- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay - and here's Chapter 3 - and Gibbs is SO in charge!! Kink and BDSM here - to hint at what lies ahead -
Dinner was a long drawn out affair – the two men so engrossed in each other they could have been out in the middle of the street for all the attention they paid their surroundings right now. Gibbs had ordered the food – almost having to slap Tony upside the head when he kept demanding burger/pizza/steak or steak/burger/pizza but Gibbs was having none of it. Instead he ordered some simple appetisers designed to be eaten with the fingers – steering well clear of garlic – kissing a garlic reeking Tony was something he didn’t want to repeat – ever!

Amanda and Inara delivered the food with bright smiles, and Tony took the time to share a joke or three with them before they disappeared back down the stairs towards the bar again. Gibbs watched his interaction closely, he enjoyed seeing this side of his lover – the goofball. It never ceased to amaze him how easily Tony managed to make people smile, he had a confidence about him – something he thought long gone in this day and age – but – goofball or not – Tony had an easy charm about him – you couldn’t help but like him. Okay – that said – he drove Kate insane – but Gibbs knew she secretly enjoyed the banter – it was like watching brother bating sister and vice versa, that said – Tony’s treatment of McGee at times was borderline abusive – but he knew Tony only had McGee’s interests at heart – if he could take on DiNozzo at full throttle – then he’d be able to take on a hell of a lot more than a busted computer or whatever else NCIS might throw his way. Hell – he’d been as bad with Tony when he’d started hadn’t he? And look at him now – a first class agent – expert in his field – scratch that – fields sounded better – and Gibbs silently congratulated himself that he had almost managed to at least curb some of the nights Tony spent at the office – pretending to leave when everyone else did – and heading back to his desk and not leaving till gone midnight – yeah – one hell of an agent. He’ll be taking my place before I know it, Gibbs thought with a wry smile.

“What?” Tony’s eyes were wide, hamster cheeked he chewed and swallowed before sitting back and sighing, a hand rubbing his belly.

“Nothing – just – thinking.”

“’Bout what?” Tony collected up another rib, stripping it of meat in record time and wiping his fingers on a napkin.

“Whether I should just order you a trough?”

“Hey, I can’t help it if this is delicious, can I?” Tony pretended to look hurt as he reached for another rib.

Gibbs shrugged, matching Tony’s almost accusing gaze. Damn – he thought – I wish to hell he wouldn’t pout like that – turns me to jello.

A while later, the plates collected and taken away, Gibbs leaned forward, reaching for Tony’s hand and brushed his lips over the knuckles, chuckling when he heard the soft groan his touch elicited. “Tenting already, My Own?” he breathed over the heated skin.

“Hell yeah,” Tony whispered back before leaning in to lap at his lover’s lips, tongue begging entry. Gibbs moaned softly into Tony’s mouth, allowing the younger man to have some control over the kiss for a moment and then plundering the moist cavern, his own tongue swirling over teeth, tongue and gums and leaving Tony breathless as he pulled back – the half smile in place. “Damn, Jethro – why’d you do that?”

“Do what?”

“We could’ve gone another five minutes there!” Tony said quietly. “Fuck – I’m rock hard!” He glanced down and groaned as he pulled his jacket open. “Look what you did!” His face was serious – but his eyes were laughing.

“Not a problem!” Gibbs laughed, rising to his feet and holding out a hand. Tony linked fingers with him as Gibbs guided him over to one of several darker areas set around the walls of the upper level – a large roomy sofa set in a corner with large screens set around it – tasteful and discreet.

Gibbs pulled Tony with him and once hidden from view, he eased the jacket from Tony’s shoulders and let it sink to the floor with a soft thud. Hooking a finger into the ring at Tony’s throat, he leaned in once again and the two were soon kissing passionately, arms wrapped around each other, Tony groaning – almost mewling deep in his throat – as Gibbs lapped and nipped his way from one side of his neck to the other. “I’ve a surprise for you, My Own,” Gibbs breathed as he suckled briefly on an earlobe. “But I need you to be still for me – can you do that, Pet?”

“Uh-huh.” Tony managed to find his voice briefly and he was smiling. His eyes were closed, head tipped back as Gibbs kissed a row of tiny kisses along his jaw and upwards towards his mouth, capturing it almost brutally before releasing Tony once more.

Tony watched the other man move around the small space, opening a drawer at a small table set near the sofa, then a soft arc of lamplight lit what looked like a curtain hanging on the nearby wall. “Jethro?” he pleaded.

“Ssh – be still Pet. This won’t take long.” Gibbs murmured as he moved behind Tony and gently took one wrist, easing it behind the younger man’s back and securing it with a leather cuff. “Your other wrist, please.”

