- Text Size +
Chapter 15

"Any one moves, I'll kill you." The second guy said, his voice muffled by a ski mask.
"Cheery" Mac said quietly so he didn't here.
"Get me the money or you'll end up like your friend" the first guy said. He had a tat of a spider on his left arm, so Mac was gonna call him spider. The second guy had red contacts in, so he was red eye. The third guy had a limp, he was limp and the last guy was the only one holding and automatic weapon, an HK CAWS Semi-Automatic Shotgun. Mac named him caws. Redeye was watching the hostages on Mac's side of the bank and limp was watching the over. A guy on the other side stood up, trying to be brave. Limp gunned him down immediately. Mac had the biggest urge to go help, but she saw the look in redeye's eye, which told her to stay put. An amplified voice came in from the outside of the bank.
"Release the hostages and we'll see what we can do" Mac knew that voice,
"Fornell" she muttered to herself.
"You say something blue eyes?" redeye asked.
"Nothing that concerns you asshole" she said, straight to his face, and she saw him laugh through the mask.
"Watch your back" he said, turning away. Mac heard another gunshot, and again, the blood of a clerk was spattered over the screen.
"I said release the hostages"
"You seriously think we're gonna listen to a stupid fed!" Spider yelled at the window. There was no reply.

"Where the hell is Sciuto?" Tony yelled in the squad room.
"She left about 2 hours ago sir" the probie said.
"Where the hell did she go?"
"She told me to tell you she was going to pick up a suspect in a bank."
"What suspect?"
"The guy from the tape"
"What fucking tape!" Tony yelled getting really pissed off.
"The…" he stuttered not getting word out.
"What bank?"
"Maryland bank on the corner of west and Jefferson" before he had even finished talking, Tony had put a hand up, silencing him.
"Turn that up" he said to Kate. The news woman was standing in front of a lot of police cars.
"The situation has escalated here and the Maryland bank. It is now confirmed that there are four hostage takers and at least three hostages are dead already." Before the probie could react, Tony and Kate were on the elevator, calling Gibbs and McGee to help them get Mac back.

"Gibbs, what the hell are you doing here?" Fornell asked when he saw the 4 agents and Abby walking towards him.
"I have a man inside"
"I don't think Mac would appreciate being called a man Gibbs" Tony said from behind. Receiving a glare from both Fornell and Gibbs. "Sorry"
"What you got on them?" Gibbs said, turning back to Fornell.
"Four hostage takers, one on each side. The leader is in the middle and the fourth is nowhere to be found."
"Demands?"
"Not yet."
"Hey feds!" a voice came from inside the building, it was spider.
"What do you want?" Fornell said through an amplifier.
"A Helicopter here in half an hour. After that deadline is passed, I'll kill a hostage every five minutes!"
"Why!" Fornell yelled, but nothing came back.

"It'll take more than half an hour to get a chopper here" Mac told redeye.
"Shut up right. I know that. We just like killing" he said, his voice narrow. Mac could she in his eyes that that was a lie.
"Dude!" spider yelled at redeye.
"What!"
"Don't talk to that bitch, there's something dodgy about her!"
"Thanks" Mac said, wondering how they hell they were all going to get out of this.