- Text Size +
As if by telepathy, the minute the spray of the shower started, Abi entered the bedroom again with a wicked smirk in place.

"Does he know?" she asked as she placed a small holdall on the end of the bed.

"Not yet, Abs." Gibbs kissed her cheek lightly. "And let's keep it that way - for now, huh?"

"Whatever you say, Silver Haired Fox - but you did have a chat with him?"

"I did - and yes - what you had already guessed - is true," Gibbs eased open the holdall and peered inside. "Whoa - heavy duty!"

"My own design - most guys love it!" she winked at him, twisting one way then the other and then bouncing up and down on the spot. "Can I stay and watch? Can I? Can I?"

Gibbs held up both hands - finally resting them on her shoulders to prevent her from bouncing any further. "First off - Tony is not most guys - he's the man - the guy - " Gibbs felt a little insecure and shrugged. "He trusts you, Abs - he trusts you - and I trust you." He led her a little way away from the bathroom. "I need you to do me a favour though."

"Aww! You mean - "

"I haven't told you what the favour is yet, have I? So quit bouncing and interuppting and I'll tell you." Gibbs led her to the other side of the room and sat down on the edge of a large armchair, pulling her into his lap. "I need to check what's going on downstairs - "

"Oh that's easy - " Abi grinned. "Rick's in his office, Nicky's still out cold and smelling like a brewery - Matt is sitting in with Taylor and Alex and Pete - "

"Rick's in his office?" Gibbs queried. "You're sure about that?"

"I just checked in with him - the Caf Pow machine just broke down - he's getting someone out to mend it - I haven't had a fix for over an hour."

"And Ducky?"

"Ah - Ducky is - as I speak regaling Alex and that sleazeball cousin of his - his entire life story - he really does like a captive audience."

They both laughed at that.

"And finally - the lovely Ms Meadows?" Gibbs eased her off his lap as he stood up.

"Is getting - shall we say - very very pissed at being kept waiting - she's talking of leaving already!"

"All the more reason for me to get my ass down there."

"What about Tony?" Abi asked as Gibbs headed towards the door.

"Do what you think best," Gibbs suggested with a sly grin. "Bear in mind - he likes it - tight."

"Oh goody!" Abi beamed. "And how long for?"

"No more than an hour - "

"Alone?"

"No - I want you to stay with him - but be discreet - he stays in the Play Room - you're out here - and stay vigilant - he wants to experience it fully - but any sign of distress - you release him immediately - understand?" The warning tone was not lost on the younger lady. "And - "

"I know, Gibbs - I know - look but don't touch," she pouted prettily.

"Attagirl." He reached for the door knob and paused. "Maybe I should stay while we get him prepared - for my own piece of mind - and his."

"I was thinking the same thing, Oh Masterful One." Abi nodded. "It'll make him feel more - pardon the pun - secure?"

"Abs - you're getting worse!" Gibbs grinned.

"I aim to please," she curtsied and then grabbed the holdall and disappeared into the Play Room - as Gibbs made his way towards the bathroom - just in time to hear the water being turned off.
Chapter End Notes:
Just getting a certain Senior Field Agent settled and then the proverbial is about to hit the fan!! Yeppers - back to the actual plot *pout*