- Text Size +
The main bedroom once more.

Gibbs paced to the dresser and pulled out a fresh shirt - crisp white cotton and shrugged it on over his shoulders, leaving it undone as he rolled up the sleeves to his elbows.

"So - My Own." he purred. "We've found the kink that really hits the buton for you then?"

Tony kept his gaze to the floor - hands cuffed at his now naked back - not sure if he should either speak or just nod.

"Saying that," Gibbs continued as he began to button up the shirt, leaving the tails hanging over the top of the buttersoft leather pants he now wore. "It certainly hit my buttons - all of them - all at the same time." He paused and closed the distance between himself and his young lover - reaching out a hand and cupping the dipped chin and easing Tony's head up until steely blue eyes met shining green ones - green eyes still smudged with shadow and liner. "Did you realise you had a thing for leather?"

"No, Sir." Tony whispered. "Not until today - thank you for helping me discover that."

"No, thank you Pet." Gibbs bent and kissed his pouting lips gently. "But it wasn't just the leather was it - tell me - how did you feel - what was going on in your head - was it the scent? The confinement? Your bonds? The gag? The collar?"

Tony's brow furrowed and he looked away briefly before lifting his eyes once more - to find Gibbs smiling down at him. "Everything?" he ventured carefully.

"I guessed as much," Gibbs said with a satisfied nod. "And believe me - we haven't even started yet - I meant what I said." He sat on the end of the bed and leaned forward, elbows on knees - capturing Tony's gaze again.

"You said many things, Sir." Tony pointed out, biting the inside of his lower lip - damn! had he spoken out of turn? He flinched involuntarily but soon settled once again.

"Don't look so worried, Pet." Gibbs soothed. "You're right, I did say a lot of things - and now we both know - what we've just - found out - I intend to play on it a lot more."

"Can I ask a question?" Tony shifted back onto his heels - his eyes to the floor again.

"Sure - shoot."

"The shower - and what happened in there - is - " he paused and swallowed before continuing. "YOu learned that from Rick?"

Gibbs rose to his feet and snickered as he pushed a hand through his hair. "So astute, My Own. Yes - many times - Rick is a Master at what he does and it's only right that - as I am your Master Alpha Dom to your sub - I teach you all he taught me. Who knows - one day you could become an Alpha - should you so choose."

"Me?" Tony nearly snorted. "No - I prefer - s-sorry - I spoke out of turn."

"Speak your mind, Pet - we're alone - and the scene is over - for now."

Tony caught a breath and let it out slowly. "Then - I prefer - I - enjoy being on the receiving end - the times we've been - you've been - I have never - never - in my entire life felt more alive and - " his cheeks flushed prettily - as Gibbs smiled.

"And?" the older man prompted.

"I've never - didn't realise until this weekend just - just how much I love you - how much I need you in my life." Now he felt embarrassed, he shifted about - spreading his knees wide - which only emphasised the growing erection between his legs.

"So eager for more?" Gibbs grinned, lifting an eyebrow. "Stand up!" he ordered - not sharply - but just enough to send a thrill of trepidation through the younger man. Tony did so - with a little help and was somewhat taken aback when Gibbs stepped behind him and undid the cuffs, tossing them across the room to the bed where they bounced once and lay still. He then turned his lover round, wrapping a hand around his neck and pulled him in for a long wet kiss which left both men in no doubt that they were a hell of a lot more than mere work colleagues.

Gibbs rolled his forehead against Tony's, sighing softly as he pulled him in for a hug - kissing his neck gently. "You are my life, DiNozzo - without you - I'm nothing - nothing - d'you hear me?"

"I wake up in the morning - " Tony whispered as they embraced again. "First thing I think of is you - last thing at night - always you - all day - you're always there - even when you're not there - I mean - in work - you're there - but when you're not - when you're in MTAC - when you're - "

A finger to his lips silenced the young agent. "Tony - you're rambling."

"Sorry Boss."

"Okay - now - you have exactly three minutes to shower and get your ass in the Play Room - I've a suprise for you - or two."
Chapter End Notes:
still with the "PWP" bit at the moment - but it's all about to kick off shortly - yes I know - I'm evil....;-)