- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
and some more smut - not a lot but the boys need some time out - awwwww
Tony was still fast asleep in Gibbs's arms - lying on his back again with the back of his neck resting on Gibb's outstretched arm - the other arm resting lightly over his abs fingers brushing his flank - his beautiful face turned away as he mumbled every now again before groaning softly as he shifted about until he was comfortable once more to settle with a quiet sigh.

"Gonna have a hell of time waking him now - " Gibbs murmured. "He's too deep which means he'll be grouchy - and a grouchy DiNozzo I can do without." He could not help but smile as Tony rolled his head around - still not stirring - his lips pouting, tawny lashes brushing his cheeks as he continued to doze. "But then - I'm a devious bastard - and there are ways of rousing DiNozzo I haven't thought - until now."

As if on cue - Tony suddenly rolled onto his side - unconsciously pulling himself from Gibbs's embrace - making Gibbs wince as the feeling suddenly returned to his numb arm. He waited a few seconds until the pins and needles subsided and then gently eased Tony back to lie prone with gentle shushing sounds - keeping his touch on Tony's waist as light as possible but enough to make him move. It was then he noticed it - Tony was actually sucking his right thumb with his index and middle fingers curled up and around his nose. "Will you look at that," he whispered. "Cute as hell - cute as hell!" He'd never witnessed it before - thinking it might be a throwback to the young agent's childhood - maybe it was something he'd always done and Gibbs had either been too tired or too involved to spot before but what the heck - he needed to remove said thumb from between those full lips in case Tony bit himself when Gibbs surprised him as his own personal alarm clock.

"Babe," he breathed. "Babe - " That was all it took - along with Gibbs's hand stroking the side of his face - the thumb slipped out as Tony's hand fell to the pillow - the fingers lightly curled against the crisp white cotton.

"I don't think," Gibbs wondered to himself. "I have ever seen anyone able to fall asleep just about anywhere like Tony - at his desk - in the car - in MTAC - but hey - it's not every day I get to wake him up like this - is it?"

He moved down the bed and settled himself comfortably between Tony's legs - the object of his ministrations already starting to harden - Tony's cock twitched and jumped and Gibbs's hadn't even started!! He looked up the bed to Tony - just to confirm he was indeed not playacting and then turned his attention back to the heated flesh planting a chaste close lipped kiss just on the tip - and in a nano second Tony was rock hard!

Canting his hips upwards slightly - Tony moaned softly - a half smile ghosting across his lips as he gently rolled his head from side to side. Gibbs's tongue snaked out and lapped at the precum - allowing it only to whisper across the slit and swipe around the edge before taking the head into his mouth and sucking softly, then releasing the tumescence - turning his attention instead to Tony's balls. Cupping them in his hand - he kissed first one and then the other - and pulled them into his mouth - his tongue and teeth had Tony arching slightly - as his hands began creeping outward to grab crumpled sheets.

Gibbs sat up briefly - Tony whimpering quietly before him - and he narrowed his eyes curiously. "What's it going to take to get you to pay attention?" he asked of the still sleeping figure. He then chuckled quietly and dipped his head again - hands either side of Tony's hips. "Wakey wakey!"

Gibbs deep throated him - grazing the engorged member with his teeth as his tongue flickered against the thick vein running the length of the underside - his head bobbed up and down as he swallowed and released the flesh filling his mouth and sensed the very second Tony was suddenly wide awake.

"By the Gods Jethro - you're killing me here - " Tony brought himself up onto his elbows - eyes wide but still sleepy - but Gibbs continued his onslaught and Tony dropped back against the pillows - growling like a panther as he lifted his hips towards Gibbs - wanting more - needing more. "Oh - Jee-ZUZ, Gibbs - don't stop - just don't - oh fuck that feels - God - oh God - oh God - Oh yeah - oh yeah."

Orgasm came quickly for both of them - Gibbs into his own fist and Tony down his willing throat - not Gibbs' favourite way - fast and furious. He preferred a slow build up - reacquainting himself with every single nook and cranny of Tony's body - which - of course - had to be explored minutely with fingers, lips and tongue - several times over leaving Tony a mess of writhing need and want.

As for Tony - he only wished Gibbs would wake him up more like this - early morning hard on's would be a thing of the past when - the minute you opened your eyes - your cock was in his mouth - pumping its pearly load and knowing each and every drop would be savoured - none wasted.

****

"It's hard," Tony murmured as he took up his favourite position on the bed - sitting with his back resting against Gibbs's chest - letting his head fall back onto a shoulder as his own fingers trailed lazily over Gibbs' left knee and upper thigh.

"As much as I'd love to, Tony - we don't have time for more sex right now." Gibbs kissed his neck tenderly before nipping his earlobe - wrenching that so cute "rrowwrr" from the young agent.

