- Text Size +
Abi hovered outside Suite 104 â€" pacing up and down, biting her lower lip in consternation. She glanced at the dark wood door several times â€" her right hand reaching for the handle gingerly.

Gibbs had been stern in his orders that he and Tony were not to be disturbed â€" and yet â€" it wasn’t as though she was going to “disturb” them per se â€" she just wanted to duck inside, grab her holdall from the end of the bed and scoot out again â€" they would never know she’d been there â€" and she knew â€" or so she thought â€" she would be able to close her ears to any hinky noises she heard emanating from the Play Room. Hah! She berated herself â€" silently - //you know what will happen â€" you’ll be pressing your ear to the door and listening in â€" and Gibbs â€" being Gibbs â€" he’ll know you’re there â€" he’ll know â€" he’ll just know â€" he always knows â€" sometimes â€" I think it’s â€" I don’t know â€" oh man â€" come on Abigail â€" what can it hurt? You open the door â€" you take at most six paces â€" grab the bag and high tail it outta there â€" he’ll never know â€" saying that, you’ll never know till you try â€" okay â€" count back from ten and then go for it!//

She got to three and paused again â€" pressing her palms together at waist height â€" she pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes. //Now or never, Sciuto â€" now or never//

She grasped the handle and twisted it â€" easing open the door carefully â€" eyes wide as she peered into the bedroom from the corridor.

Silence.

//Silence is good// she mused â€" spying the holdall and grinning broadly. //No more than a second and I’m gone//.

She crept gingerly across the floor â€" hand outstretched to grab her goal â€" her eyes automatically drawn to the closed Play Room door. Still silence. She pulled her mouth down into a brief frown â€" wondering idly what the two men might possibly be up to that was keeping them so hushed in their ministrations of each other â€" although she knew what kept Tony quiet right now â€" but Gibbs too?

//I stay here and I’m liable to end up finding out â€" and going over Gibbs’s knee// - she nearly giggled at that thought â€" but bit her lower lip as she began to back towards the door again â€" arm and hand outstretched behind her so she would not accidentally kick the door closed but rather catch it and ease it shut behind her.

She didn’t make it!

The Play Room door opened and Gibbs was across to her in three paces, grabbing her arm â€" not roughly â€" but enough to show he meant business. He tugged her after him â€" shoving the Play Room door wide open. “Whoa!” She pulled herself free and raked her eyes up and down his still leather clad frame. “Someone’s a closet hottie â€" I had no idea you’d look this good, Gibbs â€" you should come to work like that one morning â€" certainly open a few eyes wearing that! Oh â€" you are missing all the fun downstairs â€" Alex went for Taylor â€" Taylor’s out cold â€" Rick had to punch Alex’s lights out because he was wanting to pound some more into Taylor â€" Melinda’s throwing a major tantrum at being kept waiting â€" and Taylor’s goons showed up at the front door again â€" but Rick managed to get rid of them â€" Nicky’s woken up â€" he’s already thrown up all over the lobby â€" and Matt and Pete are playing rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to clear up after him â€" though personally, Nicky should be made to clear up his own mess â€" I was about to tell him so when he just missed hurling all over me â€" and then he ended up crawling back into the office and he’s asleep again â€" and I don’t think I have ever heard anyone snore as loudly as he does â€" oh â€" and the club is supposed to open in an hour but Rick doesn’t want to open tonight and he’s trying to figure out a way of staying closed without arousing too much suspicion â€" oh â€" and before I forget â€" Melinda wants to see you before you go â€" she says she’s got the shots she needs and we’re to watch the eight pm bulletin â€" and apparently you owe her dinner â€" and she’s free on Friday â€" ow â€" okay already â€" what’s the â€" oh â€" !”

“Not now, Abs â€" a more pressing problem?” Gibbs barked, stepping under Tony’s left arm and gazing up at him â€" cradling his face in his own two hands. “He won’t wake up!” The neck corset lay on the floor to one side â€" the cowl unzipped and hanging haphazardly from the corner of the spanking stool. Tony was still bound to the steel poles, head on his chest, his breathing seemingly laboured.

“Won’t or can’t?” Abi asked as she stepped closer.

“How in hell should I know!” Gibbs spat. “What did you do to him?”

“Me?” She exclaimed, pushing Gibbs aside and peering into Tony’s face. “I just tied him up â€" what did you do?”

“I just â€" “ Gibbs reddened â€" coughing to cover his discomfiture. “We â€" I just â€" he “

“You can say you shagged him, Gibbs.” Abs rounded on him. “His colour’s okay, he’s breathing â€" if a little shallowly â€" he just passed out â€" it’s a normal reaction. “

“Abs â€" “ Gibbs turned to her â€" taking hold of her upper arms. “He’s passed out on me before â€" but never for this long â€" it’s been nearly ten minutes already â€" he’s not moving!”

“We can untie him â€" get him through onto the bed â€" let him sleep it off â€" it’s happened to hundreds of guys I’ve done it with â€" “ She looked up at Gibbs â€" seeing the concern and bewilderment in his steely blue eyes. “Do you want me to get Ducky?”

