- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A simple trip to the head - and even Tony can't get it right -
“How long was I out?” Tony asked, sitting up slowly, stretching his arms above his head, a lazy smile in place.

“Twenty max – you okay?” Gibbs looked concerned for a moment and then reached to another small table at his end of the sofa and collected up a bottle of water, tossing it to Tony.

“Me? I’m fantastic as were you, Boss!” Tony twisted off the top of the bottle and downed nearly half the contents. “Where in hell did you learn to do that?”

“Just something I picked up along the way – and you looked like you were enjoying it.” Gibbs got to his feet, smiling down at an expectant looking younger man. “And no – I’m not doing it again – yet.”

“Aw, spoilsport!” Tony huffed, pulling a face.

“Look – I need you awake – at least for the foreseeable future – how else are you going to have a good time?” Gibbs chuckled.

“Good time? Twenty minutes ago I was having a good time! We could just stay here and you bring me off like that again – except this time – make it an all nighter.” Tony rose to his feet, kissing Gibbs quickly.

“You really are a slut, My Own,” Gibbs purred as he took Tony’s hand in his, linking fingers as they left their hideaway and headed back down to the main bar area.

The place was buzzing now – a glance at the clock above the bar told them it was only 10.30pm – the night was still young. As they eased their way through the crowded bar, Tony was turning one way and then the other as he watched one couple practically making out on a long low sofa, another couple – a kneeling sub being handfed by his Mistress, a very definite Master with his sub at his side blindfolded and gagged. Masters and Mistresses abounded – wall-to-wall leather, rubber, latex, all manner of restraints in use – the most common being the leash.

“Focus on me, My Own.” Gibbs purred in his ear as they finally reached Nicky who topped two bottles of beer and set them down as they arrived.

“Sure – “ Tony nodded. “Although – “

Gibbs released his hand and held up his beer. “Although?”

“I – um – need the head?” Gibbs didn’t reply immediately, he merely stared into Tony’s green eyes for more than a minute. Tony stared back – suddenly realising what Gibbs was thinking. “No, I don’t need that, but I really need to take a – “

“Go!” Gibbs said, jerking a thumb over his shoulder. “Don’t get distracted.”

Tony nodded and grinned quickly, easing his way past Gibbs to the main door. Gibbs took a swig of beer and glanced at Nicky, nodding once. Nicky winked back, calling Amanda across to him.

“I’m on Tony watch, babe,” he said watching Tony’s head as he disappeared through the door. “I’ll be back asap – okay?”

“Why can’t I be on Tony watch?” Amanda leered up at him. “I think we’ll cope without you for five minutes – look after him.”

“Haven’t lost one yet,” Nicky took her hand and dropped the towel he held onto it. “And don’t intend to start now.” With that, he stalked to the end of the bar, rounding it swiftly and disappeared into the crowd.

“So, Gibbs,” Amanda leaned on the bar top, her ample cleavage in plain sight as Gibbs turned to face her.

“’Mand – “ he growled. “Don’t even think it.”

“What? I was only going to ask when you’re going to give me another of your infamous long hard shags – it’s been too long since the last one.” She pouted prettily.

“I’m kinda pre-occupied with DiNozzo now,” he said with a quick smirk.

“Can you let me play with him – just ten minutes?” Her eyes lit up, as did the smile on her face. “Oh, Jethro – just ten minutes – please? Pretty please?”

“And all I get back is a husk!” Gibbs shook his head. “No, Amanda – you and Inara are not getting your hands on him – your games are too – intense – you’d kill him!”

“As if!” She pouted again. “Anyway – the last time you and I played – fine – yes, I’ll agree you wouldn’t let me near you for a week!”

“For the record,” Gibbs placed his bottle down and leaned forward until they were nose to nose, his voice low and his eyes sparkling. “I ached in places I didn’t know could ache for damn near a fortnight.”

“And whose idea was it to try out the new straps and other goodies?” she shot back, sounding triumphant.

“Hey, when I said try them out, I meant on you!”

“So why don’t I recall hearing you say no – at any time?” she narrowed her eyes, daring him to answer.

“Bit difficult with a ball gag in your mouth.”

“You could’ve walked out anytime!”

