- Text Size +
"Tell me about Rick," Tony asked as Gibbs settled in the seat beside him, both hands around his refilled mug. Gibbs studied his lover's profile briefly, noting his eyes were following Rick's every move as the man helped Nicky tidy up the bar. Occasionally, the Uber Dom would glance in their direction and Tony's gut tightened as his skin goose pimpled all over.

"You got it bad, Dinozzo," Gibbs wrapped a hand around the back of Tony's neck affectionately, squeezing gently. "You're not the first and you certainly won't be the last."

"How does he do it?" Tony shook his head in near disbelief. "He's just so - "

"His ancestry has a lot to do with it," Gibbs offered. "Native American - direct descendent of a shaman He's playing you - and winning."

"So how come you're cool with it?" Tony turned quickly, his eyes accusing.

Gibbs stared back, his own eyes shining in amusement. "Because, you are responding to him exactly the way I did when I first saw him."

"But he said he'd never had anyone react the way I did." Tony breathed, twisting to face the bar again - his breath catching in his throat as Rick shrugged off the leather duster, flexing his tanned, toned body briefly before catching a t-shirt thrown across to him by Nicky.

He pulled it on quickly, knowing full well the young NCIS agent was watching him intently as he flipped his hair free from the collar of the shirt, shaking his head and letting his mane fall free to his shoulders again.
"I've never had anyone respond as you have tonight, Tony. You are - unique. And I'm willing to bet your pulse rate probably shot the damn roof the minute you two sat down earlier." Gibbs replied with a shrug. "I remember I had trouble breathing at my first encounter - but you get used to it - eventually."

"What if I don't want to?" Tony countered. "The guy's just oozing testosterone and sex - he's only human for crying out loud - so why do I just want to go over there -throw him on the ground and - "

"He is human - but he also has certain attributes," Gibbs glanced at his lover, smiling at the obvious confusion on the other man's face. "The three of them - together - are a lethal combination - especially in the bedroom"

"Nicky? He's a regular guy - isn't he?" Tony frowned slightly.

"Rick, Nicky and Alex are identical, Tony. But they each have their roles - Rick the Dom - Nicky the joker - comedian - although admittedly we've not seen much of that side tonight - it's been busy. Alex is the grounding force of the three - he's the - " Gibbs pursed his lips in thought for a moment. "Nah, sensible isn't the right word. He's the quiet one - watches out for the other two, he's the level headed one."

"But I don't understand - if they can all - do what Rick is doing - why don't I get that when I'm talking to Nicky?" Tony's brow knitted in question. "Does he just turn it on and off or what?"

"Will you quit with the questions, DiNozzo! Just get to know them for crying out loud - believe me - you will be pleasantly surprised, and if Nicky wanted you as bad as Rick does - he'd be turning on the - charm - and then you'd get both barrels - and not a lot of people would be able to take it."

"Rick? Wants me?" Tony gaped at him.

Gibbs nodded sagely. "The minute he saw you - the girls had to hold him back. The only thing stopping him is because you're wearing my collar - he can't touch you without my say so."

"And if I went over there now - what would happen?"

"I'd have you back upstairs so fast you wouldn't know what day of the week it was." Gibbs paused, fixing Tony with that stare. "Remember what I said about binding you to the end of the bed?"

Tony flushed, swallowing the anxiety before letting out a sharp breath. "Maybe I'll just sit here then."

"Good boy," Gibbs smirked to himself as Tony continued to watch the men at the bar.

Alex sauntered in, perching himself on a bar stool and accepting a mug of coffee from Nicky with a nod of thanks. "How long's this been going on?" He jerked his chin to Rick before swivelling round to look over to Tony and Gibbs.

"I am actually here," Rick growled, collecting up a tray of glasses and heading towards the kitchen.

"Yeah - I think Tony's got the idea - if I wasn't such a gent - I'd call you a 'ho!" Nicky chuckled. "Why don't you just strip and take him over the table?"

"I'd love to, soon." Rick shot back. "At least I've got his attention."

"He's right," Alex observed. "If you don't stop, we'll have a sea of drool in no time!"

