- Text Size +
Chapter 10

Tony looked around, he saw some tracks leading up through the grass. He put the headset back down and drew his sig. when he moved he saw a little cabin, the windows were blacked out and there was a truck parked at the side. He snuck up and looked though a broken window. He had never been so happy to see Mac. She looked pretty beat up, she was tied to a chair and she looked very pissed. He pulled his cell and looked at the screen. "Damn" he muttered, seeing there was no reception. One of the men walked over to Mac and backhanded her. Tony winced at this. He hated people like that. He decided he was going to bust in. He moved towards the front door. He held his sig high and kicked in the door. He man in front of Mac spun round and Tony felt a hand come down on his head. Mac took her guys hesitation and beat him up, she had somehow been able to get lose in her ropes. Tony turned and took the other one down.
"Took your time" Mac told him, getting one hand out of the cuffs. The guys Mac had taken down slowly reached for his glock. Mac saw this too late. He was on his feet and pointed the gun at the abdomen.
"NO!" Tony yelled. Before the guy got a shot off, Mac kicked his hand so it didn't hit the baby, but it did hit her. She reeled back as it hit her bad shoulder and she screamed out. Tony dropped him. "Mac" he said, kneeling down to her.
"I'm ok, it isn't as bad as last time" she said, standing up.
"Come on" he said, taking her right hand, which was the one that was still cuffed. The other guys stuck his foot out, tripping Tony up, which caused Mac to fall as well. He guy reached up and took the open cuff and locked it round Tony's left wrist. Mac kicked him again. And she pulled herself and Tony up, holding up the hands that were cuffed.
"Brilliant."
"Come on, we have to go." He said, dragging her out the door and to his car. They had it in site when a massive ball of fire appeared before them, it was the car. "Shit, there is another one" he said, hearing another voice.
"Come on" Mac said, dragging him off to the side, into the woods.
"Shit, they're shooting at us" Tony said as they ducked behind a tree.
"We gotta get some distance between us" she said, pulling him along, through the trees.

"Where the hell is DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked the Probies as he entered the bullpen.
"I dunno sir" he muttered shyly.
"Are you sure" he said, bending down and moving up close to him.
"Yes sir" he gulped. Gibbs stood up and pulled out his cell. He dialed Tony's number and waited. The mechanical voice came on.
"I'm sorry, the number you dialed is currently not available…"
"Damn it" he said, shutting his phone and putting it back in his pocket. "Where are you DiNozzo?" he asked himself.

"Mac, you ok?" Tony asked when they had escaped the bad guys.
"Ah…I think so. Getting shot is not the best thing in the world."
"I mean, you haven't eaten or drunk for days, your shot, and you are also pregnant. Is the baby ok?"
"Um…I think so. Tony, you got a lighter?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I'm gonna put it on the GSW"
"Um….Mac"
"Hand it over" she said, putting out her hand. He reluctantly did so. She pulled the neck of her shirt down, gritting her teeth as the flames touched her skin. "Ben kalba." After 5 minutes she gave the lighter back. "We gotta go, he'll be back soon"
"Come on" he said, helping her up. The walked for ten minutes before another shot rang out.
"Shit!" Mac yelled. "Run!" they did so. They were getting away but he was still there. Mac tripped and fell. She pushed the leaves away to find a man lying there; he was still alive, barely. "Tony"
"Come on"
"We have to help"
"We gotta leave him Mac, we have to run" she resisted but the yanked on the chain causing her to stumble as she reluctantly ran.