- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
My God, Gibbs!!! Now I know WHY you are thrice divorced !!!!
She was looking at Tony disapprovingly. Oh ¡ this fool self satisfied smile in addition to the unashamed way he was looking openly at her legs ( and butt). She really doesn't know what is worst: If is this air of superiority around his (God knows why) warning , or the masculine eyes that travel annoyingly along her lower body. Had been spying her screen, the bloody bastard, she‘ll made him pay for that.
Oh ¡ damn it ¡ Gibbs had asked for this job done ASAP, and the job was done, WELL done, by her. Tony had not rights to think he could win again, wrapping her with his tricks.
Kate, you just have to awake the tiger…eeee, the " bossman" . What could happen? Some more of the early morning bad humor to which she is already used ,and she can change it so rapidly with her news… the bad mood will fly by the window as soon as she give him the key of the case and get a strong coffee to humor her boss.
She rested her small hand ,delicately and smooth ,over the solid shoulder shaking him lightly …
__"Gibbs???"

THEN, IT HAPPENED.
So fast, so unexpected, that she never would be able to rebuilt this split second in her mind. Only the shock remained there, darkening the memory.
She had opened the cage where the tiger slept.

Every one in the bullpen was frightened by the sudden noise coming from Gibbs place. The computer screen falls down to the floor, dragging the keyboard, a pile of files and two boxes full of office supplies. And Gibbs chair goes overturned, casters up… still rolling in the air.
All eyes from around converge at the epicenter of the earthquake. In the middle of the mess of spread files and pencils and clips rained all around, pinned against the carpet , is the Special Agent Todd, or the visible part of her , and her now less impeccable pink suit, much less impeccable hair and Oh ! so much less impeccable face, emerging from underneath the bulk of her boss, The Special " special" Agent Gibbs. Their faces, almost grazing, mirror extreme surprise with a little touch of panic. Both are breathing hard.

Kate stays still. She does not move a muscle… for a never ending second she feels like a prey must feel. Oh… she is pretty sure, that's how the tiger prey feels just before become into juicy food.
The amazing blue eyes of the silver tiger met her own and none of them say nothing… each one frozen in the full perception of the other.
She doesn't move, even knowing that she is capable of free herself with a sharp hit to the groin and twist their respective positions… but it would require a considerable effort from her, and besides… what for?… This only would cause to be fired, in the case she is already not.
So… she stay there, motionless despite the painful pressure around her neck and jaw, and obliges herself to be relaxed, to accept the physical and psychological restraint waiting for Gibbs fully back to his mental faculties.
Oh … my Lord! She was interrupted some kind of " day "mare ...



Everyone in the bullpen had jumped at the sudden unexpected noise. Once the source of the quake was identified as no related with a terrorist attack to the HQ , or some type of internal disorder as could be an "special" Special Agent becoming nuts and attacking a suspect or cutting the head of one of the Hoover's boys off ( not rare in Gibbs normal behavior), the older agents came to their places back shaking heads and sighing, followed by everybody else . Agent Balboa lets him sit down in front of the speechless " probies" and declares with a asymmetric smile :
---" Another one that never , ever, will try to awake Agent Gibbs anymore .."
Di Nozzo stands still looking at his team mates with open mouth and wide eyes. He knows by experience that his intervention would complicate as hell the already complicated things. The best option for him was to keep silence and stay away , by once....

Gibbs blinks repeatedly and shakes his head as a Cocker Spaniel outgoing from the water. His foggy eyes finally focuses clearly the weird scene. Frowning strongly to Kate, with an odd neutral tone in his voice he asks :
___Kate ! WHAT- in- hell- are you doing - HERE? …
___What a damn it coincidence!.. That's the same question I'm doing to myself , Gibbs !!! -she manages to whisper between her teeth .
Slowly , VERY slowly, Gibbs releases her head from his strong hand and rests his elbow at her side , resting there part of his body weight while alleviates the pressure of his other hand from her jaw and neck side and do the same , he keeps looking at her… eyes locked. Still lying under his massive body she stretches with a sigh of release and looks more deeply at the damn it blue eyes focused on hers.
The normally clear blue is darkened by the dilated pupils and he is still breathing hard.
Kate can hear the air escaping between his teeth and sees how his wide chest moves up and down over her. None of them move , frozen in their own senses and feelings , the dark blue eyes take residence in the curve of her neck so intensely that makes her heart beating up again and she bits her lower lip , feeling the heat spreading over her cheeks, knowing he is undoubtedly noticed about her reaction. He is still on top of her and that feels… extremely… surprisingly… amazingly…fucking… GOOD !!!
Oh... yeah ¡!! Even better than what she had felt in the Philadelphia emergency blow… oh… yes, WOW !!! … she wants to circle his waist and crush his whole body against hers… to feel every inch of his ( wow!) shapes with every inch of her own…
But Gibbs seems, if it was possible a little embarrassed … he breaks the eye contact and clears his voice before saying in a whisper:
___ Kate!… you OK?…I... eee… I dunno what…
For the very first time in his life he really doesn't know what to say.( Sure: " never say you are sorry" …Kate thinks… ) reluctantly… he meets her eyes again…waiting for her to answer.
___ I'm fine ¡!! Gibbs , and if you ‘d get up , I should be better ¡!! she whispers trying to recover the movements of her jaw.
" You !! LIAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!" (Chants the impish little voice dancing in stretching circles around her brain )___ You have to confess, my dear…!! It's even better than the damn it submarine… and you want MORE… more of him to touch. to feel… to ...have . Just accept it!!
___OK ! OK ! just shut your mouth… or whatever you have in its place!…It's GOOD! It's soooo good… I want to stay here forever !!!… The only trouble is…

