- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So - just how does Gibbs react to Tony's blatant disobediance?? Read and enjoy
Nicky watched the two men leave the bar aware that Rick was standing beside him also watching them go.

“What happened?” Rick asked softly. “I sense all is not well.”

“It’s something they’ll have to sort out themselves, Rick. I wouldn’t worry about it.” Nicky replied before heading behind the bar once more. Rick watched him for a moment, his brow furrowed and he walked across, reached down behind the bar and pulled up a bottle of water.

“The look on Tony’s face was something to worry about,” he said as he twisted the top off . “Again, Bro, what happened?” Nicky filled him in quickly and also gave scant details of his own conversation with Tony earlier, leaving Rick with a knowing smile as he nodded his head.

“Don’t tell me – you know what’s coming?” Nicky flashed him a smile.

“If I know Gibbs as well as I think I do – yeah – I know.”

Nicky sighed, collecting up a tray of empty glasses and storing it behind him. “Just as well I gave Gibbs the key to Suite 104 then, isn’t it?”

“104?” Rick chuckled. “Man, we won’t see those two till tomorrow afternoon then – and I did want to get to know Tony better too.” He sounded almost wistful as he took a drink of water.

“Oh no – he’s just getting his feet wet Rick!” Nicky said quickly, shaking his head. “No point tossing him in the middle of the ocean and telling him to swim before hand – Inara wants him, Amanda’s salivating over him and now you?”

“Why not?” Rick looked at his brother with a lopsided grin. “Don’t tell me that was just a pickle in your pocket when you first saw him!”

“I won’t deny it – he’s very cute,” Nicky flushed. “But he’s taken – and even you wouldn’t go over Gibbs’s head and try anything!”

“Who said anything about head – although – the idea of Tony giving head – “ He left the sentence unanswered and shuddered, a low moan escaping his lips. “But, I’ll have my chance some time – I will master him!”

“Yada, yada, yada,” Nicky chuckled as he collected up the glasses and began stacking them in the sink. “Go mingle or something!”

******

The key to Suite 104 also allowed access to a private elevator. The doors closed, the elevator moved upward about an inch and Gibbs hit the stop button.

He stood toe to toe with Tony, fixing him with a “don’t fuck with me” glare until Tony could no longer bear to see the anger behind those eyes and he dropped his own gaze to the floor between his feet.

“Nicky told me what happened,” Gibbs said suddenly, startling the younger man. “Is what he said true?”

“I don’t know what he told you – “ Tony began and then closed his mouth, cursing to himself mentally. “I’m sorry – that didn’t come out the way it should’ve.”

“Then how should it have come out?” Gibbs growled.

Tony chanced a glance at him and immediately looked away again – wanting to step away – to put some distance between them but if he did that, he’d have been against the wall with nowhere to run. “I didn’t know he was following me – I went to the head – and got lost – ended up – “ he swallowed, taking a deep breath. “I ended up where you told me was out of bounds tonight – and – “

“I’m waiting Tony,” Gibbs slapped him upside the head.

“Okay – I – instead of walking away – I stayed a while.” There. He’d said it and now all he could do was wait.

“You stayed a while?” Gibbs echoed. Tony nodded. “How long a while?”

“About five minutes – maybe longer.” Tony whispered, his heart thudding in his chest.

“You see,” Gibbs said softly, stepping closer. “I don’t understand your thinking here, My Own. I told you not to get distracted – and yet – you got distracted.”

“You said the board was clean,” Tony lowered his eyes again. “I did the wrong thing?” Gibbs nodded, pushing both hands into his pockets.

“Did you do it deliberately? Did you intentionally set out to find it? Hell, you asked directions?”

“No!” Tony’s head snapped up. “I didn’t do anything – I got lost – I just – got – “

“I don’t think so, My Own. I think you wanted to find the Rumpus Room – you knew it was out of bounds to you – you acted out knowing full well what I would do if I found out, didn’t you?” Gibbs breathed, glaring at him.

