- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
And some more for you - Abs to the rescue - ??
Gibbs closed the door to Suite 104 behind him and leaned back against the dark wood briefly, letting his head drop back as he closed his eyes. Damn! He was so fucking tired. Alex had been right though - he'd be no use to anyone falling asleep right now - he needed rest - just an hour or so to recharge the batteries but how could he sleep? He'd had no choice as he was led from the bar to the elevator - Alex staying with him until the doors hissed closed, but not before Alex pressed one button - and one button only - and twisted a key into a small keyhole at the base of the elevator display. Gibbs didn't have the energy to even protest vocally. "Straight up - and no diversions." Alex had warned him with a wink. "Bed - shower and I'll come get you in a couple of hours."

How did anyone just expect him to crash out knowing Tony was out there - somewhere - maybe hurt, maybe cold and scared, maybe - even -

"Get a fucking grip, Gunny!" Gibbs muttered, pushing himself off the door as he glanced around the room. The place was a mess - the bed rumpled - two pillows on the floor - clothes lay where they'd been thrown - but even Gibbs had to smile when he realised cuffs, collars and other toys were still strewn around the place.

He pulled in a deep calming breath - he knew one way to keep himself occupied right now - and that would be a brief but refreshing shower and a tidy up. He nearly laughed out loud - tidy up? Something so alien to Tony - why bother tidying up when you would only find you needed whatever you tidied away later anyway - better to leave stuff out - and that way you didn't waste time looking for it in the first place.

"He got a maid." Gibbs snickered. "Poor woman," he thought for a minute. "But hey, I'm sure he's paying her well enough - and she does make fantastic chicken soup." He bent to scoop up a pair of jeans and a t-shirt - but as he draped the shirt over his shoulder before bending to collect up another - the scent on the soft cotton wafted towards his nostrils and Gibbs groaned.

He eased the shirt from his shoulder, crumpling it into one hand and pressing the cloth to his face as he inhaled deeply. The hint of musk, mixed with an undertone of Tony's unique aftershave - the horrendously expensive aftershave he'd bragged about for a whole day - until Gibbs banned him from wearing it to work - making him settle instead for a bottle of ye old faithful - Old Spice. Needless to say - Tony didn't wear anything for a week. It took a whole 24 hours before Gibbs finally cracked and, one night as the two lay spooned together in bed after a long, languorous round of lovemaking, did he finally instruct his Senior Field Agent that - should he not show up for work on Monday without his stupidly priced aftershave - Gibbs was going to have him helping out the filing clerks from 6am to 6pm for the next month - and no - he would not be entitled to join the team for Gibbs' monthly treat when he bought them all lunch.

His arms now full of clothes, he approached the bed and dropped the entire load to the floor before falling face first onto the mattress with a loud, satisfied growl. He bounced once and twisted onto his back, linking his fingers behind his head and staring up the midnight blue canopy above.

"I'll find you, DiNozzo," he said softly, fresh tears pricking his eyes as he swallowed audibly. "I won't let anything happen to you - I promise."

He brushed away the single tear that slid from the corner of his eye and eased himself off the welcoming mattress - not yet ready to succumb to what his body was crying out for - not that he'd be able to sleep on that bed anyway - Tony's scent was all over it - a stark reminder that Tony wasn't within reach - wasn't there to tell Gibbs he was okay - not there for Gibbs to slap him upside the head just for the hell of it - not there to -

Gibbs shoved open the bathroom door, letting it slam back against the wall as he stepped through - again - the place was practically a shrine to his young lover. Damp towels pooled on the floor, Tony's last pair of boxers hung precariously from one of the bath taps, a bottle of some overindulgent shampoo leaked its contents onto the floor of the shower stall.

Reaching out, Gibbs could not help but smile as he held up a tube of toothpaste - squeezed from the middle and not the bottom - its screw top missing somewhere leaving a sticky white mound in the middle of the steel shelf beneath the mirror above the sink. Another reminder that Tony only listened when it suited him - and if he knew Gibbs was watching him - only then did he make a great play of squeezing from the bottom - commenting as always - why wasn't Gibbs this fussy when it came to a tube of lube. He placed the toothpaste tube back into the chrome mug standing to one side and leaned on the sink, staring at his reflection - and he didn't like what he saw. He looked done in, eyes bleary and heavy lidded with dark shadows beneath them, a stubbly jaw and his hair sticking up in all directions. He splashed his face with cold water and made light work of cleaning his teeth, only one thing on his mind - he'd waited long enough - and he finally gave in as he rinsed his mouth. He needed sleep - no matter what! Alex and Nicky would come get him - all he needed was a half hour - maybe a little longer.

Ablutions over, he worked quickly and efficiently and had the bathroom back into some semblance of normality in minutes. A last look round and he turned his attention to the bedroom once more, pacing the short distance to the adjoining room and pulling that door to.

