- Text Size +
Tony had taken some persuading - all of thirty seconds to be precise and Abi came into the room quietly. He remained kneeling as she and Gibbs talked in low voices and was all to happy to be led away to the Play Room next door as Gibbs busied himself tidying the bedroom and readying himself and certain implements in preparation.

Fifteen minutes later Abi returned, leading Tony by a leash which she duly handed to Gibbs and left the room as quietly as she had entered.

Gibbs walked around Tony twice before coming to a halt in front of him and let his hands wander over the leather clad chest, letting it continue its exploration as he walked around him again, lingering over his glutes //such a bubble butt// smiling as he felt the familiar zipper. Glancing down, the zipper ran from his coccyx, between his legs and as he completed the circle he saw the zipper ended just above Tony's balls, beneath his sheathed, bobbing cock. He stepped back, arms folded and stared at his pet • his loins and cock pounding, heart racing.

Rick certainly knew how to enhance the human form, this garb a gift to both men earlier that evening - although it had been a complete suprise to the young agent.

Tony was clad in a skin tight black leather one piece • laced up the back, covering him entirely from the six inch padded cowl high around his neck and throat and partially obscuring his lower face, over his squared shoulders, his well honed chest, skimming down over his waist and abs, over his hips and down over his thighs, over taut calves to his ankles. His eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly but heavily • each breath drawing the delicious scent of leather deeper inside him and he was hardening even as Gibbs watched. He was collar free • for now • and Gibb was already racking up a list of toys he knew he was just going to enjoy experiencing • some for the first time.

Gibbs continued his inspection, not being able to stop smiling.

Tony's arms were held behind his back with thick leather straps, fastened at bicep, elbow and wrists, his hands were gloved. Gibs bit back a low moan - just because Tony was barefoot • and even better • his ankles were cuffed to a spreader bar.

“Pet,” Gibbs said softly as he raked his eyes over Tony once more, an eyebrow raised as something caught his eye. He took hold of his sheathed member, feeling a shudder run through him, and he shushed him quietly as he undid the lacing at the tip. Easing back the leather from the head of his engorged cock, he bent and lapped at the precum weeping there and suckled him for a moment or two • Tony's quiet keening sending him into orbit. He ended the treat with a light, close lipped kiss at the slit and straightened up, running both hands over his chest and abs as he stood close enough to grind his hips against his seeping cock.

Tony swallowed and pulled in deep, calming breaths, opening his eyes slowly. Gibbs was delighted to see his pupils were dilated, his lids heavy as he let out a soft sigh. He was walking the edge already and they hadn’t even started!

“How do you feel pet?” Gibbs whispered, easing the thick leather from Tony's full, pouting mouth. “You may speak.”

Tony didn’t trust himself • he closed his eyes briefly and, again, opened them slowly. “Sir • thank you. This just feels - incredible!”

Gibbs smiled, looking up at him with longing. “I know pet, and it’s going to be a journey you will not forget for a long time. But do remember • I need a safe word from you • if it gets too much • we can stop immediately. Although, I will admit now • there will be times you will not be able to speak • are you prepared for that?”

“I am ready for whatever you wish, Sir."

Gibbs grinned at that and nodded. “Now • a safe word • choose it.” He nibbled his lips gently, a hand moving down his body to encircle his cock once more, squeezing it and wringing a groan of anticipation from his so willing lover.

Tony whimpered as the kiss ended, his eyes begging for more. “Safe word Tony, what is it?” He prompted.

“Chocolate.”

“Mmm,” another smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. “Good choice, luv. Chocolate it is then. And I’m going to ask you one final time • are you happy to proceed?”

“I am, Master.” Without another word, he dropped his gaze, keeping his chin up and taking on the role of sub so beautifully - so readily.

******
Chapter End Notes:
Right - now it gets a little steamy/very kinky/lots of bondage and ooooooh - I need a cold shower just thinking about it..I've a mind of a sewer I'll admit that - but just this scene with my two boys....THUD and double THUD.....if you don't like it very kinky and very bondagey..don't read...it's got naff all to do with the real story but I claim poetic justice here cos I'm a smut freak...;-P