let him fly.

Gibbs guessed his intent, but barely able to support himself let alone move an inch, he whimpered his frustration - trying and failing to free himself from Tony’s grasp - but they both knew his attempts were merely for show.

Tony’s answer was to take him deeper and deeper - he swallowed hard easing the throbbing member further down his throat, closing his eyes in sheer pleasure as the muscle jumped and twitched in its moist, warm prison - again, he bit down a little harder this time and Gibbs roared.

As he gasped and panted, he looked down and the sight of Tony’s bobbing head between his legs sent a thrill through him - a shudder that Tony felt - an unspoken signal to send Gibbs shattering into the blinding white light of orgasm.

Tony released his balls, leaving Gibbs almost hyperventilating as he pumped his precious load down Tony’s throat.

Both men came with shuddering breaths, their bodies tensed for what seemed an age until Gibbs relaxed back against the sink - unable to speak - unable to move he watched as Tony got to his feet, a trickle of cum running down his chin.

Gibbs instinctively leaned in, lapping the creamy trail only to find his mouth being plundered, Gibbs moaned into Tony’s mouth at the taste of himself. Tony wasn't greedy, he'd saved some of his lover's essence, Gibbs's tongue seeking out every last drop as his tongue cleaned Tony’s mouth.

****

Linking his fingers with Tony's, Gibbs pulled him after him into the bedroom and instructed him to get on the bed and lie still. Automatically, Tony's hands went to the bed head and he waited to be cuffed again.

"No, not this time, Tony. Call it - au natrelle - just lie still and enjoy." Gibbs breathed, leaning up to capture Tony's mouth in a passionate kiss, and Tony whimpered softly as his cock began to harden once more.

Gibbs pulled back, dropping his gaze to Tony's abs and thighs still slick with cum and he bent his head, his tongue sliding out to lap at the slightly salty, slightly bitter bounty. His nose tickling Tony's heated flesh as he savoured the taste of his lover, leaving Tony hissing in pleasure as Gibbs's hair brushed his burgeoning length. Gibbs deliberately ignored the leaking shaft, nudging it out of the way as his moist, warm tongue sent waves of bliss through the writhing younger man beneath him. Arching his neck, Tony growled as his eyes slid closed - losing himself in the feelings that enveloped his entire being - not even aware his hands were fisting the sheets either side of him. His tongue swiped around his own lips and he purred contentedly - he could still taste Gibbs and he knew he would taste more before this night was over.

Suddenly, Tony stiffened as his eyes snapped open. Gibbs surprised him with a sucking motion around the head of his tumescence, suckling just as one might an ice cream - pulling the head into his mouth using his lips as a vacuum - holding it and then releasing it with a soft popping sound.

Gibbs sat back briefly, watching as a single pearl of precum pooled at the slit and slid over the edge. He followed it with his stormy blue eyes and at the last minute before it disappeared, he scooped it up with his tongue - it was Tony's turn to cum!

****

Spooned together, Gibbs held his lover close as the two talked in quiet tones.

"You have been incredible," Gibbs complimented. "I had wondered how you would take to - tonight - but you've exceeded even my expectations," he kissed Tony's shoulder.

"I had - reservations," Tony admitted with a slight shrug as his fingers linked with Gibbs at his stomach. "It's been - enlightening - but I screwed up."

"How so?" Gibbs's gut knotted instantly, concern in his voice.

"Rick," Tony murmured. "I - I just didn't think - I wasn't thinking straight. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did - and I feel bad about that. He's your friend and I made the two of you look like idiots!"

"Hey," Gibbs chided, another kiss on the shoulder. "It's over - done with - Rick's okay - he understands."

"No he doesn't - how can he?" Tony sighed. "He's known me a couple of hours - that's all - I screwed up and I'm sorry I let you down, Jethro."

"I understand what you're saying, Tony." Gibbs released him, allowing him to turn onto his back, an arm across his eyes, his other arm stretched out beside him. "But please don't beat yourself up about it - "

"I can't help it," Tony replied, lifting his arm from his face. "I have to apologise to him - until I do, I won't be able to - "

"To what - live with yourself?" Gibbs sat up, taking Tony's hand in his, lifting it to his lips and kissing the back softly.

"I want to come back here - I want to get to know the guys downstairs - and I can't do that knowing I pissed Rick off!" Tony pulled in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"You want to come here again?" Gibbs laughed, shaking his head.

"Yeah - got a problem with that?" Tony glared up at him.

"No - not me - but I'm thinking - your salary, you might just get you a couple of beers."

"So obviously, I won't be here every night of the week - " Tony huffed.

"Just kidding," Gibbs held up his hands in surrender. "But I'm glad that you want to get to know them - they're a good bunch."

"And you haven't told me how you all met either - I mean - Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs - second "b" for bastard - biggest, badass Special Agent NCIS ever had - meets up with - " Gibbs looked down at Tony, one eyebrow lifted in question - closely followed by "that look". It didn't faze Tony as a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. "To be blunt - " he began. The look hardened. "I mean - " He swallowed nervously. "You know what I mean."

"That chat we had earlier? About kink not being perverse or weird? Remember that?"

"Yeah - why."

"I'll let you into a secret here - and believe me - I'll know if you tell anyone else - and then I'll be forced to kill you," Gibbs flashed him a quick smile. "You'd be surprised who else can count themselves into the Platinum Club - and we're not talking John Doe."

Tony studied Gibbs's face carefully, his mind racing. "Pentagon? Hell, White House?" Tony's interest was piqued, he sat up quickly, eyes shining. "NCIS? FBI? ATF?"

"Stop - now!"

"Aw, come on Jethro - you cannot leave it like that!"

"I can and I will - and if you so much as think about it - I will be forced to silence you - painfully."

"Day-um!" Tony pulled a face. He knew it was useless trying to get anything out of Gibbs if the man didn't want to share - there wasn't even the luxury of Gibbs talking in his sleep. He suddenly realised Gibbs was pulling on his pants, easing up the zipper and snapping the buttons closed. "What are you doing?"

"What I always do about this time, situation permitting of course" Gibbs said matter of factly. "Head downstairs to the kitchen and chow down with Nicky and the others."

"But aren't they busy?"

"It starts winding down about now," Gibbs explained as he pulled on a t-shirt "then the staff all get fed, they then tidy up the place which opens again at 9pm tonight - and while the place is being straightened, the brothers take it in turns to produce some culinary masterpiece and tonight it's Nicky's turn - which means - unfortunately - a mean extra cheese, sausage and pepperoni pizza," He nearly laughed at the look on Tony's face - which was one of delight. "But as you're obviously not interested - I'd just lie back and get some shut eye."

"No," Tony leapt off the end of the bed with a goofy smile. "Pizza sounds good to me - although - any particular reason why it's extra cheese, sausage and pepperoni?"

"Shut the hell up and get dressed - "

*****

TBC