- Text Size +
Gibbs stopped at the threshold of the bathroom and pursed his lips in thought - would Tony go for what he had in mind? Would Tony give himself up completely just for twenty minutes or so? He turned and looked at his lover - so still - so obedient - so waiting and wanting.

"Pet?" he said as he approached and bent low to whisper in the younger man's ear - making him jump slightly. "I've an idea - it's a bit - hinky - but I'll ask you just once and if you don't agree, I won't hold it against you. We have all the time in the world - if it doesn't happen today - next week - or even next year - it doesn't matter - understand?"

Tony merely nodded, the clasping of his hands at his back until the knuckles whitened told Gibbs he was feeling nervous.

"You have a voice, Pet - yes or no?"

"Sir? May I ask a question?" Tony kept his eyes to the floor, the shudder that ran through him not lost on his silver haired lover.

"Of course," Gibbs said, straightening up and running his hands through his Pet's hair gently.

"How can I answer yes or no if I don't know what the question is?"

"Ah," Gibbs snickered, grabbing a handful of hair and tugging gently - enough to show Tony he was still the one in charge. "Silly of me - now here's my idea - " he then bent close to Tony's ear again and began to whisper. Tony's cheeks blossomed red - rising from his chest to the lower half of his face as his eyes widened.

"You'd do that? For me?" It took all the young agents resolve not to twist his head and stare into the steely blue eyes beside him.

"If you like - you've come so far in such a short time My Own - the next level is just moments away - but only if you desire it." Gibbs knew instinctively curiousity in the kneeling man had been piqued and he also knew which answer he would get and he smiled gently. "Look at me, My Own - your answer?"

Tony tentatively turned his head - his mouth clamped shut but he nodded.

"Speak Pet - tell me what you're thinking." Gibbs coaxed quietly. "What's going through your mind?"

"I - you - I'd be your - "

"Say the word Pet - it's okay - just you and me here - no one else - you can say the word," Gibbs released the hold on Tony's hair and stepped before him, lifting his chin again with a finger and capturing those adoring green eyes framed with shadow. "You'd be my - what?"

"I'd be - " Tony swallowed thickly and took a deep breath. "I would be your - your fuck toy."

"Only for a short time - My Own - only a short time - call it a "taster" of what could lie ahead in the future - if only you agree - I would never force myself on you - ever - I promise." He sensed Tony was trying to lower his head but Gibbs cupped his chin firmly in a hand - forcing the other man to remain looking directly up at him. "I promise."

"I agree then, Sir. I want this."

"Good Pet - very good." Gibbs released him and stepped away behind him. "Thank you - you have made me a very happy - Alpha Dom - a well behaved sub is a sub that deserves praise and reward - and yours Pet will be exquisite - believe me."

"I know - Sir - you only want what is best for me and for that - " Tony swallowed again, lowering his eyes to the floor once more - "I am eternally grateful."

"Enough talk for now, My Own - I need to prepare you."
Chapter End Notes:
okay - warning here - some very serious kink ahead but not quite yet - Gibbs takes things to the next level - and how will Tony take it???? ;-)))))