- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Um - like you need telling again - now a nice little bit of angst for our fave frat boy - enjoy
Tony lay sprawled cross most of Rick’s body as the two continued to sleep. Wrapped within strong arms, the soothing thud-thud of the Uber Dom’s heart sent Tony deeper into restful and rejuvenating slumber. Mumbling softly, words tumbling over one another, Tony snuggled closer to the big man who, to all intents and purposes seemed to be fast asleep himself – but Gibbs knew better – Rick was no more asleep than he was – but whereas Gibb’s need to visit the head was all encompassing, for Rick it was all about Tony – and keeping him safe.

Moments later, ablutions over – Gibbs was about to snap off the bathroom light but thought better of it – instead he pulled the door to behind him and watched the tableau playing out on the bed on the other side of the room.

Rick captured his gaze instantly, a lazy smile tugging at the corner of his mouth as he shifted about carefully – not wanting to wake Tony right at that moment, as he let his right hand ghost over the younger man’s skin, moving lower, his left arm still wrapped around Tony’s shoulders protectively. The sheet was already pooled at their knees, revealing Tony’s bare ass – criss crossed with angry red welts and darker hand shaped bruises. Gibbs made to say something but Rick silenced him with a dark look – albeit a brief one – but enough to tell Gibbs that to speak now would be a big mistake, so Gibbs made his way to a nearby armchair and threw himself into it with a wry smile and settled down to watch.

Rick’s hand hovered over the bruised flesh beneath and within a nano second, a pale blue light began to shimmer around the hand – emanating from the palm – and almost immediately the welts and bruising began to fade to leave no clue as to the beating Tony had received only hours before.

Gibbs smiled again – this was nothing new. Rick had done the same for him – time and again during their own somewhat – harsher – encounters – but each time – Gibbs had been made to beg for his own respite. He was never refused – made to wait, yes – sometimes for hours – on his knees, bound and gagged until Rick deigned to offer him relief.

What this Uber Dom could give out – he could also take away just as easily. He knew – he had always known exactly what it took to break Gibbs – he would make him shatter into a million pieces – leaving him gasping and sobbing in writhing agony – but he would always heal him.

For Gibbs – it was all about the burn – his back and ass would be cut to ribbons with the lash and the cat, rivulets of blood mingling with the sharp sting of sweat as he hung in his bonds – and then – at some point – Gibbs could never quite remember so lost was he in just feeling – those magical hands would be there – cooling, numbing, taking away the worst of the injuries but leaving enough of an edge to remind Gibbs for days afterwards why he ached, why when he sat down he had to bow his head to hide the wince as the flesh of his ass stung briefly before becoming just a dull ache once more. Rick always liked to keep Gibbs in mind of the pleasure/pain he craved – to keep him mindful of what lay ahead should Gibbs decide he might just want more – just a little more – and Rick was always more than happy to push the boundaries that little bit further – and Gibbs was more than happy to let him.

Their eyes met again and Gibbs lifted an eyebrow in question.

“Time?” Rick asked.

“Sure – although – maybe you should – “ Gibbs began before being silenced with a shake of the head from Rick.

“He needs to go through this,” he explained softly. “Besides, I’m looking forward to seeing his reaction – do you want to stay there or what?”

“I’ll stay right here,” Gibbs affirmed, glancing briefly to Tony. “He could sleep through a stampede of horses, a tsunami and world war three going off – he’ll be confused.”

“I’ve sent him deep – you could jump on his head and he’d not feel a thing.” Rick smiled. “If you’ve trained him as well as you claim you have, Jethro – what he does in the next thirty seconds will prove he is worthy of you.”

“Hey!” Gibbs snorted. “He doesn’t need to prove anything to me – “

“But you still came seeking my approval didn’t you?” Rick said softly. “You want me to be proud for you – don’t you?” Gibbs was somewhat taken aback by the question, not expecting the truth to have been so easily readable – but the other man was right – why else would Gibbs have brought Tony to Heaven’s Gate that night except to seek Rick’s own endorsement that he, his most willing sub, could play the master and play it so well. “Jethro, glaring at me like that isn’t going to work – it might on Tony and your team.”

Gibbs smiled an apology and shrugged.

“I don’t know why I brought him here, Rick – “

“Stop digging yourself deeper, Jethro,” Rick chuckled. “Just promise me something?”

“Anything – as always.”

“Look after him.”

“I always do,” Gibbs replied, shaking his head lightly.

“No, Jethro – look at me.” It was a command, not a suggestion and Gibbs found himself caught once more in that so blue gaze. “Tony is beautiful – inside and out – you and I both know he’s had to fight to get where he is today – he may tell you he was born with the silver spoon and all that crap.”