“Not when my ankles are fastened to a spreader bar!”

“Oh yes – you looked so purrty all trussed up for me,” Amanda smiled at the memory, and then kissed Gibbs lightly. “We just have to do it again sometime – you owe me.”

“What the hell for?” Gibbs kissed her back.

“The last time – that delicious spanking I gave you – no paddle, no strap – just my bare hand baby – your butt was red for days and you did say you would return the favour one day.” She straightened up, cupping the side of his face. “And I never miss a collect.”

“You’re just dirty,” Gibbs teased. “But so good at it.”

“So – “ she ventured. “Can I play with Tony?”

Gibbs rolled his eyes and lowered his head, shaking it slowly. “Why do I bother? Why in hell do I bother?” He lifted his head and gazed into Amanda’s dark eyes. “I’ll think about it.”

“Yessss!”

“I said – I’ll think about it – that’s all.”

*****

The club was a rabbit warren of corridors – signs pointing to the bathrooms – “cocks” and “hens” – signs announcing this way “to the rumpus room”, “to serenity”, “to tranquility”.

After a good five minutes – Tony finally found a bathroom that didn’t have a queue out the door and went inside. Whistling in astonishment, he found himself surrounded by marble and dark wood, soft lighting and soothing music playing over the com.

“Good evening sir,” said a voice to his left. He turned to see a tall, well built man dressed in nothing but a tight pair of leather pants with a thick leather collar around his neck, and around each bicep another band of leather – he was also barefoot – all in all – very pleasing on the eye.

“Hey,” Tony said with a smile.

“Is sir having a good time?”

“Oh – yeah – thanks.” Tony replied as he made his way to a stall and locked the door behind him.

The valet watched the door for a moment and could not help but smile at the groan of relief coming from within. “Mm,” he thought to himself. “With those looks – of course he’s having a good time – I’ll wager he looks quite stunning naked too.”

Ablutions over, Tony busied himself re-spiking his hair and checking himself in the mirror. “’Scuse me,” he said to the valet who was busy dusting off a particularly showy bust of Greek or Roman origin across the room.

“Yes, sir?”

“No – not sir – Tony. Call me Tony. And you are?”

“Marcel, Tony – what can I do for you?” Marcel’s dark eyes raked over Tony’s face and chest and he smiled.

“Gel – need some gel?” Tony pointed to his hair.

“Of course, one second.” Marcel squatted down beneath the vast row of sinks and opened a cupboard. “Let me guess – designer gel – so how about we go with – this one?” He held out the tube and Tony took it, eyebrows raised.

“Why d’you say designer?” he asked as he squeezed gel into his hand and began rubbing his hands together.

“Because you are veritable clothes horse, Tony. Boots – Paul Smith, jeans – have to be Armani, t-shirt – again Armani – but could be Dolce & Gabbana. That jacket – which is just gorgeous on you by the way - has to be Versace.”

“Nearly all right, Marcel,” Tony said, rinsing his hands under the tap. “Except the shirt – Hugo Boss.” He flipped off the water to find a soft warm hand towel being held out to him and he smiled his thanks as he dried off.

Mindful of the tip Gibbs had left the driver earlier in the evening, Tony reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He handed Marcel a twenty which brought a smile to the other man’s face. “Thanks,” he said as he walked to the door.

“You – honey – are welcome back anytime,” Marcel winked at him.

“Yeah – “ Tony winked back. “I kinda guessed as much.” He said to himself as the door swung to behind him. “Right – which way now?”

*****

Nicky pushed himself off the wall, pulled his hands from his pockets and sauntered after Tony – it wouldn’t do to let him know he was being followed, it was enough to know people were watching his back tonight, but Gibbs had insisted every angle be taken care of and if that meant watching the other man’s every move outside the bar – then so be it.

He could see Tony could certainly handle himself – there was no shortage of admirers stopping to say hi, and turning to watch him as he moved on up the corridor and out of sight. Each one politely acknowledged, wandering hands were eased away or dodged carefully – leaving no one in doubt at the sight of the insignia at his throat that this rather handsome young man was someone’s property – and any infringement of the unspoken rule of look but don’t touch – Gibbs would be informed and then – well – to say all hell would break loose – was an understatement.

