- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's prepared - and Gibbs is planning a nice suprise
Tony was on his feet now, shuddering as Gibbs walked around him, his fingers trailing abstract circles on the naked flesh and he smiled to himself as he felt rather than saw the play of muscles under the skin. Then he was standing in front of the bound man again, stroking the side of his face gently.

Tony mewled softly, desperate to lean into the caress but prevented from doing so by the high, stiff collar surrounding his throat and neck. His hands bunched into fists at his back as yet another surge of pleasure/pain coursed through him to settle at his trapped cock and balls and he moaned around the gag filling his mouth.

“All in good time, My Own,” Gibbs soothed. “But we have to get the inevitable out of the way first – a clean slate, so to speak. Then I can concentrate on the real reason we’re here.” Tony looked at him questioningly; not quite understanding what he meant which made Gibbs smile all the more. “You need this, My Own. You have given yourself to me because I am the one who knows what you want – and I am honoured that you have allowed me the privilege to help you find what you so desperately crave. No more ifs and buts – never again – this is all about you, My Own – I will break you – and put you back together.” He carded a hand through Tony’s hair before bending slightly to suckle an already hard nipple and Tony arched into the touch, growling low in his throat and then yelping as Gibbs’ fingers pinched its twin until it pebbled, as his other hand moved down and around to knead an ass cheek. Tony’s back arched again as the fingers dug deep into his skin, forcing his hips forward to press his own aching length against the older man’s thigh. “Gods,” Gibbs breathed. “I have never seen such a response – My Own – are you sure you’ve never done this before?” He straightened up, narrowing his eyes as he studied Tony for any clue but Tony was too far-gone – his eyes were closed, his breath coming in ragged gasps – bondage suited him so well.

“My Own,” Gibbs whispered, cupping Tony’s leaking shaft and squeezing just a little too hard, until Tony’s eyes snapped open full of apprehension. “I need you to concentrate one hundred percent on me, do you understand?”

Tony had no way of answering, collared and gagged as he was, and he just stared at Gibbs until any sign of his initial fears melted away and he blinked – once.

“Good boy,” Gibbs purred. “Do you understand why I have to do what I am about to do?” He asked, his hands ghosting over Tony’s body as he spoke. “You defied me – but I am not a man who bears a grudge,” Gibbs moved around behind him, cupping his ass cheeks and digging his fingers into the skin until Tony let out a cry against the pain. Gibbs leaned his chin on his shoulder, his breath hot against Tony’s ear. “You and I both know that defiance is not to be tolerated – and I am going to help you remember that, Pet. I have to do this – and once done –we will not speak of it again – unless – sometime in the future – you forget. But who knows – until I have you strapped down and held still – it might be that you actually enjoy being corrected.” He felt a shudder thrum through his lover as he wrapped his arms around him, holding him close until he finally stilled.

Tony’s mind was a whirl. He was frightened yet so curious too. He swallowed, relishing the pull of the leather at his throat as he found himself wondering exactly what Gibbs had in store. But any coherence he’d managed to muster simply vanished as Gibbs’s hand suddenly connected with his butt. Not a simple tap, but a full on hard slap leaving the flesh reddened and stinging.

“Enough talk,” Gibbs was facing him again and hooking a finger into the ring hanging beneath Tony’s chin. “You will learn obedience Pet!” He tugged the younger man after him towards the door he had entered earlier and stopped at the threshold, turning slightly to gauge Tony’s reaction at his first sight of the play room.

Tony stood completely still, his eyes wandering around the walls hung with paddles, whips and other props of pleasure/pain, a bondage bench stood in the middle of the room, ropes and straps neatly arranged waiting to immobilize a willing sub, a spanking stool stood to the right of the bench and opposite that a large 3D rectangular steel frame with multiple steel D-rings running around the inside edges – with leather cuffs hanging at what Tony thought to be impossible angles – and he immediately decided he didn’t want to even think what that frame was used for and hoped Gibbs wasn’t about to show him! In a far corner, almost hidden from view, he could see what appeared to be a wire dog cage – big enough for maybe an Alsatian – but not a person – surely?

