- Text Size +
Story Notes:
don't own them, you know - the usual thing - this came to me about a half hour ago and I thought I'd share - enjoy
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony's curious - and he's not teased Kate in a while - so what the heck - go for it!
Still smarting from the blow to his ribs, Tony narrowed his eyes and stared around the bullpen. “Oh boy – now I really get to play! Gibbs is in MTAC for the foreseeable future, McGeek is getting a sandwich and there’s no one else watching.”

Tony was up and out of his seat, scooting across to Kate’s desk. He had to know! Okay, his life didn’t exactly depend on it – but he had to know what this “Dwayne” guy looked like. Kate had been too fast when she showed the photo to Abby, realising just in time that Tony was standing behind the two of them, grinning goofily as Kate whispered about the events of last night.

“So, Kate, Katie – little Miss Katie, Caitlin,” he teased. “Is it true that Little Miss Twisty Tighty pants actually had a date last night with DUH-Wayne – because that’s what it sounded like to me!” He nudged her with an elbow, waggling his eyebrows at her as his grin broadened.

“Tony – why don’t you go away and do something useful – maybe – play in the traffic?” She shoved him hard in the chest, smiling in victory as he stumbled backward into the water cooler.

“Oooh,” Abby sniggered. “Nice one Kate.”

“He’ll grow out of it,” Kate shrugged. “His diapers are pinching – or do they need changing?” She said turning to face Tony with a sweet smile on her face.

“At least I’m onto the pull-up diapers,” Tony shot back with a glare.

“40 – 15 to Miss Todd – Miss Todd to serve.” Abby said with a gleam in her eye, bouncing up and down on the spot.

“Tony – while I find it creepy, even intensely annoying that you're so interested in my social life, I’ll let you into a little secret shall I?” Tony nodded eagerly. “Okay – here goes. Dwayne collected me at 7.30pm – we went to dinner – then onto a movie – then he drove me home – he came in for coffee – we talked – we watched some tv – then he said good night – and then he changed his mind – we ended up – of all places – in the bedroom where we had the most sensational, mind blowing sex for at least 3 hours – we then fell asleep. This morning – I had breakfast in bed – more fantastic sex – we showered together – he then left and I am seeing him again tonight and we will probably do it all over again.”

Tony’s jaw went slack. Abby giggled.

“That is what a date is, Tony. Not a quick chat up line thrown out in the hope that some poor girl gets hooked – and then spending all your time trying to think how fast you can get her into bed.”

“Yeah,” Tony shook his head, brow furrowed. “Whatever – tell me more about the sex – missionary or are you more adventurous?”

And then he was wondering why he was doubled up in the middle of bullpen, the air exiting his lungs at speed as he sank to his knees – damn Kate’s elbow was sharp!
Chapter End Notes:
don't own them, you know - the usual thing - this came to me about a half hour ago and I thought I'd share - enjoy