- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Introductions made - it's time for Tony to find out exactly what goes on at Heavens' Gate - and he suprised even himself with what he learns
The two NCIS agents were now seated at a table on the far side of the room, Inara now settled herself at the bar with Amanda leaning in behind her to watch Gibb’s new lover with more than a glint of lust in her eyes.

“He’s just gorgeous,” whispered Amanda.

“Those eyes are amazing – and that smile – is he screaming fuck me or what?”

“Gods, just the thought of those two getting it on – kinda makes me wanna - ” Amanda giggled just as Nicky stood beside her.

“Down girls,” he said softly. “And ‘Mand – you’re mine – and mine alone – don’t forget that!”

“As if I could,” Amanda patted his hand where it rested on the bar top. “Now – the idea of a threesome – you with Gibbs and Tony – I would give a years pay to see that!”

“Okay – I’ll come back when you’re done drooling – and those glasses over there won’t wash themselves.” Nicky shook his head, chuckling to himself.

“They can wait – we’re not busy. are we?” Amanda reached up and kissed his cheek. “As to the idea of a threesome – you didn’t say no – so I’m thinking you’d entertain the idea?” She smiled up at him sweetly.

“Nympho!” Nicky said, kissing her mouth quickly.

“A threesome sounds good,” Inara nodded dreamily. “Although I’m seeing Tony – on his knees, collared and cuffed – his training would be exquisite – absolutely exquisite.”

“Hell yeah!” Amanda clapped her hands together. “He would make the perfect sub.”

“Fine,” Nicky groaned. “Obviously, I’m surplus to requirements – so I’ll go back to what I was doing, shall I?”

“Sure honey – whatever – “ Amanda flapped a hand at him, her chin resting on her other upraised hand.

“D’you think Jethro’s told him about his own kink?” Inara wondered out loud.

“Duh!” Amanda laughed. “He’s wearing a collar isn’t he?”

“That? That’s nothing! Last time I checked out Jethro’s toy box – it still had dust on the lid – he’s not played in a while.” Inara pointed out. “And he does love to play.”

********

“We’re being watched,” Tony said quietly before taking a long drink of beer, saluting the girls with his glass.


“They want you – but I have you.” Gibbs answered softly, leaning in to wrap a hand around the back of Tony’s neck and pulling him in for a kiss. Tony’s hand came up and held Gibb’s own neck as the kiss deepened – leaving both men breathless when they came up for air. “One more thing,” Gibbs smiled. “What goes on in here – stays in here – I could have you up against the wall if I so choose later – no one would mind.”

“Anything goes?” Tony asked, sounding surprised.

“It sure as hell does,” Gibbs affirmed. “Every single night of the week – you’ll see when it gets busier”. Tony looked as though he was about to speak further when his breath caught in his throat as he looked over Gibb’s right shoulder towards the door.

Another brother? Again – absolutely identical except his hair was slightly longer than Nicky’s and he had a very wicked glint in his shining blue eyes, looking like he was totally in charge - and not just of Inara and a sighing Amanda who gazed at him with puppy dog eyes as he approached the bar. The quiet chatter around the room ceased – all eyes – male and female followed his progress – women sighing, men just staring at the sheer masculine beauty of the man as he confidently sauntered passed. He took his time, letting everyone know he’d arrived – pausing every now and then to greet a few fortunate ladies with a bone melting kiss, not looking at all fazed as he sought out a few of the men as well – leaving them breathless. He just exuded sex appeal – so much so even Tony found himself licking his lips in anticipation being greeted in such a manner! He wore tight fitting stonewashed jeans – ripped at the knee on one leg and across the thigh on the other and a white fitted shirt hanging buttoned but loose, the sleeves folded to about half way to his elbow.

Gibbs turned and nodded understanding. “Ah – that’s Rick,” he explained. “He founded the club – and one thing you should know from the outset Tony – he’s the Uber Dom – a night with him would cost you a month’s pay – and believe me – it’s money well spent.”