She straightens up resting on her elbows and looks down along her lower body at the time he does; his lower body is still restraining hers strongly, his right leg crossed over her left one and (GOD !) his big left knee is settled just in the up center between her tights , that the pink skirt , stretched up in the down , let practically bared .
She can perceive his warm even trough the thick fabric of his pants , and his erratic breath baths her face, making her blushing even more furiously… she can't help to answer his labored breath with her own. The heat radiating from him gives chills to her blushed skin while her neck and chest keep burning . Kate opens her mouth with an incredible effort to hide her emotion (and arousal, yes)….with a little crying sound she tries to move back , in a failed intent to alleviate the hot pressure over her pelvis.
___ Oh!!... damn it …. even worst ... ( You want to say "better".. Kate" chants the little voice, this time laughing with no mercy) She doesn't know how or why, but the contact is increasing … giving up, Kate lets her down back again over the carpet and closes her eyes.
___Oh... my.... God. How it could be? I can't believe he does not noticed anything ???…
She is conscious of the hot spot in her lower belly and feels the wet that starts to soak his thong, SHE MUST FLEE OUT OF HERE ! immediately, now… just NOW!!! She commands her brain to go out of the pool of hormones where it was relegated by the closeness with her boss and manages to reach the wide chest with one hand pushing him up :
____Please Gibbs, please… just stand up! NOW !… you are crushing me… STAND !
She tries to give a certain tone of command to her voice that help to shake his brain …
___Kate! ( his voice is low and grave, with a ( luscious ?) tone she has never heard before and makes her trembling from inside) .



----Kate... was not my intention…. I was… dreaming.

He stands up looking around, letting her completely free and helps her up. His face almost normal while fixing his clothes.
She sighs and smoothes her skirt down in a vain intent to hide her legs from the collective sight.
Nobody is looking openly, not even Di Nozzo that fakes it being busy at his desk.
Everybody hear , all around them. She is pretty sure.

___Well ... Gibbs.... damn it you !!! I see WHY you are THRICE DIVORCED !!!!!!…

Tiredly she smiles, with her proud much more wrinkled than her pink new suit ...
He frowns and look at her critically , combing with his opened fingers the silver wet hair over his temples and forehead.
---NOPE !!! why in a bloody hell you think that way ,Kate !!!… is NOT that crap every night !!! IF YOU HAD BEEN SLEEPING with me I would kno….
She almost pant and opens his mouth in disbelief . Is she actually hearing what she is hearing? Is actually Gibbs hearing what he is telling her?…Trying to find some words she looks down . And she saw.

Is she actually seeing what she is seeing? ( Yes ! Kate! yes ¡!! Take the hint!!! Look... look well !
___(_"Oh no... this voice, again… just ignore it…)
But she couldn't help and looks.
No doubts at all, man. He is hard… (correction: " PRETTY" hard; the bulge in his pants presses hardly the fabric… almost pulling from his belt…
" Yes Kate, they all were right when they said WOW !!! her second voice says…" . Kate is not a shy person. She has slept with the enough men to know that an early morning hard on is just a physiological response…but she is enough experienced to know, too, that THIS hard is not one of those.
She covers her face with both hands and exhales deeply. Still hearing Gibbs voice defending himself:
___I wanted to say that I don't use to attack anybody sleeping with me at home !… or well, wherever … I mean… just if I'm sleeping in alert condition.…. you know … Damn it hell, Kate !!! For God sake us !! Why you women ,don't have any combat experience !!… Oh … my God… I'm too old for- this!- fucking! - shit !!!. He declares in a bit loud voice to the ceiling. Then, gives up to explain more and sigh:
___I NEED COFFEE…A VERY, LARGE AND STRONG COFFEE !!! ( AND A VERY LONG AND COLD SHOWER, Jethro, my dear )… his own little voice says, as he strode to the elevator .

___And YOU need a cold shower too , pretty girl !!!, said the malicious voice inside Kate….even when nobody can see it on you Kate .. you are as well aroused as him, girl !!!" .
Shit. She sighs once more, smoothing the pink fabric of her skirt and looking defiantly around.

Alone, his back against the cold wall of the elevator Gibbs thinks with a very little almost shy smile:
Oh !… this damn it skirt … a fresh pink.. a light pink.. So feminine…" A Kate's pink" .

End !!!…
Chapter End Notes:
This story is completed!!!