- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Rick and Tony - get to know each other a little better
Rick stepped from the shower with a satisfied groan of contentment, towelling his hair dry quickly before dropping the towel to the floor, an amused look on his face at Tony's discomfiture at this previously unforeseen scenario.

Tony felt himself redden, he cleared his throat and grinned nervously at Rick who had not moved from his stance in the middle of the bathroom.

"I - um -"

"What?" Rick purred, letting a small smile settle on his lips. "It's not like you've not done this before."

Tony lowered his head, remembering his times with Leroy Jethro Gibbs and a wave of pleasure coursed through him, settling in his loins. He knew, without looking that he was tenting big time - and with a nekkid, still damp Rick standing before him - he sure as hell didn't want to be tenting any more!

"Tony, it's not a dirty word, it's just natural." He said softly, padding across the bathroom and standing before him. "Why are you so nervous?"

"It's not that…it's just…this doesn't feel right." Tony looked into Rick's cerulean blue eyes, and wished he could drown in them. "You and me. I - don't get me wrong - but I'm just having trouble thinking straight - "

"You are thinking straight Tony…you can blame Taylor for this."

"Blame him?"

Rick chuckled, shaking his head, pushing a hand through his hair.

"Look, he's kind of thrown us together - we didn't have a choice - but we're safe enough here - he's leaving us to think things through - we have a couple of hours at most. He knows we want nothing more than to slap him around a bit and then get the hell out - but I can think of other ways of getting rid of pent up frustration, Tony - and I'm sure you can too."

"Is it that obvious?"

Rick nodded.

"And right now, I can see a way of releasing that frustration - that no one - " he leaned in and kissed Tony lightly, his tongue probing forward - "need ever - " he kissed him again - "know - about." As he leant forward again, Tony's mouth opened and their tongues warred gently, teasingly

Rick's hands rested on the back of Tony's neck, his thumbs nestled against that strong jaw and he positioned himself deliberately to brush Tony's throbbing but clothed member with his own drooling cock.

Tony moaned into his mouth, sighing as Rick nibbled his way along his jaw and suckled his earlobe.

"So you and Jethro, huh?" Rick purred around lapping Tony's neck. "Oh to be a fly on the wall with you two"

Tony pulled back, staring into his eyes, frowning.

"I'm a Dom, Tony…and when I want to know something…I don't always have to ask out loud." Rick smiled. "Body language says it all - "

"Rick - please - " Tony clamped his mouth shut, leaning back against the sink, his long fingers easing the bangs off Rick's forehead. "If Jethro finds out - "

"Who's going to tell him? I sure as hell won't."

******

Under the spray of the shower, Tony stood with his back to Rick, both hands against the wall, his forehead resting on the tiled surface and with Rick's own throbbing, solid erection hard up against the crack of his ass. He wasn't sure how long he'd be able to stop himself from cumming as he threw his head back and hissed as Rick's nimble fingers caressed and stroked him, as his other hand reached round, cupped his balls and kneaded them together hard.

"You both have a penchant for bondage - and plenty of toys." Rick whispered around tiny kisses along Tony's shoulder and neck to his earlobe. "Do you realise what you do to Jethro when you allow him to restrain you? When he gags you? When he cuffs and collars you? Do you, Tony?"

"Rick -" Tony's eyes were clamped shut, teeth bared as he willed himself not to cum, willing himself not to think about Gibbs - not to think about kneeling before him - bound in place.

"Ssh…." Rick hissed, slowly turning Tony round to face him. "Would you like to know exactly how he feels?"

Tony leaned heavily against the wall as Rick's assault on his wet, muscular shoulder began again in earnest. He couldn't think straight, let alone concentrate on anything else except those lips igniting a fire in every nerve ending of his body - those teeth nipping his skin - and that tongue lapping away the hurt so gently.

Rick's head dipped and he suckled an already peaking nipple, his hand once again grasping hold of Tony's cock.

"Rick!!" Tony hissed, arching off the wall. "Don't make me wait - please!!"

"Patience Tony - " Rick murmured, laving his way across the broad, furred chest and teasing the other nipple erect with his tongue. "And you've still not answered my question -" he straightened and fisted Tony's hair, pulling him close for a passionate, open mouthed kiss.

"Do you want to experience what he feels?" Rick whispered as he pulled back - Tony stared at him, his chest heaving, and then he nodded.

