- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
gibbs introduces Tony to another world -
The walk along the corridor felt like the longest Tony had ever taken – and he was loving every single second. As instructed, he kept his eyes to the floor, holding his head high – giving him an aloofness that had passers by stopping and staring, muttering to themselves and he could have sworn he heard gasps of admiration in his wake, as the onlookers wished and wondered what it might be like to have such a prize all to themselves.

“Focus, Pet.” Gibbs commanded without stopping. “You’re doing really well.”

Gibbs kept his voice deliberately low; to almost a growl which left Tony rock hard and aching. Biting down a groan, he pulled in long, deep calming breaths as he concentrated on keeping his eyes lowered. That was more difficult than he’d imagined – it was just too tempting to sneak a peek ahead but he knew if he did look up – he would have disobeyed a direct order and Gibbs didn’t take disobedience lightly – Gibbs would know if he so much as twitched – even if he wasn’t looking directly at him – so Tony continued to stare at the floor.

He tested his cuffs, pulling his wrists apart to find he was well and truly fastened – and that thought alone had him fighting back another groan as the movement of his bound hands against his butt sent his burgeoning cock thrumming within the confines of the jeans.

Gods!! Why was Gibbs taking so long? Was this his idea of torture? Had to be – no one else would be so cruel as to leave Tony with the hard on from hell – and make him walk a corridor that seemed to go on for eternity! If Gibbs didn’t hurry up, he would be likely to fall to his knees and cum where he knelt! He gritted his teeth against another salvo of pleasure/pain pulsed through his body to rest heatedly in his groin – and this time – a near howl escaped his lips.

Gibbs stopped and turned, wrapping the leash around his fist again as he stalked the short distance between them in a nano-second. “Problem, My Own?” he said, his fist under Tony’s chin, forcing his head up and capturing his gaze.

Tony blinked at him, not daring to look away this time – he could tell he was in big trouble, and if he didn’t say anything in the next few moments – Gibbs might very well carry out his threat and leave him aching and wanting. Chained - collared and gagged - to the end of the bed all night was something he wanted to experience at some time in the future – but not tonight.

“I – I – “

“Do you think you are actually capable of putting a coherent sentence together, My Own – or will I have to beat it out of you?” Gibbs hissed in his ear, as his hand cupped Tony’s bulge and squeezed hard. “Remember, this belongs to me – you cum on command or – not at all!”

“I can’t – I need to cum – now – please!” Tony nearly sobbed as Gibbs crushed his balls again

“So all it takes is cuffs and a leash and you’re this close to shattering?” Gibbs spurred with a smile, releasing Tony slowly. “God - to see how you react when I bring out the toy box – something to look forward to, Pet.” Without another word, he turned away and tugged hard on the leash, causing Tony to almost stumble behind him until finally they reached the door to Suite 104.

The main room was large and very masculine – with dark wood furniture and neutral decoration, the focal point being the oversized four-poster opposite the door.

Gibbs pulled Tony to the centre of the room and instructed him to stand still and wait. As Gibbs exited into a room to the left of the bed, Tony swallowed audibly wanting more than anything to relieve the very real ache in his pants. He glanced around the room – trying hard to take his mind off his thrumming shaft but failed when he found himself drawn to the artwork dominating three of the walls – the same artwork as was in the club foyer – only blown up to at least three times the size – and he was gasping once more with exquisite pleasure/pain as his cock twitched and jumped in response to the images.

Gibbs returned, having changed into a pair of black pants, black t-shirt and boots. His face set like stone as he approached his lover, holding up a key by way of explanation as he moved behind Tony and unlocked the cuffs. “Strip,” he demanded softly, stepping around to face the younger man to unclip the leash and tossed it aside. “Clothes folded neatly on that dresser.”

Tony swallowed again and shrugged off the jacket slowly, toeing off his boots as he proceeded to tug off his t-shirt, folding both as instructed.

“Quickly, My Own – no points for performance!” Gibbs sounded almost annoyed.

Tony murmured an apology, and even he didn’t miss the expression on Gibb’s face when his cock bobbed free as he eased his pants down his legs. He collected up the jeans, folded them and placed them with his other clothes and returned to the centre of the room.

Gibbs nodded approvingly, raking his eyes over Tony’s trembling form as a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. “Very nice, Pet,” he said softly. “The way you hold yourself – very striking.” He walked nearer, cupping Tony’s leaking shaft in his hand before bending down and planting a light kiss on the tip which had Tony whimpering aloud as his hips canted forward. “Oh no,” Gibbs chuckled. “Not yet, My Own.” He reached into a pocket and pulled out a silver ring, holding it up briefly for Tony to see and then, without looking down, he snapped the cock ring closed at the base of the throbbing flesh in his hand, securing the aching sacs at the same time.