"No - I didn't mean that," he began. "I mean - family. What's it all about - I mean - some people have great families - all Brady Bunch and stuff like that," he lifted a hand to Gibbs's own draped over his right knee - linking fingers with him. "Then - there's those who end up blown to smithereens - Mom and Dad fighting over custody of the goldfish - kids not knowing what in hell is going on - then you get the family I had."

"Stop this Tony." Gibbs said, squeezing his hand a little too hard."

"No," Tony shook his head. "I'm not going all dewy eyed - it's just I don't understand what it is that does it. Is it just a case of two people meet - and someone somewhere has a big book kinda thing and decides - yep - you two will do - spend your pension on a wedding - and 5 years and 3.6 kids later - you'll catch him screwing the neighbour - and yes - the judge will be very much in your favour because you've got a great stack of hoolies - here's half of everything he owns?"

"What in hell are you getting at?" Gibbs took a swig from a nearby bottle of water.

"I'm not explaining it too well I guess," Tony fell forward onto his hands and turned around to sit facing Gibbs. "Okay - put it this way then - you had three wives - now something must have been there in the beginning - and you went with it - but it wasn't to be with any of them was it?"

"Only happy to hear from me on alimony day," Gibbs snickered.

"So - for every wife you had - three men got married to their wives and they're still together - why is that?"

"Because they're not bastards?"

"Jethro - " Tony frowned. "Rick - Nicky and Alex - three brothers - three members of the same family - why has it now become two against one? I mean - three if you count Taylor. Is it that the brain or something is wired to go pop?" Tony paused, still frowning. "Why are some people so devious and calculating - knowing that what they're about to do - as with Nicky and co - they've hurt Rick - he's hurting like hell right now - he's confused, bewildered - "

"You were a Baltimore cop Tony - and you're asking me why?"

"It's something I've seen enough of, Jethro - but I'll never understand what drives people to do nasty things - to their own kin - their own flesh and blood - their life partners whatever - "

"Tony," Gibbs stretched his arms above his head. "If you and I knew the answer to those questions - we'd be in our own smart office and earning triple our salaries as psychologists - trust me - it's happened and it'll keep happening - nothing we can do about it."

"But we've got a chance now don't we?" Tony sounded eager. "Right now - we're watching a family falling apart - and yes - I know it's for all the wrong reasons - and it will all end in tears - but maybe we can kinda - "

"Don't, DiNozzo - "

"Don't what?" Tony asked wide eyed and questioning. "I'm just saying - we can try and fix this - at least get the three of them talking."

"Three? No Taylor?"

"I don't trust what Rick might do to him - besides - I don't like him very much." Tony followed Gibbs into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bath as Gibbs rinsed his face. "Wish I'd had a brother - or a sister - it would have been good to have someone to share things with - I'd be the oldest of course." He lifted his head and smiled at his lover.

"Oh - of course you would, Tony." Gibbs said as he draped the towel he'd used to scuff his face dry over the edge of the bath beside Tony. "Stands to reason - which would explain the way you treat McGee sometimes."

"Hey - he's learning isn't he? He looks up to me." Tony looked puzzled as Gibbs sauntered back into the bedroom.

"In your reality, maybe." Gibbs shot back.

"He does so!"

"Okay."

"Only okay?" Tony stood in the doorway.

"He's a Special Agent now, Tony - not a Probie - and maybe it's about time you started treating him like a Special Agent." Gibbs snatched up a pair of clean pants from the dresser and pulled them on quickly.

"I am the Senior Field Agent - and he's my junior - it's my right!"

"And I'm your Boss!" Gibbs glared at him - "Soon to be Junior Field Agent."

"Hey!"

"Yeah - hey!" Gibbs threw a shirt and pants at him. "And we've been up here longer than I wanted to be - "

"Shit - now you're mad at me," Tony groused as he tugged the shirt on.

"Now why would I be mad at you - " Gibbs steppe closer - arms spread wide

"'cause you always pull that Junior Field Agent thing on me when you're pissed." Tony sulked as he fastened his pants.

"So - it I do this," he leaned in and kissed Tony softly on the mouth. "What's that tell you?"

"Ah - " Tony lifted a finger as a smile spread across his face. "I'm reading too much into stuff again - and I really should listen when you're telling me you're not pissed."

"Not as pissed as Nicky is right now - he won't be fit to be questioned for a couple of hours," Gibbs said over his shoulder as he made for the door.

"Pissed as in really pissed or pissed as in drunk." Tony joined him out in the corridor - as he shrugged into his butter soft leather jacket.

"A bottle and a half of Jim Beam - "

"Ouch." Tony grimaced.

"Yeah - ouch - but he's implicated in this whole mess - just be sure to have a mop and bucket handy." Gibbs locked the door following Tony to the elevator.

Once inside, Gibbs pulled his own jacket straight and raked his eyes over Tony. "You'll do, I guess."

"For what?"

"Melinda - she should be here by now," he replied as the elevator doors closed. "And - stand well back - the shit is going to be hitting the fan - very hard indeed."

TBC