“Yeah â€" “ Gibbs nodded absently, then he grasped her arm as she made to exit the room. “No! No â€" not Ducky â€" “

“But he’s a Doctor â€" “

“It isn’t a Doctor Tony needs, Abs â€" when I untie him â€" he’ll be a dead weight â€" you won’t hold him,” Gibbs pulled in a deep calming breath. “I can’t risk Tony knowing Ducky saw him â€" saw him â€" like this â€" “

“Ducky’s very broadminded, Gibbs â€" he’s seen it all â€" “

“You want to explain that to Tony? I can’t do that to him, Abs.”

“Then there’s only one person â€" “

“Yeah â€" I kinda guessed that â€" “ Gibbs mused as he began to unzip the top of his suit. “It’ll have to be Rick â€" “

“You still think he’s got a “thing” for Tony?” Abs asked quietly.

“I know so, Abi â€" and I’ll deal with it â€" in my own way if he decides â€" “

“After the shit he put us all through?” Abs called back over her shoulder as she made her way to the bedroom. “He wouldn’t dare â€" besides â€" he’s seen what you’re like when you’re pissed â€" no way would he risk that again â€" “

“I wish I could sound as confident as you, babe.” Gibbs muttered to himself. He turned back to his still bound lover, carding a hand through his hair â€" a half smile ghosting across his lips as a soft sigh sounded. “Soon have you loose, Tony â€" soon. And it’s gonna be a while before I do this to you again â€" a long long while.”

******

As Abi closed the main door to the Suite â€" she almost collided with a giant of a man and looked up quickly â€" to see Rick staring down at her.

“You okay?” he asked as he collected up her holdall and handed it to her.

“It isn’t me you should be worried about â€" Gibbs â€" needs you,” she jerked a thumb over her shoulder towards the door. “Did he just call you?” she asked â€" sounding suspicious â€" narrowing her eyes at him.

“No â€" I was on my way to the rooms at the end â€" “ He jerked his chin to the end of the corridor and smiled down at her â€" almost nervously.

“Mm,” Abi wasn’t convinced. “Sure you were.” She knew something of the triplets talents â€" only a smattering was all â€" but it was enough to tell her something was way hinky here â€" and bumping into Rick wasn’t the coincidence it appeared to be. “Anyway â€" “ she flapped a hand at him and eased passed. “Gibbs needs you â€" and you just make sure you behave yourself â€" he’s antsy enough as it is.”

“Why is Gibbs â€" antsy?”

“You’ll see â€" just make sure you behave Ricky â€" “

Rick stared after her as she disappeared down the corridor towards her own room â€" waiting until she’d unlocked her door and stepped inside.

“What is with everyone right now â€" this whole place is going nuts â€" “ Rick mused to himself. He took hold of the door handle to Suite 104 and knocked loudly â€" opening it just a crack. “Jethro â€" get your butt downstairs â€" Melinda’s about to go off on one â€" she’s baying for blood and â€" for once â€" it ain’t mine!”

“Fuck that!” Gibbs shouted. “Rick â€" get in here!”

*****

In the few seconds between Abi leaving and Rick knocking â€" Gibbs had managed to change into a pair of leather pants â€" commando â€" of course and the crisp white shirt on more time â€" leaving the latter undone as he glanced up to see Rick enter.

“Problem, Jethro?”

“It’s Tony â€" he â€" wanted to â€" to experience â€" “

He could see he didn’t need to explain further as Rick peered around the doorway to the Play Room and blew out a breath.

“Fuck,” he breathed. “I would never have guessed â€" “

“Don’t start,” Gibbs warned. “I need him untied and out of that gear â€" we need to get him on the bed â€" “

“What’s the rush?” Rick said softly, licking his lips at the sight before him. “I’ve left you hanging for hours before now, you’ve never complained.”

“Rick! Get your mind out of the fucking gutter â€" this was Tony’s first time â€" well â€" “ he shrugged. “Technically his second time in as many hours â€" but this time â€" he’s out cold â€" I can’t rouse him.”

“What the hell did you do to him?” Rick began to smile but that vanished as he held up both hands in surrender at the murderous look on Gibbs’s face. “Sorry â€" sorry. He’s had this kink for how long?”

“Keep asking stupid questions, Rick and I will do something equally stupid â€" comprende?” Gibbs hissed as he hauled Rick after him. “Get behind him and start untying him â€" I’ll hold him from here â€" and once we get him on the bed â€" “

“I’ll go â€" after the last time he freaked out on me â€" I’ll be gone.” Rick promised.

“Yeah â€" thanks.” Gibbs nodded absently â€" peering around Tony to the taller man. “But â€" and this is just a suggestion â€" get your tongue back in your head and your eyes off his ass â€" “

“Sorry Jethro,” Rick whispered back. “What the hell d’you expect â€" not every day â€" “

“Shut the hell up!”

