- Text Size +
The door swung open and Gibbs's breath stopped in his throat. He stepped over the threshold, raking his eyes over the bound man before him.

Abi had done well.

Tony - clad in buttersoft black leather was stretched almost painfully between two upright steel posts - fastened at the ceiling and the floor. His hands enclosed in mitts - the palms of stiff leather thus preventing him from even fisting to gain relief as the sight of himself in the long wide mirror before him had him solid and aching - he could feel precum pooling at the slit of his cock and run down the underside along the thick vein beneath, tickling his thrumming balls before dripping away to the floor.

He thought he'd been quite alone - the place had been so quiet for a good ten minutes or so - and he'd allowed himself to hang - hang and take in his reflection.

He'd seen himself naked in this situation before - but not - like this - all he could see of himself were his eyes - just. Peeking over the rim of the thick cowl - higher and wider than before - no other skin except maybe a glimpse of forehead but even that was partly obscured by his floppy bangs.

Gingerly, he tested his bonds - and he had absolutely no movement whatsoever - so tightly had Abi fitted him - and for that - he was so very grateful.

Although - he was curious - no cock ring - no ball stretcher - no clamps - no nothing - his bobbing flesh free of restraint - but then - that just added to the experience - he could sense - see it moving - aware of it slapping against his abs to leave a sticky trail but he had absolutely no way of relieving - no - wrong word - he had no way to bring himself off and that - briefly - infuriated him.

He groaned into the leather surrounding his face and mouth - struggled half heartedly and then went limp again - aware only of his breathing - his own ragged breathing - God he had so wanted this - just feeling was a blessed relief in itself - he could hang here all day - all day - all night - nothing to do but feel.

He jumped slightly as the door snicked closed behind him and tried valiantly to lift his head to see who was there but the corset prevented even that simple movement and so - he waited. Abi? Gibbs? Oh God - not Rick! Please not Rick!

"Sssh," Gibbs whispered, stepping around in front of him. "Only me - no one else - "

Tony's wide eyes gazed back at him until Gibbs cupped his straining cock - soothing it with soft gentle strokes. Gibbs continued - hushing him quietly until he felt the tension leave the tensed body and Tony relaxed once more.

"Ssh, Pet." Gibbs smiled. "See?" He turned, an arm around Tony's waist - the other hand still cupping the naked shaft, allowing precum to run through his fingers. "You look truly amazing - and you're all mine Pet - My Beautiful Own." he lifted those fingers to his lips and lapped them clean. "And your essence, My Own - ambrosia." Tony whimpered softly, his eyes filling with tears - "All in good time, Pet." Gibbs whispered. "All in good time - but first - "

Gibbs moved behind him - finding it so hard to keep his hands from running all over the athletic, slick body bound before him and slowly undid the zipper over Tony's ass - Tony whimpering even louder now - knowing what was coming - and as the butt plug was eased free and tossed to one side - Gibbs was on his knees - easing his butt cheeks apart and leaning in - rimming Tony's hungry hole with his tongue - gently - blowing warm air across the suddenly cool skin - rimming again before pressing forward - as Tony arched his back - as much as his bonds would allow at this unexpected intrusion.

Gibbs pulled back - still blowing warm air across his pucker - leaning in again - to rim - and he kept this up for a good ten minutes until he was sure Tony wasn't freaked out by the sensation any more and then he pressed his tongue home - almost his entire length - sending Tony towards orbit with a bellow.

The tongue vanished - to be replaced by a finger - then another and then another - each well lubed and then - even they were gone and Tony moaned softly - almost sobbing at the loss - and then he roared.

Gibbs slammed into him - balls deep - and with no respite continued to butt fuck him - Tony pressing back each time - as much as his bonds would allow - Gibbs had one arm around Tony's waist, the other pumping his naked tumescence until - as one - they both came - and came hard - and Gibbs sank to his knees - bent double as he tried to catch his breath -

But Tony remained quite still - too still - way too still -

TBC....
Chapter End Notes:
Now it's the boys turn for some time out and some smut - warning here - some practices might not be to your taste so if certain elements of oral sex squick you - dont' read any further...