- Text Size +
Gibbs had given up " a whole thirty minutes earlier.

He’d woken to find himself balanced precariously on the very edge of the mattress " and slid off soundlessly in an effort not to wake the younger man sprawled across the entire width of the bed.

He knew it wasn’t a deliberate move on Tony’s part " it was just something Tony “did” " a lot. He lay on his back " one arm thrown above his head " the other stretched out to the side. He was snoring gently " mouth slightly open " eyelids flickering occasionally as he dreamed of " Gibbs knew not what. A knee bent " and then fell to the side as Tony shifted about " flipping himself onto his stomach and snuggling up against a pillow he’d grasped " pulling it to his chest and mewling softly in his throat as he settled to sleep again.

“I’d go for separate beds,” Gibbs whispered to himself as he collected up his cell phone and padded naked to the bathroom. “But I couldn’t do that to him " besides " he’s a hell of a lot better than a hot water bottle " till he pushes me out altogether " we gotta talk about that sometime.” He hit speed dial and a smile lit up his face as Rick answered. “Hey " yeah " well " I’m up " Tony’s still snoring like a hog " can you send up burger, fries and coffee " for two " and make it a gallon of coffee. Yeah " be down soon " we need to finalise all this crap once and for all. Yeah " give us an hour? Thanks.” He flipped his phone closed and finished up before exiting the bathroom again.

“I could send a stampede of buffalo through here,” he mused as he pulled on his pants. “And he’d still snore through it " “ Buttoning up the jeans, he reached for the shirt one more time " holding it up and regarding it critically with a frown. It was creased " not too badly " but creased all the same. “What the hell " “ he mused. “No one’ll notice " “ He shrugged the cotton over his shoulders and buttoned down the front " leaving it hanging outside the jeans as he bent to hunt under the bed for his shoes " tugging out " in their place " a pair of Tony’s trainers and a single suede boot. “So where in hell are mine?” he thought to himself, sitting on the edge of the bed now as he shoved a hand over his face and through his hair. Glancing sideways at his young lover " he could not help but smile as Tony shifted about again until he lay on his back once more " head towards Gibbs as a hand came up to lazily scratch his nose before falling to his chest. “Damn, he’s too cute when he’s like this " just too cute.”

Only a few minutes later, there was a soft knock at the door and Gibbs eased it open " taking the tray from the waitress with a nod of thanks " leaving her to close the door behind him.

He placed the tray on the end of the bed " out of reach of Tony’s feet in case he kicked it to the floor and settled himself with one leg on the bed, the other braced on the floor as he leaned back against the bedpost " taking a large slug of hot, bitter coffee cupping the large mug in both hands. “Now I feel human again,” he whispered as he reached for a handful of fries " shoving the whole lot into his mouth in one go and chewing appreciatively.

The aroma of fresh burgers and coffee filled the room and Gibbs waited " patiently " counting down from thirty until he was sure the scent would at least arouse some reaction from Tony.

He got to minus ten and nothing.

“Okay " “ he said to himself " “obviously he’s either pretending, he’s still too deeply asleep or he wants me to torture him.” He collected up one of the burgers and slid off the bed to his feet " approaching the still prone figure. “Let’s go for torture then.” Gibbs grinned evilly and waved the burger under Tony’s nose " a nose that wrinkled and then sniffed " and as Gibbs moved the burger from side to side " Tony’s head rolled with it.

Gibbs stepped back " reaching for the tray and lifting it to the floor " out of sight as he collected up his own coffee mug and retook his place " but not before a few more passes of the burger in Tony’s face.

“Not going for the burger " “ Gibbs observed as he took another bite " making appreciative noises as he chewed. “Let’s try the fries then.”

He repeated his previous actions " and was about to return to his place at the end of the bed when Tony’s eyes snapped open and he lifted himself onto his elbows " glaring at Gibbs as his stomach announced itself with a gurgling rumble.

“Bastard!” Tony hissed, narrowing his eyes and pouting.

“Yeah " I know " so you keep telling me.” Gibbs snickered around another mouthful of fries.

“Where’s mine?” Tony demanded as he sat up " salivating as he watched Gibbs take another bite of burger.

“Where’s your what?”

“My burger! Last thing I said to you " I want a burger " “

“Did you?” Gibbs teased, collecting up a smudge of ketchup from his plate and licking his finger clean.

“You know damn well I did, Boss " “

“Last thing you said to me sounded like " I have no idea what you were mumbling " and then you started snoring.” Gibbs was grinning.

“For the hundredth time, Gibbs " I don’t snore!”

“Do.”

“Do not!”

“Do!”

“You didn’t just order food for yourself,” Tony stated carefully. “Where is my burger " and if you don’t give it to me in precisely ten seconds " “

“It? You’re up for it already?” Gibbs dodged a flying pillow. “Sex on a full stomach, Tony " not good for you " or should I say " me.”

“I don’t get my food " you get nothing in the bed department for a week!” Tony taunted, folding his arms across his chest " glaring at his lover.

“I’ll cope " “ Gibbs countered as he collected up more fries. “I could do with the rest anyway " so could you " a week from now " just think about it " all refreshed and ready to start over " “

“Make that a fortnight!”

