- Text Size +
Gibbs was gone - for only a few minutes and when he returned Tony's eyes went wide and a whimper escaped around the confines of the gag filling his mouth.

Gibbs glanced at him and blinked a few times before stepping into the shower stall and hitting the water spray.

Tony could not believe his eyes - Gibbs was wearing a collar - a high collar also with a chin rest - and his own cock was trapped with a silver ring - a silver ring which ran by way of a silver chain to to a ring at the chin of his own collar.

Was this how Rick showered - showered with a willing sub watching his every move? Tony could only watch and wonder - his body beginning to shake - to tremble as his own trapped flesh began thrumming excrutiatingly. Being forced to watch his Dom like this was something he'd never imagined in his wildest dreams. Sure - showering together was a wonderful experience - hell - sitting on the side of the bath and having a conversation as Gibbs showered was hot enough - but then all he'd had to do was get to his feet, walk the few feet, get on his knees and give Gibbs the blow job of his life - knowing he would be rewarded with his own blow job shortly afterwards - damn - they could go at it all night - sometimes they did - but this? This? He couldn't do anything except watch and wait - and the waiting even after only - how long had it been? How long? Did he care? A day could have passed and he wouldn't even know it?

In reality, Gibbs had been in the shower soaping himself slowly and carefully for only about a minute - two at most and Tony was already keening into the gag, struggling - albeit carefully to free himself but Gibbs had known exactly what he was doing - Tony was trapped - irrevocably and absolutely. Gibbs watched him carefully from the corner of his eye - for any sign of immediate distress - any sign Tony couldn't hold on and he was secretly delighted to see there was nothing to worry about.

Tony's cock was leaking profusely - his eyes were full of wonder, of awe that any man could do this to him - he was completely and hopelessly turned on - but it was when Gibbs turned his attention to his own thrumming flesh, Tony began to whimper - loudly - sometimes bellowing as Gibbs' calloused hands stroked and lathered his cock - groaning aloud as it thickened and lengthed but held in check by the ring surrounding the head.

"You want it so bad - so fucking bad Pet - don't you?" he called from beneath the pounding water. "Didn't anyone ever tell you - patience is a virtue?"

Patience? Tony's mind screamed back in answer. I want you! I need you! I need to suckle, I want you so far down my throat, I want you inside me! Gibbs! Gibbs! Jethro - let me join you!

"Oh God, Pet - " Gibbs moaned, his thumb slipping into the slit of his tumescence. "Oh fuck - " He groaned again - louder this time. He turned to face Tony - "Leather - you have no idea - looking at you - all trussed up - Christ - Pet - you have no fucking idea - you are so fucking hot! I could - " he groaned aloud. "Wanna - take you - " He sank back against the shower wall - his hand now pumping his cock solidly. "Let me - leash you - show you to the world as you look now - let me leash you and take you down - down stairs - just as you are - just as you - "

Then do it! Tony screamed silently. Just fucking do it! I don't care - I don't fucking care - I didn't - didn't realise - leather could make me feel like this - I feel - safe - I feel warm - I want to stay like this - for ever - don't make me - don't make me walk outta here - in - in - Gucci or - just let me live like this - just want to - just want to stay like this - day in - day out - I feel so fucking liberated!

"My living, breathing sub - the sub who will have all the leather - all the leashes - all the toys - " Gibbs was nearly sobbing now that he was so close to coming. "I want you - I see you in the Squad Room - like that - on your knees at my feet - I can take you - take you over my desk - in the head - in the elevator - smothered in leather - smothered in - " Gibbs nearly screamed as orgasm crept ever closer - but he had enough - just enough self control - and he stepped from the shower - pinching his own balls to stave off the inevitable for just a few seconds. He approached Tony and ripped off the ball gag in one fluid motion and rammed his length down an oh so willing throat - his whole body shuddering as he shot his load before sinking to his knees, his whole body heaving for air as, with one hand - he fumbled with the fastening imprisoning Tony and then - on his hands and knees took Tony in one almight swallow and Tony screamed his release - a scream so loud and long,wavering on for minutes -

Even Rick had to look up from his desk for a moment - as a knowing smile ghosted across his face.

"Jethro's still got the touch - oh fuck - has Jethro still got the touch. Lucky bastard, Tony - you are one lucky bastard."

TBC