“He’s mastered you?” Tony asked sounding surprised, staring at Gibbs expectantly.

“Yes, he has – he’s damn good too.” Gibbs smiled at his lover. “Who knows – maybe one day – “

“Hey – I thought you were breaking me in slowly – don’t want to start running before I can walk.”

“He who what?” Rick asked, turning around at Inara’s insistence and clocking Tony instantly. “Who in hell is that with Jethro?”

“Ah! Look but don’t touch hon,” Inara placed a hand on his arm. “He’s with Gibbs – his first outing and he’s our guest for the night.”

“Day-uhm.” Rick hissed. “How does Gibbs do it? Where in hell does he find such cute guys?”

“It’s not nice to pry, Ricky.” Inara said with a hand on his arm. “He’s with Jethro and he’s wearing a collar – Jethro’s collar – so he’s off limits to all of us – which is just too bad.”

Rick lifted his head, and narrowed his eyes – staring directly at Tony who was whispering something in Jethro’s ear before sitting back and smiling broadly – the smile gone in an instant when he realised who was watching him. Something stirred in Tony’s pants as he stared back – there was intensity in those sapphire blue eyes – an almost feral commanding nature – untamed dominance. Rick lifted his chin, flashing his white smile as he continued to hold Tony’s attention and then Tony lowered his eyes – almost wanting to sink to his knees before him and then Rick blinked, turning to kiss Inara softly leaving Tony bereft.

“Gods!” Tony breathed. “He’s hot!”

“He’s teasing you,” Gibbs whispered, leaning forward and resting a hand on Tony’s thigh and squeezing gently. “He knows exactly which buttons to press – looks like he read you the minute he set eyes on you. Come on, I’ll introduce you.” Gibbs rose from his chair, waiting for Tony to collect himself together. “You okay?”

“Yeah – just – tenting right now?” Tony smiled up at the older man.

“Do you need to – “

“No!” Tony got up slowly. “Joke Jethro – “ he held his jacket open to prove it.

“Damn.” Gibbs made to slap Tony across the head but instead he pulled him closer for a soft, gentle kiss. “Remember who you belong to, My Own – no one else – just me.”

Tony looked at him, slightly puzzled as a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. “My Own? That sounds nice – I like that.”

Gibbs just looked at him, kissing him again before breaking away and walking towards where Rick was sitting at the bar, beer in hand and regaling Nicky and Inara with some story that had them laughing out loud.

Introductions over, beers replenished – the talk was one of soft ball, the last Nicks game that past weekend when Amanda appeared, menus in hand.

“No worries babes,” Rick said as he took the menus from her. “I’ll take over here, Nicky’s looking like he’s getting busy.”

“Sure thing honey,” Amanda said brightly, and took a tray from the bar top to collect the growing number of empty glasses accumulating there.

“So, Jethro – it’s been a while,” Rick said as they climbed the steps to the upper level. “They make you Director yet?”

Gibbs laughed at that, shaking his head. “The day they do that – I walk.”

“Aw, Jethro – come on – you go – I get your job – stands to reason.” Tony chuckled. “Besides, I’ve earned it.”

“Not quite enough gold stars on your record yet, Tony. With you in charge – there’ll be mutiny!” Gibbs answered in all seriousness.

“So Kate goes – and that’s a bad thing?” Tony leaned on the table, linking his fingers together trying to stare Gibbs out. “Or are you including McGee and Abs – and Ducky?”

“See?” Gibbs pulled a face at Rick who sat with them. “This is what I have to put up with – back chat! And the fact that when I’m not there – he develops a caffeine addiction, walks around the place glaring at people, pretending to be me!”

“Do not!”

“Do!”

“Kate has video of you doing just that on her phone,” Gibbs grinned wickedly, Rick laughed.

Tony looked from one to the other in consternation. “She does not!” he breathed.

“Believe me,” Rick nodded. “She does, I’ve seen it.”

“So why – “ Tony ground out between clenched teeth. “Yet again – am I the last to know?”

“You know now,” Gibbs sniggered. “You could always delete it.”