“No, I didn’t!” Tony whispered, still unable to look at his lover. “I just – “ he gasped in surprise as Gibbs took a handful of hair and tugged his head back, arching his neck painfully to lean in close. Tony’s cock thrummed at the sensations pulsing through him – how in hell was it possible to be turned on by a pissed Gibbs? He groaned aloud as Gibbs tugged on his hair again, pulling him forward and round from the wall and holding him close to his body with one arm.

“Don’t lie to me, Tony – tell me you wanted to find it – tell me what I want to hear!” Another tug and another groan, louder this time.

“I went looking for the Rumpus Room!” Tony ground out between clenched teeth.

“Why?” Gibbs hissed, the hand tightening its hold in his hair.

“Because – I want – “ Tony’s eyes were clamped shut against the pain but he knew better than to struggle.

“Want what?” Gibbs demanded, shoving Tony forward against the wall again, pinning him there with a hand at his back as he tugged out a pair of cuffs from his pocket.

Nothing was said for a moment or two as Gibbs snapped first one steel cuff and then the other onto Tony’s wrists, holding them at his back. He then spun the younger man around and pulled another item from another pocket, holding it up for Tony to see.

Tony whimpered softly, his adams apple bobbing in his throat as he tried to swallow, but his mouth was dry – suddenly so dry and he mewled softly as the leash was clipped to his collar. Gibbs took his time rolling the soft black leather around his hand until his fist was at Tony’s throat.

“You want this?” Gibbs teased. “You want me to do with you what ever comes to mind? Do you want to be left kneeling, bound and gagged before me – do you want to feel the kiss of the lash across your ass – across your back? How about across your cock and balls?”

Tony’s eyes rolled into his head and he nearly cried out as his needy shaft jumped in his pants again – if Gibbs didn’t stop talking he’d be cumming any second – he tried to twist out of the iron grip but failed miserably, instead relaxing back against the wall and groaning again as Gibb’s hand cupped his bulge and squeezed hard.

“Fuck!” Tony gasped.

“Fuck?” Gibbs smiled at him, his eyes shining with lust. “I am going to fuck you so damned hard, Pet – you will fuck and be fucked – butt fucked, face fucked, hand fucked – sometimes I might deny you release – other times, you will cum on command – and then, I might let you jerk yourself off.”

“Fuck, oh fuck – fuck!” Tony breathed as Gibbs’s hand moved to encircle his throat, as his lips captured his own.

“You’re a natural, My Own,” Gibbs purred. “Your reactions are so - intense – I don’t think I’ve seen anything quite so beautiful – I will have fun watching you – fucking you – feeding you – bathing you.”

Tony was beside himself with need – he squirmed against the wall – only too well aware of Gibbs’s own erection pressing against his thigh and he mewled deep in his throat – just as the elevator pinged.

“Ah, we’re here.” Gibbs said lightly as the doors opened. “Pull yourself together, My Own – our rooms are at the end of the corridor.” He waited for Tony to get himself together, smiling as the younger man pulled himself to his full height, his face now perfectly set and he squared his shoulders. “Good boy,” Gibbs whispered. Tony’s eyes closed briefly and he took in a deep calming breath. There was something in the way Gibbs said those words – words he was always wanting to hear – knowing Gibbs was proud of him – his cock shuddered but did not begin to lose hardness – if anything – it was plain for anyone to see he had a raging hard on – but for now – he didn’t care – all that mattered was he was being led to a place – somewhere safe – somewhere private – and he could give himself once and for all to this man before him – the man he would willingly die for – the man he loved, worshipped and adored – the man he wanted to master him.

“Chin up, back straight and eyes to the ground, My Own.” Gibbs said softly. “Do that for me and I will reward you.”

A tug on the leash and Tony obeyed – perfectly.

Gibbs smiled.
Chapter End Notes:
Short update - sorry - RL kinda creeps up on you when you least expect it - more later