Between the two of them, they managed to get Tony onto the bed â€" Rick stepping back a pace or two â€" raking his eyes up and down the younger man’s body. Tony still showed no sign of stirring but when Rick carried out a cursory check â€" he reassured Gibbs that Tony was just deeply asleep â€" but it might be wise that he stay with him until he awoke â€" he’d be disorientated and would need the reassurance only Gibbs could give.

“Tell me something â€" “ Gibbs asked as he tossed Tony’s suit back into the Play Room and closed the door â€" turning to see Rick pull a light sheet up over Tony to pool at his waist. “How did you know?”

“Know what?” Rick whispered, brushing hair off Tony’s forehead.

“How did you know I was sending Abs â€" I mean â€" “ Gibbs leaned a hand on the headboard and regarded Rick steadily. “She left â€" then you knocked â€" there was no time in between for her to â€" “

Rick lowered his gaze â€" to Tony’s peaceful countenance and sighed. “I was â€" curious Jethro â€" I knew what the two of you were up to â€" “

“And you decided to come check it out for yourself, huh?” Gibbs finished for him â€" anger welling up in the pit of his stomach.

“I’m sorry â€" I shouldn’t have â€" it was wrong of me â€" “

“And the chat we had the other day? Did that mean nothing? Did it?”

“I hadn’t forgotten it, Gibbs. I just wanted to see for myself â€" I’m sorry â€" but â€" “

“Can’t keep it in your fucking pants for more than five minutes can you?” Gibbs taunted. “And if I’d not been here â€" what would you have done? Huh?”

“Nothing, Jethro â€" “ Rick was astounded Gibbs could even think that of him. “You’ve already warned me off â€" I just wanted â€" a â€" just wanted to see for myself â€" “

“No, I’m the one who’s sorry, Rick â€" it’s just â€" he scared me rigid for a while â€" I know you wouldn’t have taken advantage â€" not again â€" but,” he paused, lowering his gaze to the sleeping man on the bed. “Tony is not to know you know â€" you have to promise me, Rick. He can’t know â€" just like Abs wanted Ducky to examine him â€" “

“I’m saying nothing to no one, Jethro â€" I promise you. Discovering a kink â€" especially a new kink in someone so â€" inexperienced â€" “ he watched as Gibbs settled himself beside Tony, taking his right hand in his left and interlinking their fingers. “For a newbie â€" he’s come a long way in such a short time â€" and he has a good teacher.”

“As did I, Rick â€" as did I.”

*****

Gibbs eased closed the bathroom door â€" reaching back inside to flip off the light â€" leaving the bedroom swathed in the light of a single lamp on the far side of the room â€" and he knew without even looking he was being watched. He stripped off his shirt and pants â€" toeing them aside carelessly and approached the bed.

Melinda could wait another hour â€" Rick had been sent downstairs with express instructions that Gibbs would be down soon â€" and he would be paying for a slap up meal for the reporter and her crew â€" he’d waited at least fifteen minutes and on hearing no negative report via the telephone â€" all was obviously well â€" and he’d check on how things were later â€" much later.

Tony lay on his side â€" hugging a pillow to his chest â€" his eyes shining as a lazy smile ghosted across his pouting lips.

“Hey,” he whispered.

“Hey yourself,” Gibbs replied â€" retaking his place at Tony’s side. “How you doing?”

Tony yawned â€" stretching luxuriously and ending the yawn with that little squeak that Gibbs found so adorable.

“What happened?” Tony scuffed a hand over his face as Gibbs pulled the pillow from his grasp and threw it to the end of the bed.

“Not a lot,” Gibbs lied. “You scared the crap out of me earlier â€" but I’m over it now.”

“Is liking leather wrong, Jethro?” Tony turned over and snuggled close â€" sighing contentedly as Gibbs wrapped his arms around him, holding him close.

“Nope â€" “ Gibbs shook his head â€" before kissing the top of Tony’s head. “Not at all â€" but with you it was a case of â€" maybe â€" “

“Too much too soon?” Tony managed to gasp around another yawn.

“Yep. Way too much â€" but you’ll learn to pace yourself â€" eventually â€" “

“Mm,” Tony snuggled closer â€" easing himself up Gibbs’s body until he snuffling against the side of the older man’s neck. “Felt good though.”

“And you looked good too, babe â€" but like I said â€" it’s all about pacing yourself.”

“’m hungry.” Tony murmured.

“Sure you are,” Gibbs affirmed. “But in about thirty seconds â€" you’ll be out like a light.”

“Won’t!” he protested. “Wanna burger â€" big fat juicy burger and fries â€" “ Tony yawned again, his eyelids already at half mast. “Wanna burger, fries and a ton of ice cream â€" “

“Later, DiNozzo â€" later.”

“Later,” Tony sounded so sleepy now â€" Gibbs could not help but smile into the semi darkness. “Burger â€" fries â€" and â€" extra â€" “

Silence and the soft sound of gentle snoring.

“Cheese, DiNozzo? Knowing you â€" it’ll be extra cheese â€" “