Nicky continued on his way – keeping a good distance between them until he was distracted by a man and woman arguing loudly in an alcove and it was when the man raised his arm as if to strike at the woman, Nicky was in behind him – an arm around his throat and his hand yanking the offending arm high up the back of the protesting clubber.

“Gillon,” he hissed in his ear. “What have I told you?”

“Let me go!” Gillon growled, struggling futilely in Nicky’s iron grip.

“Not until you apologise to the lady,” Nicky tightened his grip.

“Nicky – it’s okay – he’s drunk.” The blond said as she adjusted her top. “Don’t know why he always seeks me out when he’s here – it’s not like I even – like – him!”

“I’m waiting, Gillon!” Nicky whispered. “Or have you pissed your manners up the wall tonight as well as all your money?”

“She hit on me!” Gillon managed to gasp.

“I did not!”

“Beth – just go – go see ‘Mand – have drink on the house,” Nicky looked at her sternly. “Now!”

Beth collected up her purse and hurried away.

“Oh – now that’s what I call an ass!” Gillon said with a smile.

“If there’s an ass around here, it’s you!” Nicky said releasing him. “You are treading a very fine line here – you step out of line once more – and you’re history!”

“Consider me gone then,” Gillon shot back. “There are other places I can go – better than here!”

“I doubt it,” Nicky grabbed him, spun him round and took a handful of shirt, holding the other man up until he was almost walking on his toes. “And just to show you I mean business, I’ll show you the door myself shall I? I’ll have Alex escort you off the premises and if I ever see you here again – I will come down on you so hard you’ll wonder what in hell hit you – capishe??” Gillon was stunned into silence as he was dragged across the main hall and out of the door.

As Nicky turned back, there was a ripple of applause and – Nicky being Nicky – smiled at the faces around him, bowed low, with a stupid smile plastered on his face – which vanished instantly –

Damn! Tony!

He finally located Tony – he was sitting in the same alcove where Gillon had been just moments before – elbows on knees, head bowed.

“Tony?” Nicky said softly as he approached. “You okay?”

Tony let out a long sigh and sat back, shaking his head while keeping his eyes to the floor.

“What? Something happen?” Nicky sounded concerned and tugged the other chair nearer.

“I fucked up big time,” Tony breathed, finally raising his eyes to Nicky’s.

“Huh? What’s that supposed to mean – you just went to the head.”

“Yeah – and Gibb’s last words to me?”

“Don’t get distracted?” Nicky said nodding. “What of it?”

“With Gibbs – that was a direct order.”

“And?” Nicky squeezed his shoulder reassuringly.

“I got distracted – took a wrong turn.”

“Ah – you mean – “

“Yeah – the place is out of bounds to me tonight – and for the foreseeable future – Gibbs was insistent on that.” Tony sighed again, rubbing both hands over his face. “He’s gonna ask what took me so long – and I can’t lie to him.”

“No, you can’t,” Nicky shook his head. “But he’ll see it was an honest mistake – won’t he?”

“We were supposed to be playing by his rules tonight – but he wiped the board clean – I don’t think he meant that walking into the Rumpus Room was also wiped.” Tony rose fluidly to his feet, steeling himself mentally.

“Look,” Nicky rose with him. “I should’ve been looking out for you – I got distracted.”

“Nicky,” Tony turned him to face him. “It’s okay – I only said I fucked up because I’d been gearing myself up to ask Gibbs – to ask him – “ he looked to the floor before speaking again. “I need release – but not that kind of release – “

“Say no more – I understand you perfectly,” Nicky smiled at him.

“I need time alone with him – one to one – “ Tony went on. “I need to be mastered tonight – not tomorrow – not sometime soon – I’ve seen enough here tonight to know it’s exactly what I want and I don't want to wait any longer.”

“Hey,” Nicky leaned in and kissed Tony softly on the mouth. “No worries. I’m sure we can find you a suite upstairs – and you can both take as long as you want – until noon tomorrow – your release is on the house.”

An arm around Tony’s shoulders, Nicky guided him back to the main bar – and once there – the look on Gibbs’s face told Tony he was indeed in big trouble – and his punishment would be exquisite ….

To be continued – very very soon!!
Chapter End Notes:
enjoy - more later