Tony felt a thrill run through him as the other cuff snicked closed and he tested his bonds subtley – he was held firm. His cock twitched in his pants and he let out a small whimper as a bolt of electric fire speared through him to pulse at his groin.

“Good boy – such a reaction is just what I expected – more so even.” Gibbs said as he suckled Tony’s lower lip. “Is this a foretaste of what I get when I finally bring out the toy box?” His voice was like molten steel lined with velvet and it set Tony’s heart thudding in his chest. Tony’s knees were shaking with the effort to stay still as Gibbs moved behind him briefly, circling him and then moving to the curtain once more. With a flick of his wrist, the curtain was a heap on the floor and Tony’s eyes widened, his lips parted in surprise when he saw his reflection in a large ornate full-length mirror. “Any idea what this is for, My Own?”

Tony looked to Gibbs and back to the mirror, shaking his head slowly.

“Oh come on, you must have some idea,” Gibbs teased walking slowly towards him and moving behind him again, resting his chin on his shoulder as one arm slid around his chest, the other heading south to ease the zipper down over Tony’s burgeoning, leaking shaft.

As a hand encircled his thrumming cock, Tony let his head fall back and he whimpered again – teeth bared as he fought to bring himself under some semblence of control – he was on fire – his whole body shaking with need – with desire for the man holding him up, he knew for sure if Gibbs were to step back now – he’d be on his knees begging for release.

“Jethro?” he mewled. “Please – please – “

“Look at yourself!” Gibbs hissed. “Do not look away from the mirror.”

Tony managed to somehow lift his head and stared at his reflection. He swallowed audibly and closed his eyes briefly before opening them again.

“Are you with me, My Own?” Gibbs breathed in his ear.

“Yes – sir – please – let me – “

“Have you ever seen yourself cum, Pet? Believe me, it is exquisite – whether it’s my hand bringing you off – or you bringing yourself off – my fucking your ass – watching you cum is something to behold. You are beautiful, Pet – even more so once spent and sated – and I just thought I would share this with you – I would let you see what pleases me.”

“Thank you,” Tony gasped, resisting the urge to hump himself into Gibbs’ fist. “I – God! Gibbs!” His hands fisting at his back, Tony’s back arched almost painfully as he tried to overcome the overwhelming need to cum there and then and nearly cried out in shock as the grip around the base of his shaft tightened to an almost painful level

“All in good time, My Own,” Gibbs whispered as his hand began to slide up and down the thrumming flesh slick with precum and aiding the journey back and fore. “Look at yourself baby – so open to me,” Gibbs continued, still with a strong arm supporting the man before him. “So giving of yourself – I’ll bet you didn’t even think about refusing this did you?”

Tony swallowed again, shaking his head. He could hear Gibbs speaking, his breath warm across the side of his face – but he could not – for the life of him – understand what in hell he was saying. He groaned again, tugging at the cuffs at his wrists – all he wanted was to cum – and that simple desire was being denied him – but being denied in such a commanding manner – Gibbs could have told him to drop and do fifty – he’d do that – without question – hell – he’d do it in the bullpen naked if Gibbs asked him to!! He felt boneless right at that moment – the only thing that mattered was the hand wrapped around his cock, the breath against his heated flesh and the soft voice in his ear – was this how he’d want to see out his final moments? To die in the arms of a man he worshipped, a man like no other he’d ever known, a man who had taken time out to get to know Tony as Tony and not the Special Agent? The man who held him as they slept, the man who kissed him when he woke? The man he wanted to announce to the world as his lover by standing in the middle of the bullpen and screaming to the whole building he loved Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs!!

“Pet, back with me or this stops!” Gibbs’ voice sounded harsh.

Tony nodded, hardly trusting himself to open his mouth – he’d only say something totally incoherent anyway. He let his heavy lidded eyes rest on the reflection before him, and floated as Gibbs’s hand sped up and as light exploded behind his eyelids, Tony’s whole body arched backwards as he pumped his precious load, and he screamed his release to the skies!

Gibbs held onto him for an age – waiting quietly for the breathing to settle, until he could feel Tony was able to take his own weight once more as he removed the cuffs. He held him a little while longer, tucking his now soft shaft back into his jeans and then guided him to the sofa.

Gibbs sat first and then Tony sat beside him – but not for long. He lay down the length of the sofa, his head on Gibb’s lap, sighing contentedly as Gibbs’s hand carded his hair and after just a few seconds, his eyelids closed and he dozed.

******
Chapter End Notes:
enjoy - Part 4 up soon..