- Text Size +
Chapter 16

Half an hour passed and there was no sign of a chopper. "Shit" Mac thought. Someone else was going to die. She felt really guilty about not wanting it to be her.
"The feds didn't hold up their end of the deal"
"Give them a little more time…" redeye said.
"No" spider said shortly grabbing the man nearest to him. Placing a gun to his forehead and pulling the trigger. The man slumped and spider let go of him. "Marco!" he yelled, causing caws to run in from the back room. "Get this bastard out of here!" caws slung his gun over his shoulder, and picking up the man he went back into the back room. Spider turned round and looked over towards Mac's side of the room. Everyone looked away, fearing that they were next, except Mac, who looked him square in the eye.

"Did you hear that shot Fornell?" Gibbs said.
"Yeah. You think he actually killed someone?" Fornell asked, but stopped when he saw what the bastard had done. A body fell from the second story and landed in the middle of the street.
"Yeah Fornell. He did"

"Are you just gonna stand there while they do that?" Mac said, so only redeye could hear her. She saw the sorrow in his eye, but he turned round and hit her.
"Shut up bitch!"
"Is she next?" spider asked. Another 5 minutes had passed.
"No. I want to keep her for later"
"I'm not a possession"
"I said shut up blue eyes!" and she did this time, she knew when to shut up. Spider grabbed the woman who sat next to Mac.
"Leave her alone!" Mac yelled, earning another hit from redeye. Spider shot her through the throat. She was still alive for a little bit before she stopped moving. This caused Mac to look away. Caws took this one as well and did the same.

"Where the fuck is that chopper!" Fornell yelled.
"Not here yet sir"
"I can fucking see that!" he said, heading back to where Gibbs was.
"Any progress?"
"No" Fornell told him. "You?"
"McGee and Abby have nearly hacked the camera"
"Good"
"Not nearly. We're in Gibbs" Abby told him. He looked at the computer and saw the three men, absent caws. There were about 10 hostages on each side and spider was pacing nervously. Inside, Mac was staring into space when a little red light came into her view. She focused her eyes and saw the camera turn on.
"Abby, you've done it again" she said quietly. She turned slightly so she was in view off the camera.
"Mac's seen us" Abby said from outside. Mac started signing.
"four captors. 20 hostages. Serious on killing. Get chopper soon."
"Where the hell is that chopper!" Gibbs yelled.
"Should be here in five."
"That isn't quick enough! He's gonna kill someone else!"
"Damn" Tony muttered under his breath.
"What"
"I dunno. I think Mac will do something stupid to stop him"
"Sounds like her."
"Lets just hope she doesn't get hurt in the process"