"He's loving it!" Rick countered. He paused, lifting his head and sniffing the air curiously. "Is it just me or do I smell burning?"

"Damn!" Nick threw down the damp towel in his hands and barrelled his way past Rick to the kitchen door, shouldering his way through it and cursing loudly. "Okay!" His voice sailed back into the bar. "Pizza's off! Shit! That's hot!"

Alex slid off his stool, rounding the end of the bar and easing open the door. "Nick?" he called with a wink to Gibbs and Tony who were now standing nearby - coffee mugs in hand.

"What?" An indignant Nicky shouted back. "Ow! Fucking bastard oven - ow!"

"Need any help?" Alex peered around the door to see Nicky with his hand to his mouth, lowering it to inspect the extent of the burn from the grill.

"I'll help you in a minute!" Nicky grunted. "I'm in pain!"

"No you're not, you wuss!" Alex sighed, approaching him and grabbing his hand a little too tightly.

"Ow!"

"Nothing to see," Alex affirmed dropping said hand with a look of distaste. "So - no pizza - now what?"

"How about I slap you upside the head," Nicky growled.

"I'll slap you back - and then you'll slap me - seriously - Steve said something about burger and fries."

"Fine," Nicky spread his hands, his face set in near anger. "There's the deep frier - burgers are in the freezer - it's all yours!"

"Nick!" Alex sounded surprised, nearly stumbling as Nicky pushed past him and out of the door. "Hey, come on big guy - I'm sorry!"

He shoved open the swing door, to find four amused faces staring back at him.

"Had you going there," Nicky balled a fist in triumph.

"Yeah, very funny." Alex fumed. "I hate it when you do that!"

"And every time I do it - you always fall for it!"

"And I think this has to be the lamest one yet. But I'll be ready for the next time!"

The boys didn't take much persuading and were more than happy to leave the cooking to their guests. Gibbs had insisted they just relax - after all they'd been up all night - and then - as an after thought he realised both he and Tony had been up all night also - in the true biblical sense of course and that thought alone had him smiling to himself until his cheeks ached.

Tony had divested himself of his jacket, draping it over a chair as he bent to check on the burgers sizzling under the grill - his butt had Rick leaning forward onto the steel work surface across the room, tilting his head from side to side - the smile widening.

"Slut!" Alex hissed.

"Come on," Rick shoved a hand through his hair. "Out of ten?"

"Gotta be a nine," Nicky whispered.

"Nine point nine," Alex shrugged.

"High, tight and peachy - that's a ten."

Gibbs placed a cooling tray next to the grill and leaned in close. "They're rating your ass, Tony."

The younger man straightened up, his hands moving to his butt immediately - his cheeks flushing slightly. "No way!"

"Way," Gibbs nodded. "You should be flattered."

"I am - in a way," Tony answered. "What would you rate it?"

"Me?" Gibbs's eyebrows arched.

"Ziva gave it an eight!"

"Well, Ziva hasn't played with it as much as I have has she - she has no idea! I'd give it a nine!"

"Nine?"

"And the state it's in right now? Perfect round ten!"

Tony bent to the burgers again briefly, rising once more to face Gibbs, tongs in hand. "Just confirm something for me?"

"Sure." Gibbs turned and leaned against the work surface, arms folded across his chest.

"My butt isn't hairy is it?"

"No, Dinozzo - and given the opportunities I have had to examine said butt - I can confirm your ass is completely one hundred percent hair free."

"Thank you Boss - I will be able to sleep easy in my bed from now on."

"Not if I have anything to do with it!" Gibbs shook his head smiling.

"I meant - sleep and - all the other stuff that goes on - " Tony narrowed his eyes at Gibbs and waggled his eyebrows.

"Stop." Gibbs stated flatly.

"Shit!" Tony yanked out the grill tray as smoke alerted him to the fact his burgers were burning. "Now look what you made me do!"

"Ask you to take out a terrorist from 50 paces - not a problem," Gibbs mused. "Cook something as simple as this - and you fall at the first hurdle."

TBC….
Chapter End Notes:
and here's some more - and yes - I'm getting to it!! Hang in there!!