- Text Size +
Gibbs walked slowly around Tony - the candlelight around the Play Room adding the tension, to the testosterone charged atmosphere - noting the younger man's skin was goosepimpling slightly.

"I'll ask you again, Pet," Gibbs said softly, letting his fingers play over the skin and muscle of Tony's back. "Is this what you truly want?"

"It is, Sir." Tony answered smoothly. "If only to please you."

"Mm," Gibbs frowned. "Always thinking of others as usual, My Own. But this time - it's all about you - not what I want. I have matters to attend to downstairs - and it is not necessary that you join me - although I will need you later - for now - the next hour is yours to do with what you will - and if you are happy with what I have suggested then you are happy to proceed?"

Tony swallowed and nodded slightly - butterflies taking flight in his stomach at the thought of what lay ahead.

"And don't worry," Gibbs leaned in and lapped at his lips, biting gently on his lower one before pulling away. "Abi will be just next door - you get cold feet - she'll know and release you."

Tony groaned at the touch of those lips against his and fisted his hands at his sides, closing his eyes tightly - only for them to snap open as a calloused hand circled his tumescence and squeezed gently.

"Back with me, My Own," Gibbs admonished. "Now - just to clarify - you want the full works?"

"The full works Sir."

"You can still back out, Pet. Any time - just say the word."

"No," Tony whispered, closing his eyes again - swaying slightly as his heart began to thud in his chest. "I want this - I've had a taste and now I want more."

"Are you sure you're not just being greedy, My Own?" Gibbs said on another circle of his lover - winking at Abi who stood just in the doorway - ogling Tony's butt with a smirk - which disappeared as soon as she saw the look on Gibb's face - stern yet - unsuprised. "I mean - too much of a good thing - and all that - "

"Sir?" Tony whispered again - his eyes lowered to the floor.

"Pet?"

"Are you testing me?" A fair enough question - and Gibbs stopped in front of him - cupping his chin in his hand.

"What do you think?" he demanded quietly.

"I - I - don't know - I - "

"I suppose," Gibbs began - releasing him and circling once more. "I suppose I could be - it's a lot to ask of a sub - particularly one as beloved and precious to me as you are, My Own - a sub is supposed to be dependent on his Master - a sub trusts his Master unconditionally - but in a sub so unused to the many ways and wherefores - a sub so new to the game - to ask for what you have asked for and particularly to be quite - content to be left alone for a time - that shows true courage."

"Courage, Sir? I will just be - "

"You will just be - what, Pet?" Gibbs countered with a wry grin. "You are about to experience pure unadulterated bondage - not in its most severe form I grant you - you will not be hooded - but - as before - you will be bound, gagged, cowled and - for me - the biggest turn on - smothered from head to foot in leather - only this time - " Gibbs paused and lowered his head, reaching for Tony's thrumming cock - delighting in the low growl emanating from the young man's chest - and through touch alone he could see it was all Tony could do not to thrust himself into his fist and cum as simply as that. "This time - well - I'll let Abi explain as she prepares you - " He leaned in again, capturing Tony's full lips with a bruising kiss and then with a final peck on Abi's cheek - he let the Play Room door swing shut behind him.

And he was smiling - like a cat who'd gotten the cream, the milk and was heading back for more.

*****

"Dr Mallard?" Pete opened the door to the room housing Alex and Taylor and held up a hand. "Call for you - Jimmy Palmer?"

"Ah," Ducky nodded and got to his feet. "My apologies gentlemen," he inclined his head to both prisoners and Matt. "I will return presently - remind me to tell you about my score of 7 consecutive sixes against Oxford University back in '58 - quite a triumphant season."

"Doctor?" Pete said again. "He did say it was urgent."

"Peter, dear boy," Ducky patted his arm as he passed. "With Mr Palmer it's always urgent - but no matter - lead on McDuff."

He was followed out of the door by Matt who quickly relocked it and leaned against the wall, eyes clamped shut and another yawn threatening to erupt.

"What's with you?" Rick asked as he passed, a handful of files in one hand.

"Dr Mallard," Matt hissed.

"Ah," Rick snickered, glancing across the lobby to where the ME was talking heatedly into the telephone. "Rambling again?"

"Does he ever stop?" Matt's voice took on a whining tone.

"Just tell him to stop - and he stops," Rick shrugged. "Or change the subject - most of the time you realise as soon as it's out of his mouth, he's forgotten what he was saying anyway. Those two okay?" He gestured to the locked door with a file.

"If you mean they haven't tried killing eachother yet? They're fine - unfortunately - how much longer will we have to hold them anyway?"

"Not up to me," Rick admitted, reaching to scratch an itch on his left shoulder. "Gibbs is in charge of this mess now - not me - better check with him."

"Where is he?"

"Who?" Rick felt himself redden slightly and coughed into his fist. "Last I know - he was in the kitchen - which reminds me - the Caf Pow repair man should be here in a while - Abi's getting antsy - let her know when it's fixed."

"Got it - oh - and Boss?"

"Mm?" Rick turned as he made to leave.

"Do I have to go back in there? With Dr Mallard?"

"Nah - " Rick grinned impishly. "Pete's turn."

******

Inside the room - Alex glared at Taylor - Taylor glared back - neither man moved. Both gagged and handcuffed to their respective chairs - both seething at this indignity - and both secretly terrified of what might be lying ahead - in the hours - if not months and years to come.

Taylor chose to stare at a spot over Alex's left shoulder and Alex's gaze dropped to the table top and he heaved a sigh - and another one and then a final even heavier one -

And as he did so - the cuffs at his wrists fell apart like rice paper and he was ripping the gag from his mouth as he launched himself across the table at Taylor - pinning him against the wall - one hand around his cousin's neck - the other pounding into his face and head with a fury worthy of the very devil himself - Taylor stood no chance!!
Chapter End Notes:
right - just gotta finalise a certain sub and then on with the action - ;-)