- Text Size +
Abi worked quietly and efficiently - gently explaining what she was doing as she went along - smiling quietly to herself as she could sense Tony spirallling downward - down to that special place where all he had to do was feel - feel, experience and - above all - enjoy.

She'd initially had him bent forward over the spanking stool as she carefully inserted a small, well lubed butt plug - running her spare hand over the trembling flesh of his back as the plug filled him and he pushed back against it until it was seated fully and he sighed in contentment.

"Okay, baby?" she asked softly.

"Uh-huh," was the simple reply.

"Can you straighten up for me, hon?" she asked but helped him up anyway. "Any discomfort?" He shook his head. "Good," she turned away briefly and reached into the holdall at her feet and pulled out another black leather all in one. "Do you need help getting this on?" She held it up - showing him first the front and then the back.

It was quite similar to the original one he'd worn only the fastenings were different - not only a zipper running from ass to neck but also thonged lacings and buckles. Tony gaped at it and then at Abi.

"If you don't want to - you don't have to - " she soothed, a hand on his chest - running her fingers through the hairs over his left pec.

"No - Abs - I want to - but I'll need help with the fastenings."

"That's why I'm here - " she beamed. "You are going to look so hot in this - so hot and so sexy."

Tony gingerly took the item from her, staring into her eyes - his own full of questions. "How long have you been a - "

"Mistress?"

"Yeah - a Mistress."

"A while, Tony - quite a while - I introduced Gibbs to this whole new world."

"Yeah," Tony said absently. "And it's one hell of a new world - one hell of a new world."

"Look," she rested a hand on his arm. "I can see you're apprehensive, nervous even - but you need to start centering yourself - you need to think about why you're doing what you're doing - what it will bring you - bring Gibbs - eventually - "

"Gibbs?" Tony stepped into the outfit, tugging the tight leather up first one leg then the other.

"He adores you - worships you - but then - I don't need to tell you that, do I? You already know - you two - from day one - I knew you were meant to be together! But for now - enough talk - if anything is to be said - I'll say it - you just - let me dress you - and if you want to stop at anytime - just say so - okay?" She reached up and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Thanks Abs," he replied with a soft smile. "I'm looking forward to this."

That was true - he was already rock hard - and yet - having a hard on in front on Abi seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

Together, they worked his lithe, athletic frame into the suit and - for the second time - Abi helped bend him over the spanking stool - not for a punishment but to make it easier for her to reach the fastenings and within five minutes the job was done.

"That it?" Tony whispered - pupils dilating as he gazed down at her.

"Not quite," she replied. "Neck corset or simple collar."

"Corset," Tony hissed. "Only the best - and the most restrictive you have and then - my arms?"

"One thing at a time, impatient boy," she giggled. "Goodness me - patience is not your virtue is it?"

"That's what Gibbs said."

"Kneel down then - and - from now on - speech is forbidden - understand?"

He understood.

******

Gibbs paced the corridor outside the room impatiently, glancing at his watch - five minutes - ten minutes - fifteen minutes - and at precisely twenty minutes past - Abi emerged.

"Well?" he prompted.

"Have fun - he's all ready for you - ready, willing but I'm not sure about the able part - you'll be doing most of the work."

"That was the plan," he kissed her forehead briefly. "Thanks Abs - I owe you one!"

"Nah - my pleasure - " and off she flounced down the corridor - humming to herself as she went.

*****

Once back in the bedroom - Gibbs noted with relief the Play Room door was shut - he had a few moments before Tony realised he wasn't actually alone and he took the time to pull his own black leather all in one from the closet - slipping the pants on and then he spent a few moments adjusting himself for ease of access - a tube of lube in a small pocket to his right - and then tugging the shirt part over his muscular shoulders and chest - and zipping it up to his throat - he chose to remain barefoot and grinned at his reflection in the mirror before taking a deep breath as he turned to face the Play Room door.

"You need this," he breathed. "And I need this - oh fuck! We both need this!"
Chapter End Notes:
Yeah - I'm getting there - but every time I try and head to the original plot - more BDSM smut keeps popping into my head - so here ya go....btw warning - heavy duty BDSM (ish) - if you don't like - don't read -