"Yes," he said breathlessly. "I want you to show me - "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rick shut the water off and stepped back, smiling at Tony who regarded him steadily, with more than lust in his eyes.

"So, what now?" Rick whispered his hand taking Tony's solid shaft again, making Tony growl deep in his throat.

Rick went down on his knees, his hands resting lightly on the back of Tony's thighs and with no warning, he took Tony in one mouthful, swallowing hard around the throbbing shaft, laving the underside with his tongue, grazing the sensitive skin with his teeth.

"What the fuck!!" Tony gasped then groaned, leaning back heavily against the wall. His hands fisting Rick's hair as Rick feasted.

Rick swallowed twice, three times - the sensations sending Tony writhing, thrusting forward….forcing himself deeper and deeper down Rick's eager throat.

A stray hand cupped his balls, crushing them together, kneading them hard. Tony cried out in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through him. He released his hold on Rick's hair, both hands now flat against the wall, his head back, teeth bared as he arched into Rick's willing mouth.

Rick bit down gently, pulling back to release Tony halfway, his teeth grazing the skin again - Tony screamed out loud - thrashing his head from side to side as he arched again.

Rick then released him completely, his hand gently cupping the moist member and tonguing the foreskin and easing his tongue into the slit. Planting a kiss on the tip, he turned his attention to Tony's sacs - pulling one then both into his mouth - the weeping cock brushing his cheek as he suckled.

Both hands rested on Tony's butt, nimble fingers easing their way towards his pucker.

"Rick!" Tony hissed, in mild alarm.

Rick released Tony for a moment and glanced up at him.

"It's okay - just relax -." He ran his tongue over Tony's hard abs, over to one hip, nibbling and nipping. "If it - " Kiss, lav. "Makes it easier - imagine I'm Gibbs."

Tony laughed in spite of himself briefly - his attention snatched back as Rick's finger found its goal - he growled, easing himself back gently onto the digit - gasping aloud again as a second then a third finger was added - stretching him carefully..

Tony was flying! His heart was thudding in chest, his breathing ragged as Rick sent him closer to the edge….

"I'm gonna cum - I'm - "

Rick chuckled around his girth, sending vibrations up the sensitive shaft making Tony scream aloud once more. The Uber Dom shifted round, pressing his fingers further inside Tony, brushing his prostate relentlessly. With his other hand, he took hold of Tony's sacs and pulled them up and away, denying him immediate release - he would hold him at the edge until he decided to let him fly.

Tony guessed his intent, but barely able to support himself let alone move an inch, he whimpered his frustration - trying and failing to free himself from Rick's grasp.

Rick's answer was to take him deeper - and deeper - he swallowed hard easing the throbbing member further down his throat, closing his eyes in sheer pleasure as the muscle jumped and twitched in its moist, warm prison - again, he bit down a little harder this time and Tony screamed - and screamed -

As he gasped and panted, he looked down and the sight of Rick's bobbing head between his legs sent a thrill through him - a shudder that Rick felt - an unspoken signal to give him blessed release.

As Rick released his balls - Tony screamed his relief and his precious load spurted down Rick's throat - every last drop suckled and relished.

Both men came with shuddering breaths, their bodies tensed for what seemed an age until Tony relaxed back against the wall of the shower - unable to speak, unable to move he watched as Rick got to his feet, a trickle of cum running down his chin.

Tony instinctively leaned in, lapping the creamy trail only to find his mouth being plundered as Rick allowed the cum he'd saved pass across - Tony moaned into Rick's mouth at the taste of himself - swallowing every last drop as his tongue cleaned Rick's mouth.

******

Rick lay on his back as Tony straddled his waist, laving a peaking nipple with slow deliberate strokes of his tongue, his ass tight up against Rick's bobbing, weeping cock. The sensations had Rick purring with pleasure - his eyes closed with a dreamy smile on his lips as Tony nibbled his way from one bulging pec to the other, leaving a moist trail between them with his tongue. Suckling briefly, making Rick arch into his mouth, Tony lapped his way up and over the nipple, and onwards towards the collarbone, his teeth grazing the skin before lapping it briefly. He worked his way agonisingly slowly along the collarbone to the base of Rick's throat, planting row upon row of butterfly kisses on his way to the other collarbone…and upwards, over the shoulder, up the neck to suckle and nip an earlobe.

"Tony. that's so good." Rick purred, lifting his head back and lengthening his neck as Tony lapped his way across and down again and up the other side.

"Say nothing - just enjoy." Tony purred in his ear before nibbling the lobe again.

