- Text Size +
By the time Gibbs had finished - Tony was totally and utterly immobilised.

He knelt before the 4 person shower - immersing himself in his tight bondage, the scent of leather and testosterone. He hadn't struggled, had not wanted too but when Gibbs had promised to demonstrate how Rick sometimes treated him to a shower scene, his heart leapt into his throat.

As he stood straight and tall in the bedroom, the noises coming from the bathroom had him mystified - but strangely apart from being a little apprehensive he was excited - and his drooling cock grew longer and thicker as he waited patiently.

"Ready Pet?" Gibbs' voice was soft as he rested a hand on Tony's upper arm. Tony nodded. "Good boy. Now, I'm going to take off the spreader bar at your ankles and I want you to kneel down for me - just for a second - can you do that?"

The hand on his arm now encircled his bicep and with some difficulty he managed to kneel.

The next thing he knew, the cowl around his face and throat was folded down and a boned high collar rising almost to the top of the back of his head with a chin rest was placed around his neck and laced tightly, forcing his head up and making him stare straight ahead - there was no give until Gibbs loosened the first few thongs and pulled it forward - just enough to fasten a ball gag in place, then the cowl was lifted once more and tilted forward so Tony had at least some vision.

"Comfy?" Gibbs asked gently, coming around and looking into his eyes - not that Tony could answer of course. "Okay, let's get you up on your feet and into the bathroom. Tony allowed himself to be led and he almost baulked at the sight of the 5 inch butt plug fastened to the floor in front of the shower door. "It'll be fine," Gibbs explained. "YOu won't hurt yourself - you'll be fastened within a reasonable limit - only a few inches is all - I won't let you be hurt Pet - you have to trust me - do you trust me?" Tony tried to nod but instead blinked once and sighed gently.

Gibbs positioned him carefully and asked him softly to stand completely still as he moved out of sight towards to the door. After a matter of seconds, a strange whirring noise could be heard and Gibbs watched as a long metal bar with various hooks attached at one inch intervals descended from the ceiling. Once happy with the height, he reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out three inch wide, three foot long chains and proceeded to affix them to the three D rings, one either side and one at the back of Tony's collar. That done - he moved behind Tony and undid the straps holding his arms tight to his body - folded his arms at the elbows and re-strapped him - tightly - so tightly Tony grunted as each buckle was fastened. He then took another chain, wrapped that around Tony's wrists and pulled his arms higher before clipping the end to another D ring set high on the back of the collar near the top of Tony's head.

"Pet, if you want release now - move your left foot towards me - and this is over - if not - remain still."

Tony remained still - the emotions coursing through him left him breathless - his heart racing and his cock and balls almost exploding. "Stop now?" he thought. "Are you nuts!!"

Gibbs took his time lubing Tony's ass, the hiss of the zipper over his ass sending Tony flying towards the blinding light of orgasm already!

"Hey," Gibbs chided with a snigger. "Enough of that - "

A few moments later, Tony found himself gently impaled on the plug - the chains at his collar holding him some three inches in - he could have taken all five - but that would be greedy wouldn't it? Wouldn't it?

But Gibbs wasn't finished yet - oh no. He disappeared for a second and returned, and knelt as Tony knelt and smiled at him, kissing the tip of his nose lovingly. "A few more items and you're done, Pet."

He then proceeded to fasten a three inch long ball stretcher to the base of Tony's balls - trapping them tightly and then fitted an inch wide cock ring - leaving Tony breathless! A spreader bar was then fastened around Tony's knees and the balls and cock were stretched and attached with thick leather thongs - Tpny had no chance of coming and if he tried - he'd be in agony! Not that he cared one iota - he was enjoying himself way too much. One final item - a silver ring was fastened just behind the head of the younger man's aching thrumming flesh and a slim silver chain was then lifted to a ring at the junction of the cowl and Tony's chest and pulled tight - very tight and Tony groaned - now he was truly trapped - trapped and loving it!!!!!
Chapter End Notes:
okay - now it starts...be warned though - bondage, dom and steamy sex...rrrowwwrrrr