“Rick – don’t – I know this already.” Gibbs raised a hand.

“No, you don’t – that’s the point. You only know what he’s chosen to tell you – what’s in his personnel file – there is a lot more to Anthony DiNozzo than you could imagine – I need you to,” Rick paused. “No, that came out all wrong – all I will say is – be there for him. Be there to listen – be strong for him – he needs you now more than you can ever know. It was fate that brought the two of you together – “

“And I always thought it was Ducky.” Gibbs said jokingly, the smile disappearing almost immediately at the look on Rick’s face.

“Jethro – I’m being deadly serious,” he paused again. “There is no easy way to say this but sometime in the very very near future – you will come very close to losing him – it’s imperative you watch his six.”

Gibbs slowly got to his feet, approaching the bed carefully.

“And just what in hell is that supposed to mean?” he growled.

“I don’t know,” Rick shrugged. “I’m just – going with my gut here – not as infamous as yours I know – but trust me on this.”

Gibbs stared at him for a moment and then nodded. “I trust you with my life, Rick – you wanna fill me in?”

*****

Rick didn’t have time to elaborate – the man in his arms began to stir and with a shake of his head, he told Gibbs silently that this conversation would have to be taken up at a later date. Letting out a long sigh, Gibbs resumed his seat – his expression relaxed but inside his stomach was in knots.

Tony yawned quietly, growling deep in his chest as he snuggled closer to his bedmate, smiling sleepily as the hug was returned. Opening his eyes slowly, he yawned again as he spied Gibbs at the end of the bed – watching him. His brow furrowed, Tony stared back at him for what seemed like an eternity and as realisation dawned he suddenly pushed himself away from the larger man beside him, pulling himself up into a sitting position as his eyes flashed from Gibbs to Rick and back again – alarm and confusion all over his face.

“I didn’t know – I – how – Jethro – “ he stammered, his eyes suddenly moist with tears. “Have I – “ he swallowed audibly, lowering his gaze to the sheets. “I failed you again didn’t I?” His voice was low, almost panic-stricken and he flinched away from Rick’s reassuring hand reaching for his. “No!”

“It’s okay, Pet,” Jethro murmured quietly, walking around the bed and sitting behind Tony, running a hand over the younger man’s back in an effort to soothe him. “I thought you might like to wake up – “

“I only want to wake up with you, Jethro – just you – not – “ Tony found he could not look at Rick and he shifted away, leaning into Gibb’s embrace – suddenly safe feeling the other man at his back. “Not – someone else. Just you and me.”

“Then that’s how it’ll be, Pet. Just you and me – “ Gibbs breathed in his ear, sending a shudder through his lover. “Sorry Rick – “

Rick raised a hand, flashing them both a quick smile. “It’s all right. Tony – I’m sorry – it was – presumptuous of both of us. It won’t happen again, next time – I’ll be sure to – “ he paused to climb out of bed. “We’ll be sure to find out exactly what it is you – need.”

Tony had turned around, his face buried in Gibb’s shoulder, he was visibly shaking – whether with fear or some other unspoken emotion it was hard to tell but Rick knew instinctively that he should leave right now – without another word. He snatched up his pants from the floor and paced slowly to the door, turning briefly before opening it and stepping out into the corridor.

Only when the door snicked closed did Tony move – to curl up in a foetal position on his side – his back to Gibbs.

“Baby, what’s wrong,” Gibbs asked quietly, finding it hard not to reach out and touch the younger man. “I’m sorry, Pet. If I’d known you would have reacted like this – “

“Just you and me – Jethro.” Tony murmured. “I don’t want anyone else involved.”

“Then no one else will be involved,” Gibbs whispered back. “Just us.”

Tony half turned, craning his neck to look at his lover – his green eyes looking so sad. “I know you only wanted to surprise me – but when I saw you staring at me – it was like – it was like – you were taunting me – teasing me.”

“No, babe,” Gibbs judged it safe to move closer, spooning up beside Tony now, pulling him closer. “I would never do that – ever. I just figured you deserved a reward – you’ve been so good all night – on your best behaviour – “

“So, I’m nothing more than a puppy to you?” Tony huffed. “Is that it? I’ve been a good boy so here’s your bone – “

“My Own – stop this.” Gibbs breathed. “Now you’re talking crap. We shouldn’t have done what we did – Rick’s apologised, and I am more than willing to do the same a thousand times over – tonight has been your first as a sub – and you’ve done well – and – only if you’re willing – there is more to come.” Gibbs’s hand was ghosting over Tony’s abs before descending further to cup his already thrumming cock and squeezing gently – eliciting a groan from Tony as his back arched, pressing his butt against Gibbs’s own burgeoning shaft.