“Yes, I could couldn’t I?” Tony said almost triumphantly. “Except last time I was rooting around in her purse – she caught me.” He looked at Rick and then Gibbs who regarded him with disapproving looks. “What? Her cell was ringing off the damn hook and driving me nuts – and – I – wanted – needed to see who was calling her – “

“He’s exactly what you said he was, Jethro.” Rick said with a smile. “Glad I’m not disappointed.” He turned to Tony. “I think you and I are going to get along just great.”

Tony smiled back, praying his cock would stop twitching at the way Rick pushed both hands through his mussed mane and shook his head. He could not help but watch as Rick tipped his head back again, exposing his throat and neck as he shook out his long sun kissed shaggy hair. Tony’s tongue snaked out to lick suddenly dry lips as he imagined himself planting butterfly kisses over every inch of that throat and neck, he closed his eyes for a second or two until Gibbs’s hand took his own and he opened his eyes to find Rick gone and Gibbs gazing at him with a soft smile.

“Where’d you go My Own?” he whispered.

“Nowhere,” Tony could feel himself flush which made Gibbs chuckle again.

“I think – you like Rick.” It was a statement of fact.

“He’s okay.” Tony shrugged, hardly daring to look at the man across the table. Damn! Had he done the wrong thing entirely? He could feel his face burning as he remembered his words at the first sight of the Uber Dom – and he told Gibbs he thought Rick was hot! “I – I’m sorry – sir – I didn’t mean it to sound like it – sounded. Please – forgive me?” Tony still wouldn’t look at his Master, instead he stared down at the table to hide the fear in his eyes.

“Just so you know,” Gibbs leaned closer, brushing the back of Tony’s hand with his lips, delighting in the soft groan his touch elicited. “Had we been playing by the rules – reacting to Rick as you have done – would be enough for a thorough spanking and no relief tonight.”

Tony nodded understanding.

“But – I did say the board is clean,” Gibbs squeezed the hand he still held. “It’s okay My Own – you are still learning.” He paused. “Look at me.”

Tony lifted his gaze, relief flooding through him when he saw the love in those stormy blue eyes across the table and he reached out with his other hand to stroke the side of Gibbs’ face. “I am sorry – it won’t happen again.”

“Yes it will, My Own – all part of the learning curve,” Gibbs replied. “But for now – tonight is all about watch and learn.”

“Meaning?”

“Up here,” Gibbs inclined his head to the lower level. “You can see everything that goes on – I want you to observe – especially the subs.”

“Like him over there?” Tony pointed to a rather handsome young man kneeling beside an equally gorgeous leather clad woman, pressing himself against her leg as she gently stroked his hair as she talked with another woman sitting at the same table. Tony could see the man was bound – wrists cuffed at the small of his back and he wore a thin dark collar with a leash clipped to a silver ring dead centre. He sat back in his chair, wishing his cock would quit twitching – now – more than ever – he wanted – needed to be able to just – feel – sink into subspace and let Gibbs look after him. It was one thing to be loved – but to let someone else take over, let someone else know your needs – to give yourself up completely and trust that person to watch over you – all you had to do just be – and you would be rewarded – with more love than anyone could imagine. Something inside Tony began to awaken – it had been niggling him for a while – a long while – it had eluded him almost cruelly – but as he watched the couple below – he suddenly knew exactly what it was he’d been seeking all this time – and Gibbs was the man to give it to him – unconditionally, without question – what Tony craved above all else was to be loved – to be loved and made to feel safe.

He smiled at Gibbs who was still watching the activity in the bar beneath and nodded to himself. All this time – he’d been looking for – something – and it had taken his Boss to make him realise what had been missing – and in that instant – he knew – he had given himself over – mind, body and soul to a man he loved and adored more than life itself.

To Be Continued…..soon…
Chapter End Notes:
Don't own them - et al - this fic is turning out to be too much fun!! I have a feeling it'll just run and run - HAH - ask me again next week!! LOL...anyway - enjoy...