Any further thoughts were instantly forgotten as Gibbs guided him towards the spanking stool. Tony stared at it for a second or two until he felt Gibbs’s hand on his arm and he obediently leaned over, resting his torso on the thickly padded leather as his shoulders just overlapped the edge.

Gibbs worked quietly and efficiently. First, he took a slim silver chain and clipped it to the links between Tony’s cuffs, easing the kinks free as he clipped the other end to a D-ring high on the back of the collar Tony wore – effectively, pulling his wrists higher up his back – out of the way of any risk of injury.

Then he made light work of spreading Tony’s legs apart and strapping them to the legs of the stool – but not just at the ankles. He needed Tony absolutely immobile – and the straps at the knees and thighs would be sure to allow for no movement during his punishment.

The younger man took full advantage of the heavy silence as he was fastened securely in place to sink towards subspace. Gibbs had been careful to take time with him – explaining what it meant and why it was necessary, training him until Tony could space on command. To fully appreciate true bondage, all a sub had to do was feel. Thought, reason, logic – all these things and more had to be abandoned whilst playing out a scene, leaving only awareness – awareness of the now – aware of the unconditional love and attention being bestowed upon you at that moment of time. How had Gibbs once put it? “You’re on your knees with my cock down your throat – and the last thing you need to be thinking about is whether you left the damn cooker on!”

Tony pulled in a few calming breaths, closed his eyes and began to spiral downward – towards that space – that precious place in his head where nothing and no one could touch him. His breathing levelled out again and his heart slowed in his chest as he sank deeper – his eyelids fluttering briefly before closing a final time and he sighed contentedly.

Gibbs lifted the wide leather strap over Tony’s back and buckled it tightly on the opposite side, a finger between leather and skin told him it was sufficiently fastened and he stepped back to admire the view – Tony’s bare ass was his for the taking.

Finally, he squatted down, looking up at Tony’s face briefly before clipping another chain to the ring at his chin and clipping the other end to a crossbar between the stool legs – now Tony had no chance of shifting even a centimetre – he was held fast.

He ran his hands over the warm skin of that delicious butt, letting his fingers tease the crack for a few seconds as Tony purred beneath his touch, his hands fisting as he tried desperately to push back against Gibbs and he cried out in frustration – but Gibbs soothed him gently, rubbing his tensed back muscles until he could feel the fight melt away and he smiled, standing beside the stool now – one hand on Tony’s lower back as he raised the other and brought it down hard and fast against the skin and Tony’s eyes opened instantly but he didn’t make a sound. Another three slaps in quick succession and Tony’s eyes were watering, his skin was on fire – but still not a sound. Gibbs frowned – glancing towards the bound man’s head for a moment and then he slapped him again – four times in as many seconds and then a flurry of slaps as Gibbs marvelled at the way Tony was taking the blows for him – there was something about using your bare hand – it made the punishment that much more personal.

He knew he was close, Tony was whimpering quietly as a final barrage of blows descended onto the now fiery red skin. Gibbs’s own hand was stinging when he finally stopped, shaking it briefly before reaching out and collecting up a wooden paddle, covered with a thin layer padded leather covering the surface - not too harsh - but harsh enough for this first outing. He held it up briefly, nodding to himself – a few hard swats with this and Tony would be cleansed – renewed.

Gibbs reached down and the cock ring was snapped open - tossed aside. He had just had a thought - and putting it to the test might enhance the experience for Tony - would he cum from simply pain alone?