Rick groaned, still smiling, both hands above his head - one already heading towards the bed rail.

"Mm," was all he said as Tony pulled back. "Mm?" his eyes opened wide at the loss.

"More?" Tony asked with a smile. "Okay - "

Rick settled back again with a contented purr as Tony concentrated on his abs.

Not a centimetre was lost to Tony, each tiny kiss, little nip had groans and whimpers of pleasure emanating from Rick, as he writhed gently beneath him.

As Tony's stubble brushed his hot skin, Rick was groaning all the more, and as it brushed his pubes and groin, he cried out at the sensation, both hands now grasping the bedrails…

"Tony!!" he hissed.

"Sssh - I said no talking." Tony smiled to himself and lowered his head to the task in hand. "I see you're ready for me then?" he purred as he laved the side of Rick's drooling member. "Are you ready for me?"

"Tony!!" Rick's eyes were wide and pleading.

"I guess you are - in a while."

Tony's hands slid beneath Rick's butt, kneading his glutes and in effect, lifting him slightly off the bed.

Rick let out a hiss of frustration but said nothing….a glance at his partner showed Tony hovering over his bobbing shaft, kissing the tip and then he dipped his head and Rick roared his annoyance as Tony suckled both balls…hard…his tongue flicked over the highly sensitive skin, and his teeth had Rick arching off the bed. And this time roaring in ecstasy!!

"Oh yeah - you like that huh?" Tony whispered releasing him slowly. He kissed the velvety sacs and leant back on his haunches. "And where to now?" he said with a puzzled expression. One hand was stroking himself and the other Rick, running his thumb over the tip of both, precum drooling over his fingers.

As Tony slicked precum up and down Rick's shaft, Rick was writhing beneath him, thrashing his head from side to side, arching into Tony's hand.

"Do it, damn you!" Rick yelled. "Please!"

Tony chuckled, the sound only serving to send Rick higher and higher as the grasp around his slick cock tightened, a thumb pressing into the slit…then he felt warm breath and then a moist mouth closing around his tip. He instinctively arched up, forcing himself all the way down Tony's throat!!

Rick arched again and again into Tony's welcoming cavern…face fucking for all he was worth - he sensed nothing except tongue, teeth and lips sending him closer to the edge…

His head back, eyes closed, teeth bared - he thrust and thrust again - until suddenly - Tony was gone - leaving Rick a writhing whimpering mess.

Moments later, he looked down to see Tony crawling up the bed towards him, smiling - he whimpered again, hands now fisting the bedclothes beneath him. His chest was heaving as Tony maintained eye contact, a smile on his lips.

Tony stopped at his waist and held out a cum covered hand…and with a feral gleam in his eye, Rick lapped the hand clean suckling each finger for a long while…whimpering at the loss before being presented with another slick digit.

Tony sat back again, cleaned his other hand quickly and leaned forward until he was nose to nose with Rick.

"And so it ends." he purred as he linked his fingers with Rick, holding his hands above his head and raised himself up - and impaled himself of Rick's burgeoning cock.

Rick screamed aloud….Tony roared as he rode his willing bed partner…leaning forward to plunder Rick's mouth, laving his neck and throat as they fucked….

"BY THE GODS!!" Rick screamed. "Tony - I never dreamed - "

Tony was incapable of speech, lost in the moment - as orgasm neared for both of them - the bed was creaking - two men - as one - heading for the blinding light of release - and when it came - both men screamed - Rick arching - his whole body shuddering as he emptied his load. Tony's head thrown back as his own seed spurted over his abs and Rick's, shining on the hot, sleek skin.

Tony leaned forward, sliding off Rick's softening cock - bending in close to kiss him gently as his partner gasped for breath.

He fell to one side, on his back - panting hard.

"Man," Rick managed between gulps. "You are something else!"

"So Gibbs keeps telling me."

Rick laughed out loud.

"Something tells me you two are gonna be all right."

******

Any further conversation was cut brutally short as the clang of a metal door hitting the wall had Tony wide awake - any memory of his dream gone in an instant. He sat up on his bunk and staring in horror at the sight before him.

"Wakey wakey sunshine - Boss wants a word with you." Lane chuckled, holding up a small tranquiliser gun - and firing immediately. He was hit in the chest - and the last thing he remembered - Lane laughing out loud as a huge hand reached for him and then - nothing -

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
Smut smut and more smut - au natrelle this time - enjoy -