He stepped out of his sweat pants and tugged his t-shirt over his head before padding to the bed. He paused and walked to the end of the mattress where the clothes were still in a pile, he bent down and selected another shirt, one of Tony's black t-shirts. Gods - how could one man smell so - so gorgeous? He pulled it over his head, smoothing it over his rock hard abs, snatching a clean pair of sweats from his holdall shoved under the bed, easing them up over his long muscular legs and clambered onto the mattress - settling himself on Tony's side - he curled into a foetal position, a pillow in his arms - a Tony scented pillow - hair gel and musk - and he was asleep in a matter of seconds.

******

No more than an hour later - a gentle hand shook his shoulder and Gibbs was wide awake staring up at a familiar face looking down at him - concern in those azure eyes.

"Rick? You're okay?" Gibbs gasped, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Where's Tony? Is he downstairs? Is he - "

"Ssh, Jethro, it's Nicky. How are you doing?"

"Huh? But - " Gibbs struggled to sit up, looking around the room briefly before sitting back against the headboard. "Nicky - sorry. You look like crap."

"Thanks," Nicky chuckled as he set a small tray on a nearby table. "You're not exactly looking good either - you want me to go?"

"No," Gibbs padded across to where the younger man stood, accepting an extra large mug of coffee and downing half the contents in one swallow. "I mean - it's just - I thought you were Rick - "

"Easy mistake, Jethro. Look, you eat, shower and meet us downstairs in the office -twenty minutes? We've got a ton of shit to sort out." Nicky collected up a slice of warm buttered toast from a pile on the tray and took a bite."

"Ya think?" Gibbs chuckled. "I'll be there in ten - have you heard anything from Taylor?"

"Nope, nothing." Nicky shrugged, shoving a hand through his mussed mane. "I think it might be up to us to try and set something up."

"Yeah," Gibbs mumbled around a mouthful of toast. "If it involves him, a firing range and me with an endless round of ammo - count me in."

"And on that happy note," Nicky reached out and squeezed Gibbs' shoulder. "See ya in ten."

The door closed and Gibbs was alone once more. He shoved a whole half slice of toast into his mouth, gulped down more coffee and quickly refilled his mug - lifting it to his lips as there was a knock on the door.

"Forgot something Nicky?" he grinned.

"Gibbs, it's me!"

"Abs!" He slammed down his mug, wiping the liquid from his hand onto his shirt and was across to the door in a nano second, wrenching it open and finding himself being thrown backwards as Abby launched herself at him, plastering herself against the length of his body as her arms wrapped themselves around his neck.

"Gibbs! I am so sorry! Have you heard anything? Nicky told me what happened! I knew something hinky would happen - I always have this feeling when Tony's involved - but then you know that because every time you send Tony out alone - I always get that hinky feeling - you know what I mean - the feeling I have when I've only had 18 red bulls - and not the 10 I usually tell myself I will have - that stuff is addictive - who's got him? How'd they get Ricky too? Are you okay? I haven't told anyone - McGee knows something's up but I didn't tell him - I made him swear never to ask me about this - ever! How was Tony's first night with you? Did he behave? Was he a brat? Did he squeal? Did he make you squeal? Oh God, Gibbs - we have to find Tony! The team's not a team without Tony - I mean it is - because you're the boss and no team should be without a boss but we're all like brothers and sisters - or dads in your case of course - but you know what I mean - we need him back - you need him back - you need him period!"

"Abs - stop!" Gibbs held her from him, before pulling her to him in a bear hug. "It is so good to see you - and yes - we will get Tony back - Rick too - but not without your help - did you bring the whatsit - doodah?"

"I brought one of each - you and your doodah's and doowackas - "

As she steepled her fingers together, swaying from side to side with that lovely smile plastered on her face, Gibbs suddenly realised what she was wearing. He flipped up an eyebrow and looked her up and down appreciatively.

She wore a tight fitting all in one leather catsuit, a pair of thigh length black leather boots with four inch steel stilettos and around her waist, emphasising how tiny she really was - a simple black basque laced up the back.

"Abby, forgetting what kind of place we're in for the moment - the gravity of the situation - and the fact the club doesn't open for another couple of hours - the Dominatrix gear - a bit heavy?"

"I came straight from a gig, Gibbs - breaking in a new sub is an all-nighter - you should know that! And yes, I've brought a change of clothes." It was then that her attention was drawn to the still open toy box and other items littering the floor. "And it looks like I wasn't the only one," she collected up a pair of cuffs, a ball gag and a cock ring - the smile turning almost lecherous. "You or Tony?"

"Who do you think?" Gibbs took the objects from her quickly. "But as you ask - Tony has the makings of a great sub."

"See?" She sounded triumphant. "I told you he was going to be good for you - and you for him - so he makes a good sub?" She paused, expectancy all over her face. "And? Come on Gibbs - you cannot leave it there! I want details!"

"Oh no, Abby - " Gibbs chuckled. "No way - he made me promise."

"Oh," she looked deflated. "Okay - tell me one thing then."

"Abs - you're pushing it."

"You're in Suite 104 Gibbs - the heavy stuff goes down in here - so tell me did he like being spanked?"

TBC….