One slap with the paddle and Tony was screaming around the gag – tears streaming down his face as the paddle connected again – the pain slamming through him – made all the worse because his ass was already aflame from the initial beating. Gibbs leaned into the next few blows as Tony screamed again – and again – his whole body tensing and shuddering as Gibbs struck him relentlessly before ceasing entirely, the paddle dropping to the floor as Gibbs struggled to catch his breath. Then, quite unexpectantly, it happened. Tony's entire body stiffened, his gasps for breath had him jerking so heavily and then he stiffened again as blinding white light exploded behind his eyelids, his face grimacing as he shot his load! But not with a roar, he was sobbing – long heart wrenching sobs – and Gibbs worked quickly to release him from his bonds – removing the cuffs, collar and gag first and then releasing his lover from the stool.

He helped Tony to his feet, holding him firmly in his arms as Tony snuggled his tear streaked face into Gibbs’s shoulder, his own shoulders still shaking, the sobs replaced with an occasional hiccough now as Gibbs guided him towards the bedroom once more.

“On the bed, My Own.” Gibbs said softly. “Face down.” Tony wiped his face quickly with the back of his hand and winced as he felt something cool being applied to his bruised and aching ass – and as Gibbs’s hands massaged the healing gel into the skin – Tony began to purr which had Gibbs grinning broadly. “Stay there and don’t move, Pet.” Gibbs whispered. “Give the gel time to absorb.”

“Jethro?” Tony’s voice sounded hoarse as he lifted himself onto one arm, watching as Gibbs pulled off his t-shirt and then stepped out of his pants.

“Tony?” Gibbs smiled warmly.

“Are you as exhausted as I am?”

“More so – you are one tough cookie to crack!” Gibbs climbed onto the bed, resting against the headboard as Tony scooted closer, resting his head on his chest with an arm draped lazily across Gibbs’s waist.

“D’you think I’m nuts?” Tony asked, his voice sounding heavy with sleep now.

“Why would I think you’re nuts?” Gibbs kissed the top of his head, pulling him closer into his arms.

“It’s just – what just happened – “

“You enjoyed it – in a hinky kinda way?” Gibbs replied with a smile as Tony snuggled in with a contented growl.

“Yeah – I – did –“ A loud yawn and then Gibbs felt Tony relax completely as sleep finally overtook him.

“Gotta be a record,” Gibbs murmured to himself. “He’s never fallen asleep that quickly before.”

*****

An hour later, there was soft tap on the door.

Gibbs angled himself from beneath a still sleeping Tony and padded across the room, snatching up a pair of boxers and pulling them on quickly.

“Hey,” he whispered, greeting Rick and opening the door wide.

“How’d it go?” Rick asked softly, looking over to where Tony lay sprawled across the mattress, the sheets pooled at his knees, ass in full view.

“Good – he was so good.”

“Looks like it,” Rick grinned, leaning in to kiss Gibbs softly on the mouth. “On to stage two?”

“Sure – stage two – he deserves it after his performance tonight – besides, it’ll be a nice surprise for him.”

“Yes, I will won’t I?” Rick chuckled as he pulled off his shirt, tossing it to one side. “Could you – um – do the business?”

“Yeah – won’t take a second.” Gibbs padded back to the bed and sat down, swinging his legs up and leaning down over Tony. “Hey – sleepyhead – I’m over here.” Instinctively, Tony mumbled something incoherent and pulled himself across to where Gibbs now lay, he mumbled again and cuddled closer as a now naked Rick climbed into bed behind him, his arm snaked around Tony’s waist and Tony moved closer, spooning against the Uber Dom’s chest and thighs, his own fingers linking with Rick’s. Gibbs lay facing Tony – his own arm around Tony’s upper thigh and butt – and after kissing the younger man softly – he closed his eyes and sleep soon overcame him – in a few hours – they’d be at it again – and Gibbs needed all the sleep he could get – Tony was one hell of a sub!!
Chapter End Notes:
Okay - now it gets - kinky - but you guys know what to expect by now - and again - thanks for the great feedback - good to know you're enjoying this as much as I am!!!