“Hah!” Gibbs laughed out loud. “You’ll never hold out that long " “

“Gimme my freakin’ food, Gibbs!”

“See?” Gibbs shrugged. “How long was that? Less than a nano-second.”

“Gibbs!” Tony slapped a hand onto the sheets, lips pursed.

“Okay " okay!” Gibbs said " quickly picking up the tray and placing it within reach " watching with an amused expression as Tony hooked up his own burger and took a huge bite as his other hand reached for the coffee mug.

“Thank you " finally.” Tony mumbled around his mouthful. “Man " this is good!”

“I can’t do this,” Gibbs said finally as he collected up a napkin and wiped his fingers.

“Do what?” Tony said " hamster cheeked as he chewed and then swallowed, following Gibbs across the room as he did so.

“Watch you eat when you’re starved " it’s like " never mind.”

“So?” Tony’s eyes went wide. “I’m hungry " and if you aren’t going to finish your fries " can I have them?”

“Knock yourself out,” Gibbs lifted the small container and passed it over " watching with a smirk as Tony settled them down beside him.

“Thanks.”

“And don’t think you’re lounging there for the rest of the evening, either.” Gibbs jabbed a finger at him. “We’ve got shit to sort out.”

“Mm,” Tony said before swallowing. “Remind me " what’s been going on?”

“Not a lot " “ Gibbs shrugged and proceeded to fill him in with what Abi had told him a few hours before.

*****

A while later, Gibbs re-emerged from the bathroom where he’d been busy tidying up after Tony " as per usual " collecting up wet towels, recapping the toothpaste tube, rinsing the sink where he’d been shaving " the same old " same old " to find Tony disappearing into the Play Room. He followed him quietly, tossing a newly folded towel onto the end of the bed.

“You okay?” he asked softly as Tony bent to collect up Abi’s suit " holding it to his face and inhaling the scent of leather one more time.

“Mm?” Tony turned and flashed him a quick smile. “Yeah " I’m good " “ he flushed prettily, lowering his eyes to the item in his hands. “So I’m not " abnormal for liking this then?”

Gibbs snickered to himself, reaching for the suit and draping it over the spanking stool " before stepping up before the younger man and cupping his chin in his hand and kissing his pouting lips gently. “No, DiNozzo " you are not and never will be " abnormal.”

“But " “ Tony’s brow furrowed as he gazed back into those so blue eyes.

“But nothing, Tony. And anyway " I thought we’d had this conversation nearly a week ago " “

“If we did, I don’t remember,” Tony shrugged. “What conversation?”

“The one where you asked me if it was normal to like " bondage and all that went with it " I said " yes it was " and I also reminded you that there are other ways besides being tied up " other ways people enjoy enhancing their " sex lives " some people live by it " 24/7/365 " others " enjoy it at a weekend " that conversation?”

“Oh,” Tony had no recollection, but he nodded his head anyway. “That one " yeah.”

“Anyway " like I said " you’ve found what does it for you " and together we’ll explore it, immerse ourselves in it " but for the foreseeable future " you’ll be supervised " “

“I thought I was being supervised,” Tony headed back into the bedroom. “Only " I seem to recall you at my back " and then I wake up in bed.”

“Touche, DiNozzo " “ Gibbs agreed with a nod. “But it was too much " way too soon " “

“And Abi " I had no idea " “ Tony reached into the closet and tugged out a pair of stonewashed jeans " ripped across the left knee and selected a black v neck long sleeved t-shirt " throwing both onto the bed as he pulled the towel at his waist free and let it drop to the floor.

“Hey!” Gibbs glared at the towel " nodding as Tony quickly collected it up and tossed it into the bathroom. “Yep " just leave it lying there " “ he remarked.

“I thought you wanted to get downstairs asap?” Tony said, pulling on his jeans and buttoning the fly quickly. “So we’re heading downstairs asap " aren’t we?”

“We are,” Gibbs affirmed. “And what about Abi?”

“Huh?”

“Apparently, you had no idea " about what?”

“That she was into " the Dom/sub scene " I mean " she’s made suggestions at work " but I didn’t think she’d " “ he tugged the t-shirt over his head and down over his chest, easing the sleeves to mid forearm. “Have you and she " like " you know " “ Tony’s eyes were shining with mirth as he quickly skimmed both hands through his hair " leaving it spiked and mussy.

“Don’t go there, DiNozzo " just " don’t go there.”

“You have? You and Abs?”

“For the record " no. We have not " she’s invited me enough times and " I believe Rick has invited her to just sit in when we’re " when we’re " together " but we don’t talk about it.”

“Which means,” Tony lifted a finger and waggled it. “that ‘we’ now includes me?”

“Uh-huh. Now what are you doing?” Gibbs was at the door, a hand on the knob as Tony began pulling out drawers and pawing through the contents.

“I put it here somewhere,” he said quietly " and then with a crow of delight he pulled out what he’d been looking for. “Mustn’t forget this " “ It was Gibbs’s collar " and Tony was only to happy to allow Gibbs to rebuckle it at the nape of his neck " settling it just right in the v of his shirt. “Much better " felt under dressed without it.”

“Ready?”

“Ready.”

“Okay " let’s go kick ass.”