“No – “ Tony pleaded, his eyes shining with tears. “Don’t – I need – “

“Sssh, Pet. There are times I know what you need – and there are times you can tell me what you need to help you enjoy the experience – and at the moment, I think you need help with staying silent – do you agree?” Gibbs cupped his chin in his hand, forcing him to look into his stormy blue eyes.

Tony didn’t answer, he was too busy trying to bite down the scream of frustration that was building in his throat – his heart was thudding in his ears – sounding so loud he thought he would explode at any second - but eventually, he managed a weak nod.

“Good boy – kneel upright for me,” Gibbs stepped back, watching as Tony sank obediently to his knees, pulling his back straight and clasping his hands behind his back, groaning softly as his cock slapped against his abs leaving a sticky trail. He could hear the other man moving around the room, opening drawers and closing them again and then he was aware of items being dropped beside him – just out of his line of sight.

Gibbs remained still, watching Tony closely – testing the younger man’s resolve on purpose. His eyes wandered over the olive skin of his back, muscles rippling as he shifted his weight from one knee to the other before settling again, those beautiful long fingers wrapped around each wrist as Tony began to sink towards his subspace. His breathing slowing and levelling out as he relaxed.

Gibbs took time to gaze at those perfect glutes – knowing full well that by the time he was finished, Tony’s ass would be marked – with bright red welts from the lash – and bite marks. Gibbs then took up a pair of soft leather cuffs and fastened them around each wrist before fastening a solid steel chain of three links between them.

“Open your mouth, Pet.” Gibbs commanded quietly, smiling as Tony obeyed instantly. The medium sized ball gag was positioned and Gibbs fastened it at the back of his head. “Comfy?”

Tony nodded, sighing gently as Gibbs nibbled at his lips stretched wide around the gag. “So beautiful, My Own,” he whispered, kissing the tip of Tony’s nose, before bending once more to lap the precum pooling at the slit of Tony’s shaft making Tony roar into the rubber filling his mouth. “Gods, what you do to me, Pet.” Gibbs smiled softly. “And this is just the beginning.”

Tony whimpered as Gibbs moved around behind him again. Within seconds he was back, holding up something Tony didn’t recognise at first until Gibbs placed the two ends of the object together.

“A training collar, My Own. One of Rick’s prized possessions, you should feel honoured that he’s allowing you to wear it.”

The collar fitted snugly around Tony’s throat and neck, flaring out on his shoulders, dipping slightly over his sternum and upper back for support. It rose to just under his ears and beneath his chin which rested on a padded lip, a single silver ring from the edge of the lip – allowing the wearer to be leashed – should the need arise. Gibbs fastened the third and final buckle at the back, pausing briefly to lap at Tony’s shoulder, nipping the skin before kissing the small hurt away.

Stepping away from Tony, Gibbs watched him struggle against the collar briefly before relaxing into it and letting it support him as it was supposed to.

Tony was beside himself – his eyes rolled into his head as he realised he was now completely helpless before Gibbs – helpless, aching with need for this man to give him what he craved – to make him shatter – a million times over. Mewling into the gag, he begged with his eyes – begged Gibbs to take him now! Pleading to feel Gibbs’s strong arms around him, those calloused hands ghosting over his heated flesh, to feel the sting of those hands against his ass. He wanted to feel Gibbs inside him, tight and hot – fucking him senseless – literally!!

Tony struggled in his bondage, his eyes filling with tears – tears not of anger or frustration – but tears of gratitude – Gibbs had always told him he knew what he wanted, he knew what was best for him. Tony had been sceptical that Gibbs would ever deliver on that front – and even when Gibbs had described what he had in mind – all those weeks ago – Tony didn’t believe it – but now? Now, everything Gibbs had said was true – he would never – in all his thirty two years – have believed anyone could feel so loved, so protected and so safe all at the same time – and then it dawned on him – for the first time ever – Tony realised there was something else – a new level had just been breached – he had placed his entire mind, body and soul with one man – with an unspoken trust he had never felt and probably never would in the future – Leroy Jethro Gibbs had taught him to trust – finally.


More very soon indeed
Chapter End Notes:
This already has a warning of BDSM and kink - if that's not your scene then don't read - if you don't like kink and you read it - I'm not responsible. That said - to the wonderful feedbackers out there - enjoy and thanks for your support - you're amazing!!