“Did you want me to fuck him?” Tony’s words sounded harsh, leaving Gibbs somewhat slack jawed. “Is that why you were sitting there and watching? Is that what you wanted? Huh?” He turned onto his back and sidled away from Gibbs. “Wanted me to give him some almighty head? Wanted me to butt fuck him? No! Of course – how could I be so stupid – you wanted him fucking me – you watch me getting shafted while you jerk off!”

“Tony!” Gibbs cried as the other man clambered off the bed and paced to the bathroom – slamming the door behind him. Gibbs cursed under his breath – teeth grinding as he thudded a fist into the pillow at his side and then threw it across the room. “Damn! Shit! You dumb bastard, Jethro – you stupid – idiotic – bastard.” He murmured as he tried the bathroom door only to find it locked. “Tony – let me in.”

“Fuck off!”

“Look – whatever’s going on in that head of yours right now – you’ve got it all wrong – all so wrong!” Gibbs rested his forehead on the wood and pulled in a breath. “Please – just open the door – let me explain.”

“What’s to explain – you wanted a threesome – well – get this – I DON’T DO FUCKING THREESOMES!”

“Tony – please – just listen to me!”

“Shut the fuck up!” Tony shouted back.

Gibbs pressed his lips together in a tight line and stepped back from the door, nodding to himself. If that was the way Tony wanted to play it – fine. He took up position to the left of the door, leaning back and folding his arms. He could wait – for as long as necessary – but he would make Tony understand that he had had no intention of humiliating him, he had genuinely thought – as had Rick – that Tony would have appreciated their gesture – how fucking wrong can you get – he asked himself over and over.

Tony sat on the edge of the vast marble bath, glaring at the door – willing Gibbs to leave the room and let him sneak out – sneak out and get back to his own place – a place he knew – a place that was familiar.

How DARE Gibbs even contemplate letting Rick get his hands on him – admittedly – there was an attraction – he did find himself wondering what would happen if he’d given himself to Rick – but it didn’t seem right – not now – Gibbs was his world. He’d gone into this eyes open – and he was sure he’d made it crystal clear from the outset that anything – hinky – that went on between them was between them alone – but now everything just seemed so seedy and sordid. The visuals in his head had him clamping his eyes shut and he cursed aloud – his hands fisting and unfisting as he let the anger all but consume him.

But within seconds – the bathroom door crashed open and Gibbs stepped through – his face inscrutable as he grabbed Tony’s upper left arm and hauled him back into the bedroom. – steering him towards the bed one more time.

“On your back and not a fucking word!” Gibbs growled. “Hands above your head – NOW!” Tony thought about disobeying but the look on Gibbs’s face told him to do exactly as he was told. “I have had just about enough of you and your attitude,” Gibbs spat as he cuffed first one wrist then the other to the bedhead. “You will learn to listen to me, DiNozzo.” The sound of his name had Tony’s cock rock hard instantly – Gibbs only called him by that when he was seriously pissed and now that he was his prisoner – there was no telling what the older man had in mind. “So, you want privacy – you got privacy!”

Gibbs strode to the main door, twisted the key in the lock before tossing it over his shoulder. He then grabbed a high backed chair and wedged it beneath the handle of the door – before turning and facing his lover sprawled on the bed.

“Insolence will not be tolerated, DiNozzo – do you understand that?” He growled from the end of the bed. “I will not tolerate it.” Gibbs began to crawl up Tony’s body – hand over hand until he was straddling his hips, rubbing the crack of his ass against Tony’s solid shaft.

“Gods!” Tony groaned. “Gibbs!” He tugged at his cuffs in some vain attempt to get free – but not really wanting to. His words were silenced as Gibbs’s mouth descended on his – making him moan softly as Gibbs’s tongue and teeth worked their magic.

“I – will – fuck you – senseless – Pet – and then – I will have to beat you again – “ Gibbs murmured around a torrent of laps and kisses.

“Fuck me!” Tony breathed – his eyes closed, mouth half open as he sought Gibbs’s once more.

“Gods – “ Gibbs whispered around another assault of butterfly nips. “Look at you – so drunk on lust – you would do anything for me – wouldn’t you?”

“Fuck Gibbs – name it!”

“Mm,” Gibbs chuckled. “So not mad at me anymore?”

“Who said I was – mad?” Tony sighed as Gibbs nibbled a line from his shoulder to his earlobe.

“Pet – shut the hell up – I’m concentrating!”

TBC